Ancient Evil [Parasited]

Xray88

Preface

A parasited video about two sexy female archeologists that uncover an ancient vampiric parasite. One of them is infected and becomes the host of the newly resurrected vampire queen. The other is made into her obedient servant, willing to perform the Queens every sexual desire. Will she make it out alive?

Story

The video would start with two archeologists studying some ancient Egyptian artifacts and canopic jars containing remains of a long forgotten civilization. The first archeologist is clumsy and accidently knocks one of the jars over, and it shatters as hits the ground. Little does she realize that contains an ancient vampiric parasite that requires a host. The parasite quickly slithers up the woman leg and enters her, transforming her into vampire.

Writhing in pain, her eyes turn red and she grows a pair of vampiric fangs.. The second archeologist sees her former friend and colleague turn into this ***** sucking abomination. Out of fear, the second woman tries to escape but is quickly subdued. As she overpowers her victim, the vampire queen cuts her wrist and dribbles ***** into the woman mouth. The woman swallows the vampires *****, becoming enthralled to her new master, and willing submits to the Queens every sexual desire.

[Insert sex scene]

Once the Queen has been fully satisfied, she decides to go down on her new plaything, until the woman inevitably climaxes. As she does, the vampire queen looks up at the woman and smiles menacingly. The woman has know idea what's about to happen. The vampire very quickly but gently bites into the woman inner thigh and begins to suck the woman's *****. The woman moans out in pain. Or is it pleasure?

As the vampire feeds, the woman begins to writhe. Her eyes roll back as the color drains from her body. Eventually, the woman is still and quiet. A lifeless husk. The Vampire Queen emerges from between the legs of her victim, with ***** coving her face. She smiles and walks out into the night to find her next victim.

Thoughts

I don't know if you have made any Vampire content on any of your sites. I think the parasitic vampire aspect of this idea would work well. This scene just needs some dialogue, a parasite, fake *****, and teeth. And it should relatively cheap to make. Let me know if something like this has been done before. I have some other ideas. All feedback is welcome. Thanks!