Board desicions

Fenris

Board Desicions
(parasite / futa / transformation)

a young women (leana lovings or someome like that) is sitting on a table and august taylor (or a hot milf) as hot secretary walks in.

whats up now she snaps at august

august clearly not happy says: miss leana the board is waiting in a video call.

leans snorts and opens the laptop on her desk.

what does the board want? she ask the conference.

someone like nathan bronson is on the screen. first he trys to sweet talk to leana, how they respected her ****** and how should respect the way how he buildt this company but she has a total bitchy attitude saying she is definitly tearing the company down bit by bit till everything is the way she wants it to be.
so nathan says it seems thar they need another approach.
leana loughs you cant do nothing i have 51 percent.
when in that moment august holds her a rag over her mouth leana struggles and falls on the table.
nathan sound out of the screen we meet us in the basement.

the sceene switches to a basement leana is strapped naked to a bondage chair (likd in the sas clip with ava devine) . nathan softly slaps her cheeks or boobs with a wake up little princes.

leana wakes up asking confused whats going on? when she realizes that shes naked and bound she shouts to nathan to explain whats this is all about.

nathan grins at her the board had to take you out so our company wouldn't end up broke.

we also have something special in mind for you, as respect for your passed away ****** who served this company his hole life you should do the same.

he walks along a desk were a disected parasite lays and some colorful liquids in flasks.

we used some dna from this strange animals or aliens witch drives the women horny along with some steroids and other stuff to make u the perfect sexdoll for the board.

you won't come through with this leana shouts!

nathan calls out would you help me nurse august?

august comes in a slutty nurse uniform.
of course dr. nathan she almoust lascivious breathes.

leana Shouts: you!? i new my ****** only hired you for one thing.

august giggles oh if you ****** would still be here i would be already your step ****** but at last i got an also good offer from nathan.

she walks to nathan and kisses him

you two make me sick you're horrible slut....mhhh
leana is muffled up from august with a gag.

shh august says this might hurt a little she takes a big syringe in her hands she grabs with the other hand leanas pussy lips she pulls them a little left and right and injects in both of them her syringe. leana mumbles im pain. her eyes roll around as august keeps on injecting in leanas butt her breast and at last her lips.
leana squirts a load of slime.
august loughs oh that makes you coming? who is now the biggest slut?
leana passes out and the screne fades.

the scene shows nathan talking to a
screen, august watching him from the side..., as you see our problem is taken care of, due to a press text leana died in an accident in an malaysian factory, the local police will take care of the rest .

and our new pet project? a voice asks

nathan smiles: its finished its been 72 hours since the last physical changes, the subject is in a constant state of sexual craving and her body didn't create any parasitic creatures.

( as he tells this the camera drives from the feet to the chrotch which pushes back and forth on the chair to go futher to massive boobs squeezed in a clear catsuit or tape covering around her body up to her gagged face its now cheryl blossom)

verry good! the voice of the screen says
now test her out to be safe she promises what you say and call us later.

nathan says okay and ends the call.

august interrupts test her? you are not going to fuck her?
nathan says he has no choice than to do as the bord whishes.
august angry says she at least doesnt want to watch and storms out.

nathan goes to cheryl and removes her gag she reeks out her tounge licking her lips in a lascive way.
nathan says i will relaese you now so be nice! i hope you understand me?
cheryl only moans.
he opens the straps holding her and steps back.
cheryl comes out of the chair she touches her body moaning even more and the she locks her eyes on nathan.

she walks slowly to him grabing in his pants as she touches his dick she bites her lips. she pulls his pants down starting to give him a sloppy blow job slime guzzling out of her mouth.

nathan moans exited: omg yes thats the spirit it feels amazing!
but something changes he pushes her away saying somethings not right anymore but she jumps to his face kissing him.

he falks back spitting out slime as cheryl mounts his cock she grabs his cheeks and drools a load of slime in his mouth he guzzles and enters a almost catatonic state as cheryl rides on him till a massive load of cum fills her up and she shakes in orgasms.

cheryl stands up cum drools from her pussy as she starts moaning again and her body changes again and a cock starts groing.

the scene blurs next we see is august entering with her hand over her eyes asking: nathan youre done fucking around with that thing?
but no answer she takes the hands of her eyes and sees nathan laying on the floor. she runs to him nathan say something what happend?
just now cheryl grabs het from behind bending august forth she pulls up her nurse skirt and starts pounding in augusts ass.
let me go what are you doing? stopp this she moans getting more and more horny.
both orgasm as cherly cumes in her pussy,
she turns august around her dick touching augusts cheecks as august looks at it ands says fuck it why not she starts sucking it wildly.
cheryl pulls back augusts head and drools slime down august catching it with her tounge before cheryl pushes augusts head back on her dick.

august moans as s dick grows her and her rational mind flows away only driven by lust like cheryl.

Attachments

• leana.jpg
    leana.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 75
  • nurse (1).jpg
    nurse (1).jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 77
  • devine.jpg
    devine.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 74
  • cherylblossom.jpg
    cherylblossom.jpg