Bully Orgy (PARASITED)

BeObscene

Hello! Just found the site and love what I'm seeing. Here's an idea I think could be epic. I guess you can call this Stephen King's Carrie inspired.

A shy girl is always picked on by a group of girls. One day the gym teacher gets them to play dodgeball of all things. The Head Mean girl leads the others into ganging up on Shy Girl.

"She deserves it!"

The girls all pummel her with their dodgeballs until Shy Girl is on the gym floor. Head Mean Girl isn't finished. She stands over her and throws one last ball. The gym teacher blows her whistle.

"That's detention!"

Furious Head Mean Girl threatens Shy Girl.
"You're dead."

Some time later one of the girls that bullied Shy Girl finds her and apologies.

"Everyone knows she's a huge bitch. But you're cool. Hey. Want to come see something cool?"

Shy girl follows her into the woods at the back of the school. There she gets ambushed.

"Hold her down!"

The girls pin Shy Girl to the ground.
One of the more sympathetic girls (Sue Snell type) tells Head Mean girl to knock it off.

"Look she's scared. I think she's had enough."

"She's had enough when I say so."

She finds the parasitic worm on the ground thinking it's just another gross bug. She ***** feeds Shy Girl with it.

"Dinner time ho! Yum! Yum!"

The parasite takes a hold of Shy Girl and once her whole body starts shaking and her eyes roll back they think she's dying.

"She's faking it!"

I'm thinking this possession could be a bit different. Maybe Shy Girl becomes very powerful (Possible levitation a bit off the ground and she can have telekinesis to hold all of the girls in place as she exchanges parasite with them, maybe even the goo coming out of her could be more excessive).

Once everyone is fully changed there can be an epic daisy chain of continuous pleasure. By the end Shy Girl could be standing triumphantly with all of her former bullies at her feet. Head Mean Girl could be wrapped around her thigh looking up at her queen.

"What now my queen?"

Shy Girl looks to the school and smiles.

"We conquer."

Could be a lot of fun. Number of girls could be big or small. Could even include the gym teacher.

I'll let you decide 🤪

Thanks for reading!