Christmas Present

Fenris

Revenge gone wrong

the Hentai Sailor Squad (in short Hss)
a super sexy version of sailor soldiers
is called to an office building a enemy should hide in there.

as they arrive they are welcomed by an office girl who showes the the way.. in there she points to a conference room.

they storm in and make their fighting pose but no ones there..as behind the the office girl locks them in with her..she spins and now has a supervillain costume explaining the plot like:

its me the witch asteria and you fell into my trap, you've beaten me too often and now i allied with the monsters of the void... i free them and they will have you as their slaves and i will rule the world..

so she starts casting and a portal opens next to her..

tentacles come out and grabs the white sailor pulling her closee snd entering her the other step back, a facehugger flies out and grabs the blue ones face releasing a tin of cum in her, the rest goes further back out of reach of the tentacles, they are afreight the only exit blocked they must watch as their comerades getting fucked... asteria laughs but when a tentacle also grabs her leg she screams wait i summoned you but the tentacle enters her mouth making it unable to speak for her....

as the 3 are beeing filled up with cum they start to change and enjoying it... green cant stand to watch this and trys to make a run when she is grabed from white while passing her before she cant breake free the tantacle which has gone through and through has enterd green who falls on her knees while the tentacle fucks her trought....

the now 4 girls start to breed parasites
which crawl to pink and lila the struggle with them in their corner but beeing overrun by the... starting to cum and touching each other till they loose theirselfs and walk to their comrades to join in with them...

as example for the dress up...

https://m.de.aliexpress.com/item/10...c16705270591854657ee208!12000028332454995!rec

Fenris

The villainess trap

the story starts with a (sailor)or other heroine standing in s room her hands bound to the sealing a vaillness walks in... she tells her its the last time the heroine has fooled her plans... the heroine replies that she doesnt come trugh with abducting her and her partner will rescue her the villainess says when she comes it will be to late for you...

she puts out an shimmering ball she pulls down the heroines pantys from under her skirt and shoves the ball in her pussy... the heroine starts winding and groaning a penis starts growing out over her pussy as shes comes back to her senses she ask the villaines whats this madness?
the villain answers oh thats just part one
now your a futa girl but everytime you come you'll getting dumber and dumber till you're a sex crazed bimbo ... she laughs evil and starts giving the heroine a hand job from behind... till the heroine goes aheago and comes all over her self
.... the villainess licks her hand while the heroines head spins..no lets go for the next round....the screen goes blank.

next scene the heroine still in bondage in the villains dungeon maybe switched clothes to a skirt and a slut color or something like that shes out cold ... her teammate shows up to the rescue touching her face to wake her up... saying something like omg wath have they done to you...
the villainess steps out talking to her oh nothing she didnt enjoy..
the teammate says release her at once or face the consequences! the villain acting sarcastacly scary.. as you wish... she releases the heroine who walks to the teammate lifting her skirt so the teammate sees the dick... the heroine starts jumping her trying to fuck her wrestling her to the ground...her mind gone she talks ( me so horny, sucking good and so on) ..she sits on her forcing her to suck her dick... the villainess laughs maybe we should even out the odds she pulls also away the teammates pants and shoves one of the shimmering balls in her....the penis grows and the heroine starts giving her a hand job till both come....
the villainess standing asside rubbing herself by the picture....

when the heroines turns at her....more fuck....they wrestle her to the ground rubbing themselfs on her...one trying to put their dick in her mouth while the other trys to strip her a ball falls out of the villains robe .... oh shiny ball making you more funny....she shoves it into the villains pussy her eyes tell you **** im fucked....as she tourns the have a three way jizzing all over themselfs

Fenris

A Happy new Year, to all!

love the looks of the latest videos!

New year new realy short idea:
Hotel Tentacle

Mavis goes to a looked door... blabering about how her dad always says bla bla dangerous dungeon not enter bla bla...
but the space would fit nicle for a new spa era... inside the looked door the tentacles grab her... she cant transform or do magic and the tentacles have their way with her till she goes aheago in lust...

Attachments

• Download.jpeg-2.jpg
    Download.jpeg-2.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 118

Fenris

Flipping Failed

a Girl in a sexy prison suit is bound to a desk in an interrigation room....when a female fbi and a guard enter...

the agenr wants her to spy on her cellmate wich she declines... the agent gives the guard a sign... who forces her to suck on her button ..while the agent explains she has a couple of minutes to decide to work for them or they make her stay in prison most uncomfortable..then they leave

meanwhile a parasit slips through a vent shaft into the room...it enters her suit... unable to get rid of it with her hands bound to the table she orgasms and sinks with her head on the table making a puddle of slime were her head lays....

as the detective and guard enters the go to her thinking shes dead they remove the shakels, when she opens her eyes she gives the agent a push who lands on her head an passes out...

then she holds the guards head and gives her a slimy tongue kiss...the guard falls on her ass trying to spit put the slime...the prisoner starts stripping her suit showing her boobs slime runs out of her mouth on her boobs she starts masaging the and rubbing her pussy....telling the guard how horny she is and how good it will feel

she starts kissing and dryhumping the guard while stripping her top... fondling her boobs the guards mind going from all the slime only moaning.... she flips her on the stomach starting to finger the guard from the back and the kisses a parasite in her pussy.... wild sex starting

the agent comes back to her sense something dripping on her head as she looks up the prisoner stands above her slime dripping out of her pussy on the agent...the guard holding her feet... now its your turn to work for us the prisoner says and sits on the agents face letting her lick her slimy pussy while the guard starts fucking the agents pussy...

as the agent lays on the floor guzzling in slime they prisoner pushes out a new parasite she kisses in the agents mouth...

Attachments

• fbi-secret-agent-womens-costume-70927_6a1f29b6-d03c-4afa-b50f-2415bfc148f1_750x750.jpg
    fbi-secret-agent-womens-costume-70927_6a1f29b6-d03c-4afa-b50f-2415bfc148f1_750x750.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_4572_1800x1800_654725ff-cda2-42d2-8e2d-31dbf86e5459_400x.jpg
    IMG_4572_1800x1800_654725ff-cda2-42d2-8e2d-31dbf86e5459_400x.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 122
  • images.jpeg-7.jpg
    images.jpeg-7.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 116

Fenris

Mistress and Slave

A mistress enters her room a slave girl is tied up... she walks to her ungags her to here some compliments like... finaly youre at home mistress ive missed you so much, or u look astonishing as always and please play with me

she slaps her a little or let her lick her feet but shes not in the mood and tired so she gaggs her up telling her she sleeps a little maybe shes more intressted in her later...

A parasite enters through the bathroom into the bedroom... the slave girl mumbles unable to speak with her gag and cant warn her mistress...the parasite enters the mistress wich turns and starts touching herself... the slave looks in horror when her mistress turn her head to her..smiling and taking advantage of the helpless slave

Attachments

• images.jpeg-9.jpg
    images.jpeg-9.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 107
  • bcc2c7fd844f26e0698c863b1ec94890.jpg
    bcc2c7fd844f26e0698c863b1ec94890.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 112
  • images.jpeg-8.jpg
    images.jpeg-8.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 108

Fenris

Cheer Squad

3 Cheerleaders (in matching uniforms) are in the loker room...some smalltalk..
nice training today...ect...ect..
when tentacles come at them and grab two of them while the third tries running out, but the door wont open so the tentacles grab her too... the 3 get fucked in the mouth and pussy and filled up till cum shoots out of all their holes... exausted they fall to the floor...

one wakes up and sees how one of her teammates is still fucked in the back when the tentacle comes out of her mouth entering the second of her friends also going trough to her shes still to weak to move but trys pulling herself to the exit when the tentacle comes out of girl 2 wich just awakend and enters the ass of the one crawling away also going trough and trough ...
they crawl to each other with their heads to the ass of their frontgirl building a centipede like form....the tentacle comes all over them their eyes rolling back going aheago and then the tentacle leaves them...

next scene they are laying next/above each other their bellies swallen they kiss each other while one sucks on a tentacle the three are filled with pleasure while they lay eggs for the tentacles...

the skirts should be always on to show what they were also a little clothing is in my opinion sexier than beeing completly naked , the tops maybe could slip down or could be stripped.

Attachments

• images.jpeg-11.jpg
    images.jpeg-11.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 100
  • xPImLkTAnqxVmrtYee2aNlbrB6FWmU4m-24_500x.jpg
    xPImLkTAnqxVmrtYee2aNlbrB6FWmU4m-24_500x.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 100
  • images.jpeg-10.jpg
    images.jpeg-10.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 118

Fenris

Futa Servent

a young girl goes in a club on the toilet behind her a milf enters she puts a rag on the girls mouth which goes numb.. the milf carries her away...

she wakes up in bondage gear... the milf standing in front of her...
she ask the usual questions.. where am i, what do you want with me ... the milf answers she will become her servant.. the girl answers to let her go.. but the milfy mistress has a surprise for her...
she lifts her skirt an unveals a dick... you soon will be like me ... the girl stars at the dick .. no you can't .. i won't.. but the milf forces her dick in her mouth fucks her mouth and comes in it than another time in her pussy... the girl blanks out...
as she wakes again she also has a dick... she begs the milf to reverse this but the answer is that it is permanently but a perfect dick to serve her mistress... you're a monster i will never serve you the girl answers...lets see about this in a few weeks..she gags and blindfolds the girl and puts headphones on her head were you here the mistresses voice repeating mantras like... your mistress is all that matters, pleasing her is everything...
the milf starts fucking the bound girl from behind while jerking the girls dick of till she comes in her and the girl jerks on the floor....
the scene switches the mistress sits on a sofa and rings a bell the girl arrives in a maid costume... yes mistress how may i serve you? the mistress answers entertain me and hold her ass to the girl which lifts up her skirt and starts f*** her mistress

Attachments

• images.jpeg-7.jpg
    images.jpeg-7.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 108
  • latex-dienstmaedchen-kleid.jpg
    latex-dienstmaedchen-kleid.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 118
  • red-black-latex-black-pantyhose-back-seams-bondage-01.jpg
    red-black-latex-black-pantyhose-back-seams-bondage-01.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 108

Fenris

Futa Dolls

maybe like in the brazzers all dolled up series girls get boxes with life sized dolls in diffrent costumes but the are futa girls
they have sex with..
as extra if pleased they convert the girls who orderd them.... as example

the door rings, eva opens and deliveryman/girl wants to deliver a giant package to claudia...its evas roommate whos out but eva signs and the package is put in the livingroom
shes wants to see whats inside so she rips of the paper and and its a giant sex doll...oh my claudia you slut she says...on the side is a button which says push me so she pushes it and the doll comes to life...
as she steps out she reveals her dick...eva says i cant believe how kinky you are claudia...the robot says hello im bella-bot how may i assist you?
eva says a little embarased lets have sex.
the robot strips her breast and a little dust sprays on evas face...dont worry its just a little aphrodisiac so you come easier in mood...
eva has sex with the doll that completly exausts her...why am i getting so sleepy?
dont worry bella answers its just a little sedativ in my sperm wich makes the transformation painless...what transf? then eva sleeps away..
bella looks not so friendly as before she puts eva in the box...she gets electrical shocks an a dick grows out of her pussy...phisical changing complete...
eva awakes what have you done? butt bella goes on ..uplouding programming..she starts sucking evas dick her eyes roll back as eva comes in bellas mouth bella stand up uploasd complete... also eva rises eva-bot online...

now both stand in costumes in the living room...
then whe hear keys to the door it looks like claudia comes home...

Attachments

• images.jpeg-7 (1).jpg
    images.jpeg-7 (1).jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 107
  • preview.mp4.jpg
    preview.mp4.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 109
  • ALLBEAUTYGIRLS-COM-Brazzers-Exxtra-com-20-04-29-Luna-Star-All-Dolled-Up-Anal-Edition-XXX-i-MAG...jpg
    ALLBEAUTYGIRLS-COM-Brazzers-Exxtra-com-20-04-29-Luna-Star-All-Dolled-Up-Anal-Edition-XXX-i-MAG...jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 94

Fenris

The Book of Futa

two girls have a sleepover they want to do something daring so the play with an old spellbook..

one goes to the toilett while the other trys reading the words in the book (evildead rippoff following were the evil enters the house an jumps into the girl who went to the toilett).

she enters the room transformed into a futa succubus (like succubuses above), her friend is scared but helpless....the sucubuss has her way with her.

after some diffrent positions the succubud binds her to the bed and fucks her pussy cumming in her till the belly is all swallen up... she leaves her bound and gagged in the room...see ya soon she says to her friend

Attachments

• O1CN01q5qUAa1nSLgxJWFAK__47255088_1024x1024.jpg
    O1CN01q5qUAa1nSLgxJWFAK__47255088_1024x1024.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 106

Fenris

Life

we hear an introduction from Mindy an scientist on spacestation 1 up in Orbit for 320 day researching asteroid stones,
life has taken a routine but Mindy is somehow sad, she has a crush on Andrea a co Scientist since day 1 but Andrea is in a relationship
with vici the Pilot who is also not so nice to her.

Mindy is a Wallflower (maybe hide her features with wild hair glasses, or use a similar but bustier actress for later)
shes doing her research when vici shows up...saying something like hey stonegirl those rock seem to be your only freinds haha and walks
away.
Now Narrating Mindys voice... see thats why i don´t like her and i still cant see what Andrea sees in her...
but this day everything changed.
She splits open a rock and out of it runs some black slime its dorment at first but when mindy tries to take a sample with a testing
stick it starts to move up her arm and enters her mouth.. mindy falls back starting to guzzle slime wich covers her body, she starts comming and a pile of jizz comes out of her suit she passes out..

as Mindy awakes shes transformed, her hair is slimed backwards, she doesen´t need her glasses and her attitude changed completley,
she starts cutting out her suit to show her features commenting it ..this looks way better now...
She moves to the quarters were she meets vici. What happend to you stonegirl? Mindi walks over to her pushing vici
to the wall grabing her face and holding her mouth open... a lot happend and now i also have a friend may i intruduce you two? a tentacle comes out of her pussy and enters vicis mouth. as vicis throat is f*** mindi licks over vicis neck and cheek oh this feels amazing she
says lascivious, she gropes vicis boobs and comes in her mouth, vici slides to the floor guzzling on cum, her body shaking.
A Scream sounds Andrea stands in the door an sees vici on the floor drooling in cum.. she tries to run but Mindy tentacle grabs her by
the neck and pulls her to mindy... mindy holds Andrea from behind as she strips her blouse down and grabs her breasts she whispers in
her ear, oh how i dreamed of this, then her tentacle enters Andreas pussy letting her moan in extasy, Mindy comes in her filling
Andreas belly almoust to burst she lays on the floor in a pond of cum then the screen goes black.

We hear a Computer voice saying 5 Days till the new crew arrives and your circle is over, now we see Vici beeing fucked throug and
trough by Mindy, vicis eyes roll back as the tentacle comes covering them both in cum Mindy laughs while next to them Andrea sits on the floor in a pond of slime and parasites, she´s going aheago as she comes an births another parasite.....

Attachments

• 72da70d6de719c869a613b4bac587a9d.jpg
    72da70d6de719c869a613b4bac587a9d.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 97
  • 01506658-a.jpg
    01506658-a.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 100

Fenris

High value target

2 agents (secret service) stand in black suits with ear pieces before a door (a busty mature and a petite younger one) the older sends the rookie on a coffee run
or to sweep the perimeter.

as the young agent is away the older one is dripped on from aboth...as she looks up a parasite lands on her face..slithering in her mouth.

she starts to transform ripping her suit and starting to masturbate slime running out of her mouth and pussy.

the agent pushes open the door and goes inside, a woman sits on a table with a gala dress without looking she harshly talks to the agent...didn't i tell you i don't want to be disturbed!? i'm working on my speech.
but the agent moves further to the woman rubbing her big tits... i have some other things to work on! as the lady turns around the agent has already reached her and shoves the ladys head in her slimy tits...

the agent starts to undress and grope the lady, she lets her lick her slimy pussy, the will to fight back fades and the lust growes when after some rimming the agent squezes out a parasite wich enters the lady...turning her.

outside shots sound.
the young agent rushes in,screaming my lady we have been breached we have to.... ?
she stops seeing the lady sitting there with her legd spread wide. the mature agent grabs her from behind, and the lady says to her, it seems something other has to been breached first....the mature agent pushes the noobies head to the pussy of the lady.
Her eyes widen as a parasite sticks out she tries to turn away but the mature agent is stronger on pushes her in the pussy and parasite.
As the Transformation starts the two women starting to have their way with the girl, screaming in lust, and squirting.

as option it could be also in medieval setting the agents would be some knights and the lady would be some maiden...

Fenris

Futavamp

Jenna kocks on a hotelroomdoor wearing a trenchcoat..a womans voice sounds from inside come in the door is open.
she enters the door and strips out of her coat...a daring dress or maybe maid costume is underneath.. jenna says the entertainment agency sent me as she enters further into the suite...
as shes inside a busty woman appears ..oh your a beatiful thing whats your name? Jenna tells her name and asks in return her costumers name..the woman tells her jusr to call her mistress. as you please mistress jenna replies with a kinky look in her eyes.
You have paid in advance so what do you want me to do mistress? jenna asks.

the mistress starts circling jenna, streaking her face speaking calmly kind of entrancing her...jenna repeats what is said to her like.
you will trust me completly...
you want me ...
you want me to kiss you...
as she repeats they kiss
you want me inside of you
as jenna repeats the mistress reveals a big erected cock under her skirt
jenna shortly shrieks of but the mistress
continues her mind controll..
you like the view of it...
you want it deep in you...

the mistress starts f*** jenna from behind, as she comes inside jenna she shows fangs and bites jenna in the neck
jenna struggles but gets weaker till the mistress lets go of her.

the mistress looking at jenna laying on the floor almoust a pity for such a hot girl when jenna opens her eyes...please sge stumples....oh still alive? the mistress wonders, i can help you but now it has a price you'll be my slave for eternity. jenna nods and whispers yes save me.

the mistress grabs jennas head and f*** her mouth as the blowjobs done and the mistress comes in jennas mouth she says swallow it all.

jenna rolls around on the floor vitalized but in heat she starts fingering herself comming but thats only a short relief a dick is groing .

the mistress says the transformation is almost over but she will help jenna.
she starts wanking of jennas dick and then starts sucking it as jenna comes in her mouth she cum swaps with jenna smearing jenna full of her own cum.

jenna totaly exaustes looks at the mistress..thank you mistress. the mistress smiles at jenna, rest a little today, tonight youll need your stenght im the bedroom.

Attachments

• 39251202.jpg
    39251202.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 102

Fenris

wrong place wrong time

alice a braty school girl is running around the hallway miss claudia the nerdy teacher reminds her with unsure voice that alice should be in class..
alice says claudia shouldent be such a stiff cunt..on this claudia says she will write alices parents a letter and maybe she will finaly get expelled.. alice is infuriated she jumps claudia from behinde with a rag and puts her to *****.

claudia awakens gaged and bound in the cellar muffling...alice stands next to her she kisses claudia on the gag and touches her body... its a shame you threatend me i had this planed for bianca my worst competition for homecoming but i guess i can postpone her.
she puts up a syringe written futa serum on it...she explains her dad is a scientist and has developed a prototype of a serum that gives girls dicks...the only risk is when awake while the procedure you get insane and a sex crazed bimbo...so she had to wait till claudia woke up.
claudia wildly shakes her head and mumbles but alice squezes the syringe in claudias pussy ...who starts cramping and squirting...spit drooling out of her gag as her face goes aheago in lust while a dick grows her.

alice ungags claudia and teases out of curiosity claudias cock, who is transformed into a new person talking dirty only thinking about sex. she dares alice to suck it what she does and the alice let claudia ride her from behind till filling her up.

alice gaggs claudia again saying see ya soon.

wrong place wrong time part II

alice carts in a girl in underwear strapped to a hand truck...she slapps the girls face time to wake up bianca...bianca slowly awakes..where am i? i was just in the dressing room? what why im bound what is this alice?! alice cuts up biancas slip as from the shadow of the basemant claudia ermerges shes bound gagged and chained with a colar unable to reach them she only can make humping movements in their direction..
is that miss claudia ?! bianca asks
alice stuffs the panty in biancas mouth shutting her off.. saying yes its claudia but its also your future....she puts out another syringe labeld futa serum 2.0
but you'll be much more compliant, alice smiles.
she injects bianca with the serum with almost the same result as with claudia.
but as the dick is grown and the aheago stopped bianca is much calmer...
alice removes the panty from biancas mouth...will you follow every off my order she asks? bianca nods...
alice frees her.. now eat my pussy und wank yourself off bianca says yes alice and does as told
...alice comes while bianca comes on her hands an alices feet...
good girl but now look what you've done clean it with your tounge so bianca licks alices feet and her hands clean...

now entertain claudia i almost feel sorry for her...bianca gets humped by claudia while alice rubs her pussy getting horny at the sight.
As claudia comes in bianca, filling her up alice takes a hand full of the cum dripping out of her pussy whiping it all over biancas face...
oh i like the picture of the proud bianca fallen to this slut...be a good girl and feed claudia i have to attend class i'll come back later to play with you two...

wrong place wrong time III

bianca removes claudias gagg to feed her, as claudia orders her to free her.
beeing a compliant slut bianca don't hesitate to free her.
next scene alice enters only seeing bianca..bianca where is claudia? she asks

as claudia puts a cloth from behind on alices face who falls asleep, she orders claudia to help her. as alice awakes she is bound as formerly claudia.

in fronth of her claudia is standing letting bianca suck her cock...its time to repay
you the favor claudia says and holds up a syringe with the futa serum 2.0...alice panics...claudia pushes biamca away going to alice..its always good to have some sluts around ..she puts the syringe into alices pussy and presses its load in...alice transforming to futa slut.
claudia finishes in alices ass as she comes simultainiosly beeing wanked by bianca...

Attachments

• ballgagged-submissive-bound-girl-18578-bdsm.jpg
    ballgagged-submissive-bound-girl-18578-bdsm.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 106
  • hand truck.jpg
    hand truck.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 94

Fenris

space goo

3 girls drive in a truck trough the wilderness...
doesn't seem like there is a party anywhere the girl driving says ...are you sure you got the right place? she looks at the girl in the backseat..Sure amber even texted me the adress! the other girls sob ohh god emma you got it from this backstabing bitch? now we know for sure we are wrong.
at this time a meteroid falls in the woods next to them...woahh did you see this? lets check it out the girl at the passenger seat says...i don't know kendra it could be dangerous. Don't be such a puss debby kendra replies...emma is also on bord so its 2 against 1 and they walk in the woods.

they find a green glowing rock, they gather around it and discus what to do...maybe we should call the authorities? bebby suggests... maybe we should sell it kendra says...but emma is soo curios and has to touch it as her finger hits the rock it cracks open and spits a doze of goo on her....

emma shakes on the floor the others looking shocked and don't know what to do...there is no conection kendra looks at her phone.. goo starts out running out if emmas mouth, she starts rubbing it like in heat over her body..when she looks at the girls...even as she speaks the goo runs out of her mouth, it feels soo good gils come join in...she starts crawling to kendra and debby...debby screams run to kendra who stands nearer to emma but kendra just looks at her friend crawling to her, please run debby screams again, when kendra snaps out of it.. she turns heel but emma is already so close she grabs her ankle and kendra trips...
emma crawls over the legs from kendra to her skirt she pushes the string aside abd starts pressing her face into kendras but...kendra shrieks up but then changes to extremly enjoing it....
debby trys talking to her...kendra snap out of it...come we can still get away from emma and get her help... but kendra just screams while coming no i can't it just feels to good ...ahhh she comes again this time slime drooling out of her mouth...

come join she says to debby, emma releasing kendras but also says come join in...they start standing up and walk towards debby who starts running back to the car...she lockd herself in the car but the car wont start.

emma and kendra also have reached the car as the doors won't open they start flirting with debby...open up .. you look so hot...please play with us...were so wet ect..while kissing and rubbing their goo on the windows...but debby won't listen she closes her eyes and puts her fingers in her ears ...thats not real please just leave..
she hears kendra say to emma that debby is no fun at all and to search for hoter people...

as debby opens her eyes the two are gone..she unlocks the doors and steps out..fearfully she looks right and left when a pair of hands from under the car pull her feet away.. it' kendra got you she smiles...goo leaving her mouth...she crawls to emma ripping her string away and docks her mouth on debbys pussy...
emma comes out from behind the car and sits on with her pussy on debbys face...eat up and join us she moans getting her pussy eaten...

maybe the three goo drooling women have a scene when all turned were they fist with goo each others pussy, swap the goo from mouth to mouth, and rub it all over their bodys... till they are almost coated in it like japanese lotion girls
and ***** cuddled together in this state

Fenris

The mime

A mime stands on a place playing the **** out of her mime act but her glas for tips stays empty... she walks sadly home her head hangs down to the floor.

she walks by an old house whichs windows are borded as she passes the door it opens squeky a little the girl looks up she turns to the house and sees the open door..she stays in mime caracter the whole time with overacting and beeing completly silent. as she looks into the door shes pulled in.

the girl wakes in a dark room...she makes the invisible box thing as shes trapped when tentacle start crawling out of the dark to her..she makes a silent call for help when the tentacles grab her feet and hands....she struggles but can't get free the tentacles start f*** her *maybe like preference strip and nipplefuck or facehug her) they finaly cum in her filling her up so semen spills out of every whole and she passes out.

she wakes up dripping from cum in front of the exit door she makes a puhh this was close gesture and opens the door and uses the invisible rope to pull her out...

Attachments

• 06qIOY3MaH22lwNwJgWuGDxZbt8ubKEa-24.jpg
    06qIOY3MaH22lwNwJgWuGDxZbt8ubKEa-24.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 95
  • 80050-010-XXX-00.jpg
    80050-010-XXX-00.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 102

Fenris

Birthday Present

We see Britney a rich braty girl celebrating her Birthday(maybe a look like dakota sky in alien ass party...may she rest in peace)...wearing a little tiara and a birthday girl ribbon ... she drinks some champain with her 2 bootliker friends tara and kim....(maybe girls like eden ivy, Yhvi, alex coal, zoe bloom ect.) and explains that now with 21 she gets her stock shareholds from her fathers company and never has to ask her stepmom for anything!

A text message arrives... you present is in the garage love samanta... she says pff my stupid stepmother sent me a present...lets see if its anything good so they walk into the garage. There stands a giant giftbox with a ribbon and an envalope on it...
Britney opens the envalope and starts reading...(a womans / her stepmoms voice is reading the letter)

"Dear Britney,

it's been a few hard years between us since your ****** passed away way to early, i always tried to be a good stepmother...."

bla bla britney says and throws the letter away... lets see whats inside!

they rip of the gifting paper and a crate is shown with the logo of her late fathers company (somewhat like "bio arms")
mhhh thats from our company? she opens the crate and a tall girl (like abigaiil morris) in a military style dress is inside...wich sudenly opens her eyes she steps out and pulls up her skirt a giant dick comes fort.

The girls look confused and shocked by the massive hunged girl as kim comes closer to look the soldiergirl grabs her... she spins her around in mid air so kim faces her dick and is ****** to suck the soldier girl while she digs her face in kims pussy...

britney and tara look scared what kind of fucked up present is this? they try to get out and open the door but the knob won't turn...the look at kim whos starting to moan like wild...

soldiergirl comes with a huge load in kims mouth a fontain of cum shooting out of her mouth while shes put down...she starts to shake like wild and a dick is growing out of kims pussy.

britney and tara take a step back,as soldiergirl and a of cum drooling kim looking horny at them.

they start chasing them around the garage whe soldiergirl gets britney and kim gets tara in her hands... the rip their clothes and hoses and start fucking them in all kinds of ways... as they come in britney and tara they starts shaking and growing dicks...
with nobody around the 4 start sucking and wanking each coming in huge loads at each other....

the camera goes to the letter on the floor (britneys stepmoms voice telling it further)

".... to be a good stepmother but i failed , as i know you, you have probably already stopped reading but i can't let you destroy your fathers company and legacy so i borrowed our latest invention and you will serve our company as valuable testsubject.

cant wait to see you tomorrow.

xoxo
momy"

a load of cum splaters on the letter in the back we hear the 4 girls till fucking like wild...

the end?

Attachments

• 2350229_9556008_320x_.jpg
    2350229_9556008_320x_.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 110
  • standing 69.jpg
    standing 69.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 96
  • XXL_p0162043284.jpg
    XXL_p0162043284.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 106
  • army.jpg
    army.jpg
    451.3 KB · Views: 105

Fenris

Medical Slave Trading...

shortly women go to a medical check up..they get bound by one or more nurses... they lick, fuck them with straps, dildos, fist them ect to test them out afterwards they get a futa serum that grows them a cock....they get wanked or fucked by the nurse to see if their cock works ...
then they get a slave colar and are put under a hood to be sold as sex slaves

can be all kinds of woman from busty to small in diffrent doctor settings... dentist, womans doc ect... so a lot of possibilities

Attachments

• cici-rhodes-dana-dearmond-2.jpg
    cici-rhodes-dana-dearmond-2.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 114
  • images.jpeg-7.jpg
    images.jpeg-7.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 98

Fenris

We Hire

Tara sees an add that the Hentaied Corp is hiring: good looking but no qualification? no problem we've got the right position for you with great earnings...her looks aren't bad so she trys her luck...

she enters an office building behind a glas window a receptionist is sitting as tara asks about the job offer the receptionist only points on a sign with applicants and an arrow right... tara thanks and goes not noticing that some white stuff drools out of the receptionists mouth..

She takes place at seats with a sign above applicants please wait till called.
a girl sits before her waiting when a voice calls out next one...the girl gets up and walks in...tara checks her phone when a short scresm is heard but as she looks up and listens everything is quit she thinks its her imaginatiom an continous to tap on her phone...when the voice calls out again next one.

tara walks in the office were a lady in a buisness suit sits behind a desk ...

Tara :"nice to meet you i'm tara and i'm here for the job application"

tara holds her hand to the woman for a handshake

The woman shakes taras hand (its a little sticky and tara whippes her hand discret at her pants).

she talks in a very stiff almost robotic way...

nicole: "hello i'm nicole nice to meet you too i have some questions for you"

tara:"alright just ask anything"

nicole: "how did you get notice from us?"

tara: "i saw the add in the papper"

nicole writes something down and asks further questions...

nicole: "do you have an boyfriend or girl? "

tara: "no but i don't know why that should matter?"

nicole doesn't even react to her: "did you tell anyone you'll come here today"

Tara: "no but.."

nicole interrupts her: "welcome to our work *****"

Tara stands up, happy she says:" oh i got the job? thats soo great you wont regret this, thank you nicole!"

nicole also stands up takes the hand tara holds to her and also grabs the other hand of tara very firm...

tara notices a red or green "tube" hanging out nicoles skirt towards the half open backdoor..as the tube begibs to move she begins to realize its a living thing...the tentacle comes out of nicoles mouth making nicole come it moves toward taras face but she presses her lips tight together...it slithers around taras face smiring its slime all over it, it also runs above her nose so she cant breath trough it as she gasps for air the tentacle enters her mouth and penetrates it a while till it puts a load into her cum drooling out of her and as the tentacle moves back into nicole she falls on the desk coughing up slime...
nicole whippes the rest of the tentacled slime from her mouth..she walks stiff around the table.. from the backdoor another tentacle crawls into the office nicole rips taras trowser(or if wearing a skirt pulls down her panty) she puts up the tentacle, spits on it and put it in her mouth so its good wetted and sticks it in taras butt...
taras head goes up looking backwards whats going on as the tentacle goes deeper and deeper into her she and the tentacle comes severel times, cum drippin out of her pussy....nicole back behind her desk looks tara in the eyes as the tentacle goes trough and trough she streaks her chin as the tentacle comes some cum hits nicole...

nicole: "great tara bring me a new jacket a lot of workers applay today. then go to your destinated desk."

tara now standing stiff like nicole still dripping cum with the tentacle in her butt like a control wire says yes and walks out the back door.

nicole sits down and screams next please!
a young woman enters looking confused at nicole with her stained jacket.
nicole: "sit down please"
the woman sits down and makes a disgusted face as she touches something slimy at the seat..
nicole:"ignore it lets start the interview"

the door closes behind them .....

Fenris

the nosy reporter

hazel a young upcoming reporter braught her friend paula to help her searching a storehouse she got infos that a big company does more than storing things in here and she tries to get some dirt on them

the warehouse is too big so they decide to split up and call as soon as someone finds anything...

we see Paula entering a door and hear only a scream..

meanwhile hazel found an office cabinet with files...she tries to phone paula but she didn't pick up so she leaves a voice message to meet her at the entrance.....
as she picks up the files a woman with a gun stands in the door...the woman says : your snooping ends here! she knocks hazel out.

hazel wakes up in a room her hands bound the sealing..the woman from before standing in front oh her..were am i? Hazel asks but the woman just replies im the only one who asks questions!
Did anyone else know that you two did come here? she asks hazel
Hazel notices wait we two? wheres paula? did you hurt her?
the woman says nothing to worry shes in best shape she wistles....we even upgraded her a little but she now hears on the name Plaything.
What?! Hazel asks confused when in the same moment a slavgirl with a futa dick enters hazel recognizes her.
Paula? Paula! is that you Hazel starts crying..
oh don't waste your breathe she only follows my orders...plaything fuck her till i say stop..
hazel gets fucked from behind and in her mouth till she begs the woman to stopp
please stopp i'll tell you everything..nobody nows where we went! now please let us go and bring Paula back to me!
the woman laughs...im sorry but the changes are permanent and nobody said something about letting you go! you two will be great at entertaining our staff...

next we see hazel in slavebondage next to her futa friend both starring straight waiting for a command.
The woman who captured them enters, she orders them to fuck each other as she looks at them pleasering herself after she had enough of watching shes joining in getting fucked by the two slaves.

Fenris

magic show

a female magician and her assistant are on stage..the magician pulls of the trick were the assistant disapears out of a box..
as the assistant walks in the box... maybe with some dialogue with the audiance which is not shown...and clapping we hear as the assistant walks in the box...she spins the box and viola its empty!

The audiance claps and now to bring my beatyfull assistant back she spins the box and opens it...its empty ? a little confused the magician plays down the misshap with a joke...maybe i'll have to work on that spell a little haha...we hear the audiance laughing..lets try some card tricks the magician goes forth...

Now we see the assistank waking up in the dark...she wonders where she is and whats happend to her when tentacles crawl out of the dark.. the wrap her hands and legs so she cant move.
two more tentacles come and enter her mouth and pussy they start pushing into her over and over till they fill her up cum floating out off all holes...the tentacles retreat and the assistant is reliefed she thinks all is over but then shoot two (maybe the milking tentacles) tentacles and cover her ears shes shaking and spilling the com shes been bevore filled with out of her holes, her expression changes from afraid to a dark smiling enjoing (showing a kind of corruption)

meanwhile the magic show is over the magician looks in the box, closes it and try calling her assistant.. damn were could she have gone in the middle of the show...
in the box behind we hear a rumble.
the magician opens it and her assistant drops out on the floor. Her costume is torn, shes coverd in cum and her belly is swollen.

the magician bows above her im shock asking her what happend.
the assistant grabs her head and a tentacle comes out of her mouth fucking the magicians trought as it comes in her the magician falls to the floor coughing up cum...the assistant stands up und sits on the magicians face rubing her pussy deep in. she starts to cum and somethings going on in her belly as she stands up we see a tentacle out of her pussy hanging in the magicians mouth and slithers completly in like an ael..
she puts the magicians pants down and starts sicoring when the next tentacle comes out of her belly it fucks the magicians pussy and comes in it afterwards it also exits the assistant and enters the magician.

the magician wakes up her belly swollen the tentacle she swallowed looking out of her mouth she looks crosseyed on it when the assistant comes from behind pushing the magician between her tits....she starts shaking and also transforming into liking it...as the shaking stops the two start having wild sex with each other and their tentacle spawn.

Attachments

• 20230205_231547.jpg
    20230205_231547.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 92
  • 20230205_231527.jpg
    20230205_231527.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 97