[BTS] .. Collecting ideas ... for later poll

CoWHentaied

I do remember lotsa of you guys are very curious about BTS .. here and there we got some nice pictures from upcoming videos ... thats one way of creating BTS ... and its nice from time to time!

In my mind I think its more interesting to get everything else ... get to know the models - their experiences - the crew - the story - everything except snaps of the videos we're going to see anyway ...

So as for the content ... I would like to know what kinda BTS (Behind the Scene's) content you are most interested in?
I do remember some ideas around here and I wanna collect them

Please keep in mind its not possible to shoot a documentary on each video (shame I know)

My suggestions:
- a little interview (subtitles / translations are added in post) with the model with 5-10 questions ... (with "honest or nothing" answers)
- How was experience with these new toys?
- What did you like about it .. and what was hard to come around?
- maybe some handy shot videos from the view of the director - to get a glimbse how its looking from the production point of view .. of course right when the shooting takes place (to see some action)
- or on some stunning sets maybe a walkaround

I think its a delicious topic and I would like to provide the hentaied team the right ingredients to make it most tasteful

What do you think!?

Ivy

I think an interview is a great place to start, with a few questions for them to answer, maybe have a poll of questions that we may want to vote on here on the forum.

I think a few short videos of what happens while they are filming, and I think a lot of people would be interested in the models cleaning up, showering maybe?