Cumbath & anal pregnancy

Dax

I'm really enjoying the content on the website, and the great production values. Especially the copious amount of cum used. I think its great there are gorgeous actresess that are interested in doing this kind of content.

I was wondering if at some point it would be able to go really overboard and fill a bathtub or a small inflatable pool with semen and do a scene with it. I'd love to see something like that as its sort of my fetish. Perhaps after a cumflation scene where one girl draines herself above a pool and another girl bathes in her semen.

I also like what's being done with pregnancy in some scenes. However I could only find 1 scene so far, in the "new ass-istant" video where there's anal birth depicted. I'd love to see more of this at some point, and larger quantities of items be it eggs/parasites/worms whatever.

All in all this is an amazing project, keep up the great work!

Dax

Hello Dax, excellent idea! A cum-bath would be really thrilling. I also love the idea of giving birth to larger quantities of items be it eggs/parasites/worms whatever. Have you seen the latest video with Jia Lissa. There are several parasites!(y)

Yes thank you. Cumbath is something that isn't as common in hentai as the other tropes we've seen. But I think it could be a lot of fun!

74e8d505693eec260bcb3fda932ba43c.jpg

Reactions: Ivy

Ivy

Hi @Dax , I really love the idea of a cumbath. It would definitely be thrilling to see, especially if the girl is restrained like in the image.

I think it was only touched on with Jia Lissa in Lobotomy. But when I watched it, the idea of a girl being restrained in an empty tub being violated by tentacles and having a huge amount of cum leak out of all her holes which eventually fill the tub. and then she starts giving birth to eggs/creatures that move about in the bath and take over her mind/possess/etc.

Thoughts?

king

Hi @Dax , I really love the idea of a cumbath. It would definitely be thrilling to see, especially if the girl is restrained like in the image.

I think it was only touched on with Jia Lissa in Lobotomy. But when I watched it, the idea of a girl being restrained in an empty tub being violated by tentacles and having a huge amount of cum leak out of all her holes which eventually fill the tub. and then she starts giving birth to eggs/creatures that move about in the bath and take over her mind/possess/etc.

Thoughts?
Hi. I think you got the point. The tub must be fill with cum exiting from her holes(maybe with also a cumflation).

Dax

Nice to see I´m not the only one who´s into this sort of thing. Lets see what they are going to do with it.

king

Hi @Ivy, excellent idea. I love it, like all your ideas. It could be part of the Jiology lab series? Imagine, the scenery you describe is another experiment from Jia. She restrains another girl in the tub and then the tentacle come... Maybe with an "revenge" part of the possessed girl on Jia or from the tentacles/parasites on Jia???
Hi, i had an idea. It's very similar to the last jiology lab episode tho. The scene started with jia playing with some potions in her lab, when suddenly she hears something. when she goes to check she finds herself in front of an alien which with a parasite takes the control of jia. Jia under the influence of the parasite starts to look for a sexual partner for mr alien. She finds a girl on the streets and follows her to her house. when the girl is taking a bath in the tab Jia comes out and paralize her. At this point the alien arrives and the whole scene cumflation/fil baththub scsne starts.

Ivy

Hi @Ivy, excellent idea. I love it, like all your ideas. It could be part of the Jiology lab series? Imagine, the scenery you describe is another experiment from Jia. She restrains another girl in the tub and then the tentacle come... Maybe with an "revenge" part of the possessed girl on Jia or from the tentacles/parasites on Jia???
For this, I can imagine an Alien Hunter scenario combined with Jiology.

First, Talia Mint would encounter a creature a fights it. Loses to it, but doesn't lose her mind. Instead, it fucks her in all her holes and makes her lay eggs (oviposition). Then she fights back and kills the creatures. As the scene ends, she walks away, but the camera pans down to look at the eggs and fades away.

Second, Jia comes along and discover the eggs. Takes them back to the lab and they hatch. She studies them and places them on her hand (because who directly puts a newly discovered creature on their temples) and feels funny and faints. You go into her dreams (quite obviously a dream from the backdrop tentacles) and see that she is confronted by a creature/shadow. It has it's way with her much like it did with Talia Mint. Except she loses her mind after being fucked. It then led her to a tub/basin where Jia lays down. It places a mask/facehugger/wraps her head in tentacles. This makes her possessed/corrupted. Her movements are desperate, not struggling to get free, but desperate for orgasm and ecstasy. The tentacles have their way with her, filling her up and pulling out so that the cum leaking out of her ass and pussy fills the tub. Once the mask's work is done, Jia gets out of the tub and
lay eggs. At the end, she loves it so much that she essentially worships the creature. She begs on her hands and knees for more, but the creature/shadow demands something in return. To bring him another. She then wakes up. It was clear it wasn't just a dream as by her legs are the very eggs that she laid in her dreams.

Third, Jia goes out on a date with Alya. She has been Jia's assistant for a while and Jia had taken a liking to her, before she discovered the eggs and the creature/shadow. At the end of the date, Jia brings Alya home and brings her to the tub. She says she wants to show her something very special and blindfolds her. She restrains Alya in the tub (like the image above from @Dax). Then places the parasites (from the eggs earlier) on Alya's temple. There is a flash and we are in Alya's dream, but she is still restrained in a tub (quite obviously a dream from the backdrop tentacles). The creature/shadow rewards Jia on a job well done and proceeds to fuck her all the way through. Alya stares in horror as Jia lays more eggs and as she has her largest earthshattering, quivering orgasm, she grows a futa penis and together with the penises, have her way with Alya, much like what was done to her before (with the mask, cumbath, etc)

Four, Talia Mint comes across another monster. This one is holding Alya and Jia captive. She defeats the monster and checks to see if Alya and Jia are alright. They are, and they thank her for saving them. They hug her in their gratitude. The weight of the both of them pushes her on her back. Then they grab her arms and legs, restraining her. Their master is revealed and restrains Talia so that Jia and Alya are free to play with themselves. Talia is ****** to watch as the girls she freed is violated and loving it. She is dragged by the tentacles to a tub and screams in horror as the mask/facehugger/ tentacles that wraps her head is lowered onto her face as she is fucked. She continues to scream at first from horror, but that quickly turns to pleasure as the Alien Hunter is corrupted and is no more.

Obviously because of the short scenes, I imagine this being more of a series of 4. Thoughts?

Ivy

Hi, i had an idea. It's very similar to the last jiology lab episode tho. The scene started with jia playing with some potions in her lab, when suddenly she hears something. when she goes to check she finds herself in front of an alien which with a parasite takes the control of jia. Jia under the influence of the parasite starts to look for a sexual partner for mr alien. She finds a girl on the streets and follows her to her house. when the girl is taking a bath in the tab Jia comes out and paralize her. At this point the alien arrives and the whole scene cumflation/fil baththub scsne starts.
Hey @autosprint

I kind of wrote my reply to @Lostarion before I read your's. Seems that I wrote a scenario that kind of touches on what you were talking about on the Third scene. But not quite directly what you were talking about, so let me give this a try.

Jia discovers a slug/egg and brings it to the lab. She tries everything to make it active (pour a drop of colored liquid, zap it, whatever). It's late, she tired and goes away. As she is out of the room, the camera pans on the slug/egg and sees it move.

The next day, Jia comes back and sees the slug/egg is gone. Ugh, that assistant. She shouldn't be moving things without asking! As turns around, she finds herself inches away from a monster/shadow. It wraps its tentacles around her arms and legs so she can't get away, and stretches them out so that she's on the floor spread eagled. It then proceeds to fuck her and cum all over her. In the cum, you see more slugs crawling all over her. One of them goes and buries itself in her hair and you hear Jia's thoughts "No! Get me out! This can't be happening! I can feel... I can feel myself slipping away! I must get out... I must... I must..." Then all you hear is her groaning in pleasure even in her thoughts.

Once the monster is done with her, she gets up. "I know what I must do. Another girl will make master happy." Then walks away. When you see her again, she is on the street, looking through a window at Veronica Leal (because she looks amazing when she's desperate) having dinner at a restaurant alone. Jia walks away as the camera follows Veronica home. She puts down her purse, takes off her shoes, fills the tub and gets in. When she takes a deep breathe and relaxes, Jia comes in and sprays something in her face. Veronica didn't have time to react or scream. She is paralyzed and can't move. Jia calms her down and tells her not to worry about the spray. It's something she made in her lab that paralyzes her, but she will be fully awake and can feel everything that happens to her. What she should be afraid of is him (gestures to the alien).

Then obviously the alien has it's way with Veronica. I would suggest Jia actually being on the sidelines watching and playing with herself. There's not a lot of scenes nowadays with a solo masturbation which is very sad.

Hello Dax, excellent idea! A cum-bath would be really thrilling. I also love the idea of giving birth to larger quantities of items be it eggs/parasites/worms whatever. Have you seen the latest video with Jia Lissa. There are several parasites!(y)
Yea.. I'd love to see a scene with a bunch of eggs or parasites dropped out. Like 12+. That would be awesome.. something like in the "Pest Control" series by Vaesark.

king

Hey @autosprint

I kind of wrote my reply to @Lostarion before I read your's. Seems that I wrote a scenario that kind of touches on what you were talking about on the Third scene. But not quite directly what you were talking about, so let me give this a try.

Jia discovers a slug/egg and brings it to the lab. She tries everything to make it active (pour a drop of colored liquid, zap it, whatever). It's late, she tired and goes away. As she is out of the room, the camera pans on the slug/egg and sees it move.

The next day, Jia comes back and sees the slug/egg is gone. Ugh, that assistant. She shouldn't be moving things without asking! As turns around, she finds herself inches away from a monster/shadow. It wraps its tentacles around her arms and legs so she can't get away, and stretches them out so that she's on the floor spread eagled. It then proceeds to fuck her and cum all over her. In the cum, you see more slugs crawling all over her. One of them goes and buries itself in her hair and you hear Jia's thoughts "No! Get me out! This can't be happening! I can feel... I can feel myself slipping away! I must get out... I must... I must..." Then all you hear is her groaning in pleasure even in her thoughts.

Once the monster is done with her, she gets up. "I know what I must do. Another girl will make master happy." Then walks away. When you see her again, she is on the street, looking through a window at Veronica Leal (because she looks amazing when she's desperate) having dinner at a restaurant alone. Jia walks away as the camera follows Veronica home. She puts down her purse, takes off her shoes, fills the tub and gets in. When she takes a deep breathe and relaxes, Jia comes in and sprays something in her face. Veronica didn't have time to react or scream. She is paralyzed and can't move. Jia calms her down and tells her not to worry about the spray. It's something she made in her lab that paralyzes her, but she will be fully awake and can feel everything that happens to her. What she should be afraid of is him (gestures to the alien).

Then obviously the alien has it's way with Veronica. I would suggest Jia actually being on the sidelines watching and playing with herself. There's not a lot of scenes nowadays with a solo masturbation which is very sad.
Yeah that's a pretty good idea. I would love to see a video with this plot

Dax

Wow! Never imagined my little idea would spark so much creativity and support. This is great!

king

Hello @Ivy, Amazing as always! I love your cumbath story. In this context the face-hugger fits very well. (You know, first I was a bit sceptical)...

Fun fact: I see so many fans of Jia`s Jiology and the Jiology lab series and so many fan stories evolved here. I would really like to know, if Jia is aware of this? I would really love to know, what she personally thinks about our ideas:cool:
Yeah defenetly, it's the best series on this site. The reason i think is the limtless possibilities that you have to develop a plot with alien/parasite/ cumflation that makes sense.
The only complain that i have is that i would prefer feature video on jiology more than the other. the two feature videos that are been released don't have a great plot and they feel like more scenes put togheter, while the latest jiology videos needed just to be longer.

Ivy

Hello @Ivy, Amazing as always! I love your cumbath story. In this context the face-hugger fits very well. (You know, first I was a bit sceptical)...

Fun fact: I see so many fans of Jia`s Jiology and the Jiology lab series and so many fan stories evolved here. I would really like to know, if Jia is aware of this? I would really love to know, what she personally thinks about our ideas:cool:
Thanks @Lostarion I would definitely agree, the facehugger idea can be a bit strange, but I think in the right scenario it has a lot of potential. I've always thought of them having to do with turning girls into seedbeds, but clearly it can also work with corruption too.

I would agree that the Jiology series is really great. Her personality goes a very long way and makes an effort to set up a story. On one hand, I'd love to see what her thoughts are, but on the other hand, I'm scared she may be scared away by all this :ROFLMAO: