cum inflation

Cuminflator

Hallo liebes Team Ich bin durch das Thema Cum Inflation auf deine tolle Website aufmerksam geworden und finde deine Arbeit wirklich toll anzusehen. weiter so Was hältst du von der Idee, dass vielleicht 2 Mädchen von Tentakeln gefickt werden (was natürlich in eine schöne Geschichte verpackt ist), sie übereinander liegen und dann die Bäuche der Mädchen mit Sperma aufgeblasen werden. Was würde ich lieben, wenn Sie ein wenig mehr Details hinzufügen könnten, wie wenn Sie den Fluss von Sperma durch die Tentakel visuell sehen könnten oder wenn sie ein wenig dicker wurden und die Mädchen immer noch Oberteile trugen und sie würden sie abbrechen? Es wäre wirklich schön, wenn Sie so etwas in die nächsten Videos einfügen könnten, danke und halten Sie es manuell aufrecht

Holy Eve

Administrator
TRANSLATION:
Hello, dear team! I found your website through the "Cum Inflation" topic and I think your work is really cool to watch. Keep it up.
What do you think of the idea of 2 girls are getting fucked by tentacles (with a nice story of course): they (girls) laying on top of each other and their bellies get blown up with cum. What I would like to see, is if you could add a little more details: like if you could see the flow of cum goes through the tentacles, or if they (tentacles) get a little thicker and the girls still wear tops and they would break them off?
It would be really nice if you could add something like that in the next videos, thanks, and keep it up!

Cuminflator

ah ok no problem I was surprised my english is not very good so i have to have it translated on the internet beforehand that was so ne idde of me I don't know how complex it is to make the bellies look like they are being pumped full of sperm but I would really like a few more details and maybe more "full pictures" Thank you for the fast answer ps: I love videos like this with cum inflate :love::love: