Clothed action

MrJoshua

Hi guys/girls,
I'm somehow in a clothed fetish. So in some of your clips the girls are in hot clothings but than stripped naked. What a pitty ;)
For example I loved the start of "a BBW experience" with Sofia Lee in pantyhose and hotpants. Then seeing the alien is seeking it's way beside the hotpants and through the pantyhose would be great.
I also can imagine just beeing fucked through ripped jeans or crotchless panties/bodies would be very horny (for me).
Maybe an idea worth to think about ...

Alberto

For me the girls don't necessarily need to be completely stripped and it could be cool if some clothing parts (or fragments of them) remain. But I guess in sum I sort of belong to "team nudity" here. But of course it also is no issue if there will be updates where the girls are mostly dressed up during the whole film. Maybe I wouldn't buy a copy, but for sure I will try and have a look into it.

MoonHouse88

I have a preference for pantyhose and socks. I also don’t mind clothes being left on. As long as it’s believable such as pantyhose getting a bit torn from all the activity. That’s believable. A lot of times I see the clothes come off and it’s not that I don’t like the nudity, I do, but it’s more that it’s not believable that the clothes would be pulled off at all and certainly not as fast as they often are.