Breaking Point [Hentaied]

HarumiHie

‘Diane lives alone in her newly bought home. One thing that’s always played on her mind is in her kitchen resides a locked door. She possesses the key however she has been warned to never open the door. Opening the gateway to a realm of tentacles, her curiosity becomes a desire before finally turning into an obsession.’

Visual.jpeg

A Hentaied script in which a woman has a door in her house that leads to an empty void with tentacles that have sex with her. The first time she goes in, she’s terrified and pleads for the tentacles to stop. After getting thrown out of the void and back into her house, she can’t stop thinking about the tentacles and goes back in for a second time.

At first she’s hesitant but she gives in to the tentacles and has her fun until she’s thrown out again. Now she has become downright addicted, begging to be let back into the void so she can be used by the tentacles. She enters one final time, acting rabid whilst she’s having sex before ending in a cumsplosion.

This isn’t really taking inspiration from anything other than Hentaied videos. A lot of people really like when the actresses portray themselves as helpless and victims but I absolutely love it when an actress goes flat out crazy and psychopathic on the sites. That’s why I love Parasited so much. I really like Hentaied videos when they portray a character going from helpless damsel to tentacle nympho from start to end and wanted to portray that with this script.

Script

Fade in:

Int. Kitchen - Day

DIANE is a woman with stylish hair and perfect makeup. She’s currently walking around the house in her pyjamas. She prepares some food nonchalantly, simply going about her day. As she prepares to take a bite, a subtle sound emerges. Diane stops. The sound fades away. She looks around, confused, before shrugging it off and going in for a bite. The sound stops Diane once again. Sounding akin to a squishy, slimy noise, it disappears like it did before.

Diane (Murmuring)
What the hell is that noise?

She puts her food down and looks around the kitchen. Inspecting the taps, fridge and piping, Diane can’t seem to find the source. She stands still and waits for the sound to appear once more. It does. Now louder and for longer too. Diane looks at a door in her kitchen where the sound is emanating from. She approaches the door and goes to open it however it’s locked. Diane leans against the door, pressing her ear against the wood. She can make out the noise. It’s slimy and moist-like. Not as loud as earlier but constantly being made.

Diane walks away from the door and opens a drawer in the kitchen. She filters through its contents before picking up a box with a note written with the words ‘Do Not Use’. Diane opens the box and unveils an old, rustic key.

Diane
So this is what it’s for.

Diane takes the key over to the door and unlocks it. Upon opening the door, she looks inside and screams in fright. The door opens to a black, empty space occupied by slimy tentacles squirming amongst themselves. They slither in the air towards Diane and wrap around her body, pulling her into the pitch black room.

Cut to:

Int. Void

Diane is disgusted as several slimy tentacles brush along her body.

Diane (Disgusted)
Oh god! Urgh! Please let me go!

As she tries to push past the tentacles, she gasps as one tentacle slithering along her leg traverses up her pyjama shorts.

Diane
No. No no no- Gargh!

The tentacle penetrates her pussy, sliding up and down her leg. Diane stands there, moaning. The other tentacles slide through her shirt, soaking her clothes with slime. The tentacle that’s penetrating Diane begins to move faster. This causes her to jolt up and down, scrunching her face up as she tries to suppress her reactions.

Diane (Moaning)
Ahh, ahh, ahh. Stop! Make it stop!

The tentacle reaches its climax, silencing Diane as her mouth gapes open. Cum trickles down both the tentacle and her leg.

Cut to:

Int. Kitchen - Day

The door opens and Diane gets thrown to the kitchen floor. It slams shut behind her, leaving the slime-ridden woman on the ground. She tries to lift herself up but falls back down again, exhausted from her sexual torment.

Cut to black.

Cut to:

Int. Bedroom - Day

Diane walks around her bedroom, organising clothing and scented items whilst she wears a silk robe. As she’s pacing around, Diane stops herself when she glances at a mirror in the bedroom. She unfurls her robe, revealing her black lingerie. As Diane examines her body, memories of the tentacles begin to flash through her mind. She closes her eyes, softly moaning to herself as the memories of the tentacles make her feel aroused.

Diane (Soft Moan)
Mmmm fuck.

She touches her body, lost in her imagination. Diane snaps out of her aroused fantasy, opening her eyes. She looks to the bedroom door and promptly leaves her room.

Cut to:

Int. Kitchen - Day

Entering the kitchen once more, Diane grabs the key and unlocks the door. Opening the door, she takes a small step back at the sight of the tentacles. Hesitant at first, Diane takes a deep breath and walks into the room.

Cut to:

Int. Void

Surrounded by tentacles once again, Diane bites her lip as they stain her skin in slime. One tentacle hovers above her face. It comes closer, pressing against Diane’s lips. She gives in and opens her mouth, allowing the tentacle to slide into her throat. As she strokes the tentacle that’s invading her mouth, another presses against her panties. She takes one hand and slips her panties aside, exposing her pussy.

The tentacle penetrates her from beneath whilst she gägs on the appendage invading her throat. She pulls her breasts out from her lingerie. The tentacle invading her mouth retracts into the void. Diane gasps for air, moaning as slime drools from her lips, dripping onto her breasts. Her entire body shakes and jiggles as she’s fucked.

Diane (Moaning)
Mmmm that’s it! I can feel you throbbing inside of me!

Diane wavers as she’s barely able to stand.

Diane (Moaning)
I want you to cum in me so bad! Do it! Fucking do it! Ooohhh!!! Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

Diane yells as once again the tentacle ejaculates inside of her. As she trembles on the spot, she keeps her lips sealed whilst gargling on something in her throat. A waterfall of semen falls from her mouth, pouring down her body. The tentacle in her pussy falls to the floor, releasing another burst of cum that splashes between Diane’s feet.

Cut to:

Int. Kitchen - Day

Diane is thrown out of the door and onto the kitchen floor. The door slams shut behind her. She rolls around on the floor, covered in slime and cum. Her tongue sticking out of her mouth as she moans in pleasure.

Cut to black.

Cut to:

Int. Foyer - Day

Diane, wearing casual clothing, enters through the front door and slams it shut behind her. She leans against the door and slides her hands underneath her pants. Masturbating against the door, slides down as her eyes roll back. She slides all the way down to her ass on the floor, barely able to hold herself together.

Diane (Desparate)
I need them inside me! I need their fucking cum inside me! Ugh! Fuck!

She rips her shoes off her feet. Struggling to stand up straight, Diane stumbles towards the kitchen.

Cut to:

Int. Kitchen - Day

Staggering into the kitchen, Diane presses her body against the door, smiling psychotically.

Diane (Desparate)
Mmmm, hi boys. Mömmy’s home and she could really do with a good fuck.

As Diane gets the key and places it in the lock, she struggles to remove her shirt.

Diane (Frustrated)
Get these, ugh, fucking clothes off.

She rips through her shirt, exposing her breasts before removing her belt and discarding her pants. Casting her clothes aside, the naked Diane grunts as she frantically struggles to open the door. It finally gives way and Diane looks into the void. She gives the tentacles a lustful grin, shamelessly sticking her tongue out. Diane paces into the void, slamming the door behind her.

Cut to:

Int. Void

Diane lifts her arms up as the tentacles wrap around her body. She moans as they coat her in slime.

Diane (Moaning)
Uuuggghhh ffuuuuuck yessssss! Touch every part of me! Shower me in your fluids!

She grabs a hold of two tentacles and licks the slime off them like a rabid animäl. A tentacle lowers down from above. She grabs a hold of it with one hand and tilts her head back. Diane opens her mouth wide, guiding the tentacle into her throat. Her eyes roll back as it traverses deep inside of her.

Two tentacles slither up her legs and press against her pussy. Pushing against one another, they both penetrate Diane’s vagina, causing her to release a muffled yell. She moans and gargles as her body’s used and toyed with by the tentacles. She slaps her ass and grabs her boobs whilst getting fucked in the throat and pussy.

Soon, the tentacles reach their climax and pump their cum inside of Diane’s body. She lets out a long, deep yell as the three tentacles ejaculate. Staying inside of her, Diane’s stomach begins to swell up. Growing further and further in size, Diane’s eyes bulge open. She releases a maniacal yell before suddenly bursting. Semen splatters everywhere, soaking the tentacles and the floor. The tentacles retreat into the void whilst leaving what’s left of Diane, a pool of semen.

Cut to:

Int. Kitchen - Day

The door to the void remains closed. The key falls out of the lock onto the kitchen floor. As the remaining shot shows the key on the ground, semen seeps through the bottom of the door, soaking the rustic key as the pool spreads across the kitchen floor.

Cut to black.

RavenPax

That's a great story :)
The plot is really cool and I think it's new to hentaied, so it's could be refreshing if it was adapted some day.