Chained [Vored]

HarumiHie

Description

‘Mason is a traveller who, whilst seeking shelter during a storm, stumbles across a historic building. The building’s nuns agree to let him rest for the night; however there is one chamber that Mason must never enter. Curiosity blinds Mason and he enters the chamber, finding a beautiful woman bound by chains. Mason must decide whether to heed the warning of the nuns or free this harmless woman from her prison.’

Chained - 1.jpeg

Prelude

A male and female script for the upcoming Vored site. I wrote this after learning that Vored will include ‘female unbirthing male’ content and had to convey it in a script. I also love female villain/monster characters too, which fit perfectly into unbirthing stories.

The script’s story is inspired by an episode of the Twilight Zone called The Howling Man in which a tourist enters a monastery where the keepers imprison an old man prisoner, claiming he’s the devil incarnate.

IMG_4034.jpeg

Script (1/2)

Fade in:

Int. Hallway - Night

MASON, a young man, stands motionless in a concrete hallway whilst staring at an old wooden door. A storm rages outside. The sound of strong winds and thunder echo through the hallway, accompanied with unpredictable flashes of lightning. As Mason keeps his eyes on the door, a snarling noise begins to emanate from behind the closed door. Mason releases out a shuddering breath.

Begin Flashback:

Int. Hallway - Night

Entering the hallway is a NUN, donning a placid expression. Tailing behind her is Mason, wearing a weary smile on his face whilst he breathes heavily.

Mason (Exhausted)
Again, thank you so much for letting me stay the night. That storm really came out of nowhere, I didn’t know what I was gonna do.

The Nun stops to address Mason, although she does not turn around to face him.

Nun
Please try to keep your voice down. Your room is this way. Come.

The Nun continues walking on. Mason stops in the hallway, looking fatigued as he tries to catch his breath.

Mason (Exhausted)
I’m sorry, just… whew, just give me a minute. I’m so worn out.

As he tries to gather his energy, Mason is taken by surprise when he hears growling and snarling coming from the door beside him. He turns towards the door and approaches it.

Mason
Did you hear that?

As Mason places his hand on the door, the Nun appears next to him. She grabs Mason’s wrist and pulls him back. He looks at her confused. The Nun stares right into Mason’s eyes with a intense expression.

Nun (Sternly)
No matter what, you must never enter that chamber!

Mason (Concerned)
Why? What’s in there?

Nun
A beast, one beyond the likes of which you’ve never seen before. For the sake of us all, do not go into that chamber.

The Nun pulls Mason away from the door, taking him down the hallway.

Nun
All you need to concern yourself with is your own room, now hurry up.

End Flashback.

Returning to Mason standing before the door, he opens it slowly, revealing a stairway heading downwards.

Cut to:

Int. Stairs - Night

Mason walks down the dark stairway, momentarily illuminated by flashes of lightning. The snarling and groaning echoes through the stairway, louder than ever before. Mason pauses for a moment before continuing his descent.

Cut to:

Int. Chamber - Night

Mason enters a new room. He walks in to find nothing but a wooden table and chair. A set of rustic keys lay upon the table. As Mason walks further into the room, he fails to notice the iron bars splitting the room in half. A whispering breath from behind the prison cell causes Mason to step back, fearful of what’s inside. He begins to calm down as he looks past the iron bars to see a beautiful WOMAN held upright, suspended to the ceiling as her arms hang above her head.

She’s naked. Her body appears soaking wet, her hair and skin lubricated in oil and sweat. Chains wrap around her body tightly. The woman’s bound by shackles on her wrists to the ceiling above. Her head hangs lowly as she whimpers and shivers. The only other object in her cell is a mattress on the floor. Mason approaches the iron bars.

Mason
H-hello?

Chained.jpeg

The woman raises her head. She looks afraid. Black eyeliner runs down her cheeks, marking her tears.

Woman
W-who are you? I’ve never seen you before. You’re not one of the keepers, are you?

Mason
Keepers? No, no no no. My name is Mason, I’m just a backpacker. What the hell happened to you?

Woman (Relieved)
Oh thank god! Please, you gotta help me! My name is VIOLET, I’m just a tourist like you! I was travelling with my boyfriend and then they attacked us!

Mason
Wait, what?! Who did?

Violet (Crying)
The keepers! The priests, the nuns, all of them! They took away my clothes, chained me up and let the other keepers have their way with me! I’m begging you! Get me out of here!

Mason
Where’s your boyfriend?

Violet (Crying)
They left him there! I kept on screaming his name and he wasn’t moving! Please help me! I’ll do anything!

Mason
Ok, ok, just… take a deep breath for me, okay Violet?

Violet does as Mason says, taking a deep breath to calm down.

Mason
I’m gonna get you out of here.

Violet (Crying)
Thank you, oh my god thank you. You’ve saved my life.

Mason (Looking Around)
I just need to find a way to get this cell open and get rid of those chains.

Violet
The keys! Behind you. One of them opens the cell door, the other is for the shackles.

HarumiHie

Script (2/2)

Mason looks back at the set of rustic keys and grabs them, moving to the prison door which he attempts to unlock. Lightning continues to flash and rumble periodically outside the chamber. He struggles at first but manages to unlock the prison door and approaches the chained up Violet.

Mason (Reaffirming)
It’s okay, I got you. It’s all going to be okay.

Violet (Crying)
Thank you. I really thought I wasn’t gonna make it. Thank you Mason.

Mason uses the keys to unlock the shackles on Violet’s wrists. The chains wrapped around her body drop to the floor. Her arms are freed as she’s no longer bound to the ceiling. Mason faces the exit to the chamber whilst Violet remains hunched over, tending to her wrists. Mason pauses for a moment to think.

Mason
I’m trying to think of a safe way out of this place.

Behind Mason, Violet’s demeanour suddenly changes. Her curled up, shivering posture and fearful expression fade away as she stands tall with a menacing smirk. Violet waves her hand behind Mason’s head, releasing an aura of energy.

Mason
If we sneak down the smaller stairway, we can sneak past th- argh… what the-

Mason suddenly becomes disoriented, struggling to stand upright. He staggers towards the prison bars, keeping himself on his feet as he holds on to the iron bars.

Mason (Dazed)
W-what’s going on? W-why do I f-feel so w-weak?

Violet chuckles to herself.

Violet (Sultry Voice)
Thank you for saving me, darling.

Mason (Dazed)
V-Violet?

Mason turns around, leaning his back against the bars.

Violet (Sultry Voice)
I think you deserve a reward for freeing me, wouldn’t you say? I’ve got just the thing in mind…

Violet hovers her hand near Mason’s pelvis, releasing a wave of energy. As she backs away, Mason recoils and moans as a squelching sound emits from his pants. A huge bulge appears, tearing through his pants before releasing a pulsating cock. He lets out a loud moan as cum splatters against the hard floor. Violet bites her lip. Mason is overwhelmingly hot-headed. He looks down at his throbbing dick.

Mason (Hot-headed)

M-my dick! It’s… bigger?! Argh! What the hell are you?!

Violet
Oh no need to be so aggressive, this is my gift to you.

She gets up close to Mason, wrapping her hand around his cock as she looks into his eyes. Violet kisses Mason, making out with him against the jail bars whilst stroking his cock. Mason quivers as he’s being jerked off, holding on tightly to the metal behind him. Violet pulls away, grinning unapologetically before kneeling down. Her face now level with Mason’s dick, she kisses it a few times before opening her mouth and taking it in.

Gägging on his cock, Violet sloppily sucks Mason off. His eyes roll back as he tries to keep himself together. He moans softly as Violet continues to suck on his dick. She releases Mason’s cock from her mouth, gasping as saliva drips off her lips. Violet stands up and grabs hold of Mason’s shirt.

Violet
Mmmmm, it’s been sssso fucking long since I’ve had a cock to play with. We’re gonna have a really special night together.

Violet smirks before flinging Mason onto the cell’s mattress. He falls on his back, still too weak to retaliate. Violet aggressively pulls away his pants and rips his shirt open. Her expression appears insatiable. She stops for just a moment and grins at Mason before standing up, turning around and mounting on top of his genitals. She takes hold of his dick and guides it into her pussy. Violet’s eyes start twitching as she releases a deep moan.

Violet (Deep Moan)
Yeeeeessssssssss uurrgghh yessssss. I’ve needed this for so fucking long, fuck yes!!

Violet pounds down on Mason. The two of them moan together as they have sex in a reverse cowgirl position. Mason squirms underneath Violet as she goes faster and harder. Violet fondles her soaking wet body as she fucks Mason. Lightning continues to strike outside, lighting up the chamber.

Violet (Moaning)
Ahhh ahhh I can’t believe ahhh mmmph, you fell for that bullshït story! (Chuckles) They’ve sealed me here ahhh for fffuuuucking decades! And thanks to you ahhh, I’m free!

As Violet gets faster, she leans back, supporting herself with both arms.

Mason (Moaning)
Ahhh, please, please stop!

Violet (Moaning)
Stop?! A beautiful woman’s here making love to you! Ahhh, urgh! She’s blessed you with a big, meaty cock! Ahhh ahhh! Don’t you know how lucky you are? To feel the pleasure of a demon?! Gahhh!!

Violet stops for a moment, trying to catch her breath. She stands up. With Mason’s cock sliding out of her, fluids discharge from her pussy. She walks towards Mason’s head, standing in between him as he remains lying on the mattress. Violet drops down, burying her genitals into Mason’s head. He lets out a muffled cry.

Violet
Mmmm yeah, that’s it! Lick up your mess, Mason! I want that tongue to reach nice and deep!

Violet closes her eyes and smiles as Mason pleasures her. Struggling to breathe, his hands grab onto Violet’s body; however this only seems to pleasure her more.

Violet
Keep struggling, Mason!

Mason’s head gets buried further in between Violet’s legs. Violet continues to smile and moan with her eyes closed. Suddenly, a wet and slimy sound emanates from Violet. Her eyes bulge open as she begins to tremble.

Cut to:

Int. Violet’s Body

Amongst several walls of slimy flesh, Mason’s face emerges. Pressing through Violet’s vagina, his face is pushed inside of her body.

Cut to:

Int. Chamber - Night

Violet, still shaking, snarls and groans as Mason’s face enters her insides. Her eyes roll back as she’s overwhelmed with pleasure.

Violet (Groaning)
No! No not yyyyet you bastard! Urgh! I can’t take you in just yet! Fuuuuuck!

Cut to:

Int. Violet’s Body

Mason’s face gets pulled back as he leaves the inside of Violet’s womb.

Chained - 3.jpeg

Cut to:

Int. Chamber - Night

Violet rises up off of Mason’s head. His face is drenched in slimy liquid. Violet squats above Mason, panting as she continues to leak fluids from her pussy. She staggers back and mounts on Mason’s stomach. Flopping down onto his body, Violet slides up and begins to lick the slime off of Mason’s face.

Violet
Did you get a glimpse of my insides? Mmmmm, don’t worry. I’ll give you a much longer look in a minute (Chuckles), but first…

Violet slides her wet body down Mason’s and m straddles into a cowgirl position. She slides his cock inside of her and begins to fuck him again. The pair moan in pleasure. Violet basks in her lust whilst Mason squirms underneath her.

Violet (Moaning)
Fuuuuuuuck, you’re throbbing so much inside of me! Ahhh ahhh! You’re gonna cum soon, aren’t you Mason?! Ahhh! I can feel it! You’re so close to making me cum too!

Violet moves more intensely, going faster and harder. Reaching the point of climax, both Violet and Mason yell as they ejaculate inside one another. The two of them are squirming together as cum floods out of their genitals. Violet raises herself up slightly, exposing a web of cum. She shuffles back, kneeling over Mason’s feet.

Violet
Ugh, Mason. I hope you enjoyed your reward (Chuckles) because I’m about to enjoy mine…

Violet grabs onto Mason’s feet and slides them into her pussy. She tenses her body up, gritting her teeth as she pushes Mason inside of her. Violet lets go, using her pussy to drag his legs inside of her.

Violet (Groaning)
Uuuurrrggghhh!! Argh! Gagh! Nnnnnngghh!!

Mason moans uncomfortably however he’s too exhausted to fight back. Violet snarls, just like the growls and snarls heard from behind the door in the hallway. Her pussy squelches as she reels Mason further inside. Finally, Mason’s head and arms are absorbed by Violet’s pussy. Her stomach begins to belch as it bloats up in size. Violet continues to growl through her teeth as her stomach expands. Reaching its peak, Violet’s stomach retracts back to its original size.

Cut to:

Int. Hallway - Night

The Nun walks down the hallway, holding a stack of books. She suddenly halts, dropping the books to the floor as she gasps in fright.

Nun (Shocked)

No… oh god, no!

The Nun sees the chamber door wide open. She runs into the chamber.

Cut to:

Int. Stairs - Night

Thunder roars through the stairway as the Nun paces down in a panic.

Cut to:

Int. Chamber - Night

The Nun barges into the chamber before freezing with fear in her eyes. Standing alone in the open cell is Violet. She’s naked and unchained. She faces away from the Nun, standing above Mason’s torn clothes. Violet slowly turns around, revealing her yellow, demonic eyes. The Nun staggers back in fright. Violet gives her a menacing smile. As lightning strikes outside, flashes of light fill the chamber. As quickly as the light flickers away, Violet disappears. The Nun is left alone, shaking in fear. Violet’s sinister chuckle echoes through the chamber.

Cut to Black.