Bio Futa Weapons

Fenris

Ria is an evil bosslady typing on her laptop while her maid olivia ( like olivia sparkle or lovita fate ect.) is cleaning her office in an surely submissive outfit.

Ria calls her incompetent and lazy and spanks her on the butt when the doorbell rings.

ria says: make at least yourself usefull and answer the door.

olivia nods and leaves she comes back in with a parcel and leaves it on the table.

olivia: mistress ria its for your eyes only i've been told.
ria: what did i tell you about not to speak until spoken to? i guess i have to get your gag again! just open it you useless maid!

as ria leaves the room a bang is heared from the office. she runs back in and her desk and maid are coverd in slime.

ria's hard facade crumbles: are u okay olivia? she asks with some carrying tone.

her maid turns around but its not olivia anymore she has transformed into a bimbo (like anastasiadoll, august taylor , lindy nunziantos for blond maid it could be candycharms or maddison fox, amber alena)
her tits are squezing out of the now way to small costume she drools a little slime out of her mouth.

maid: i i don't now i kinda feel werd.
she starts moaning and screaming as a cock grows. she loses her mind and springs on rea.

the maid wrestles her down and starts to plow reas ass who begs her to stopp but the maid continous not reacting to any clear thought anymore.

the maid turn her around and forcec her to suck her cock. ria falls down exausted with no strenght left but the maid just wont stop she pulls up reas ass and fills her pussy up till rea squirts a load of cum
on herself.

reas eyes look catatonic in the air now the maid leaves the room.

its gotten dark rea still laying on the floor but has now also an errected cock as her finger starts to twitch.... the end?

Attachments

• buisnesswomen.jpg
    buisnesswomen.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 83
  • french-maid-latex-dress.jpg
    french-maid-latex-dress.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 94
  • maid1.jpg
    maid1.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 84

Fenris

Lab Accident!

Emiri is a hard working scientist shes up to create some formular (having some diffrent colours liqids before her she mixes) she orders her assistant (could be coco lovelock or just some blond girl cause for this part is no nudity required) to bring her compound 3 and 8.

coco puts two flask on a tablet and as she closes the fride they shake, emiri shouts watch out but the tablett drops the screen goes into bright light.

emiri lays up on the floor some green liquids from the table drip on her face and mouth as she wakes up screaming as a cock grows out of her pussy.

as she has regained her self control she realizes her destroyed lab, omg what the fuck coco are u okay she calls out?

behind a desk she hears a moaning... up rises a girl like amber mayy in cocos cloths now ripped by the transformation.

emiri says coco is that you? but her changed assistant (amber) just glares at emiris cock.

emiri notices her look she says no wait remember who you are. but amber grabs emiris cock and sucks like she has never tasted something better in her life.

emiri mumbles and squirms around but cant help herself than coming in ambers mouth. her semen having a green slimy form.

amber jumps with her pussy on emiris dick riding her like mad emiri begs her to stop she cant keep it up but amber rides even faster as emiris cock explodes in amber.

as amber stands up green slime spilling all out of ambers pussy dripping on emiris belly.

emiri says please stop i cant anymore when amber has a orgasm green slime sprinkels all over emiri.

a cock grows on amber which strikes fear in emiris eyes as amber has again a lusty expression on her face.

she forces her cock in emiris mouth and then turns emiri on her belly ans starts having her from behind coming in emiri who starts coughing up ambers semen and passing out.

Attachments

• emiri2.jpg
    emiri2.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 80
  • amber may.jpg
    amber may.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 71