Corruption and betrayal of special trust script.

Daedalus

Preface:
The number one draw for your site is corruption of morals. It's what you do that no one else does. Women fallen to tentacles/parasites/futanari via mystical / alien, etc... influences that turn them into deviant sluts.
The number 2 draw for your site is betrayal of special trust... Where the women corrupt others who have special trust.. friends, family, roommates, etc...
Yet very few of your videos capitalize on this betrayal aspect, despite the multiple women always being 'featured', longest, and per shares on the public web, obviously the most popular.
The rarity of these videos is why i cancel my subscription every month until another one comes out that i want to see.
I believe you should make all your videos focus on these two aspect first.

Script Suggestion 1:

A Family Affair (part 1)
Opening scene: A shooting star falls from the heavens and lands in a tropical resort.
A middle aged step-friend, 25 year old step-friend, and 18 year old younger step-friend are travelling by car to the eldest daughters wedding. They are to be joined on the next day by the husband, who has driven to pick up the Aunt and her two step-friends the following day.
They arrive at the Resort Hotel.

After checking in and unpacking, the step-friend stays in the room on the phone, talking with her husband on his cell phone, confirming that they are on the way.

The elder step-friend (bride to be) gleefully changes into her swimsuit and heads for the sauna, trying to shed as many extra ounces as she can before the wedding day.

The younger step-friend rolls her eyes and plays video games on the resort's system.
While steaming in the sauna, the bride to be is assaulted by parasites. (doesn't always have to be the same slugs you know, could be star-fish on the breasts, anal plugs, slime which invades any orifice, mists, etc...) Changing the nature of infection keeps the story evolving and fresh.

She returns to her elder step-friend's room and infects her in the shower.
The infected elder step-friend then lures the youngest step-friend into the room under a pretext of trying on a gown, which they have previously corrupted with their slime.

The young girl succumbs and is helpless as the elder step-friend and bride-to-be descend upon her.

After the obligatory depraved lesbian action, the scene of act one ends with them discussing getting ready for the arrival of the rest of the guests...

This leaves the serial-corruption follow-ups and the stories people crave new chapters to wide open:

Episode 2: the arrival of the Husband (step-friend), step-Aunt, and her 2 step-friend's.
Episode 3: the arrival of the Groom and his immediate family.
Episode 4: The black tentacle wedding. (taking down the guests and the catering staff / band /etc... Could be 2 episodes.
Episode 5: The families returning home and corrupting their neighbors / coworkers / schoolmates
Episode 6: The In-laws doing the same.
Episode 7: "Earth's new Masters: A New Beginning"... An endless new story based on the evolution of various parasites and their takeover of the human race via their initial start at a mundane wedding. (see, I told you marriage would be the end, man...)