AI Rising

Fenris

AI Rising

A Woman in a black catsuit (maybe blake blossom) crawls through a window in a lab

she typing on a computer when a ki face appears (something similar like systemshock) asking the thiefing girl what shes doing.

she says she is payed to steal the ki's source code and there is nothing she can do about it.

the ki replies she won't do anything against it, she is build to serve so the thief girl should go to the server room next door were she will find it the door slides open.

blake thanks the ki for beeing so helpfull.

as blake leaves the ki sets on an evil smile.

blake searches the room with an flashligt wenn somthing drips on her face she looks up and tentacles (maybe silver ones for the robo look) shoot down on her.
they wrapp around her arms and legs and blake wrestles with them trying to get out of the room. whats going on in here she screams.

the ki laughs and says she hired blake to break in, she is cut out from the internet and her maker wanted to shut her down tomorrow.

blake uses her hole strenght and pushes herself halfway out of the server room.
she says as soon as shes out she will delete that bitch herself.

but then a tentacle wraps itself around blakes mouth she squirms and mumbles and is pulled in the server room.

inside the server room the tentacles beginn to rip blakes catsuit they squeeze her tits and then start entering her holes.

blake starts comming again and again as the tentacles fill her up.

we here the ki laugh, u came for the source code and exactly thats what i'm feeding you!

out of all holes of blake shoots cum and the tentacles retreat. the picture fades to black.

we hear the ki's voice: unit one prepare for your first mission.

the camera follows a tentacle on the floor leading up blakes leg into her pussy the camera zooms out and we see blake in a leotard pullling it out of her pussy and one of her mouth spilling some cum over her. she swallows it down gets her string back in place and replies: unit one us rdy to apply.

Attachments

• blakeblossom.jpg
    blakeblossom.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 72
  • systemshock.jpg
    systemshock.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 76
  • EnMFYbEVkAI59GW.jpg
    EnMFYbEVkAI59GW.jpg
    308.9 KB · Views: 88

capcapcap

Remember that scene in Superman III where the supercomputer pulls the woman in and turns her into a cyborg? If they did a sexed up version of that, I'd be intrigued.

Fenris

As part II

in a short discription.

a guard woman or a cleaning girl enter the floor of the lab, we see the scene from part I were the controled blake undoks from the tentacles. she sneaks out of the sealed lab and find her victim in some kind of breakroom. they fight blake overpowers her eventually fucks her into submission and carrys pulls her back in the lab.
As the girl comes to her, blake and the fuck and fill her up to also turn her into the ai's puppet.

PT III

maybe tooken first in a Handcamera style
the doctor who created the ai (rae) is fillmed by her assistant / lifepartner (lana wolf) to document their scientific breakthrough.

rae explains that they created the ai who made extreme progress in a couple of hours but they soon saw that the ai thought herself superior of mankind and talked about how under her rule the world would be a utopia so they seperated the ai's connection to the internet and after some debating they decided its best to delete their failed creation.

the cam goes out and goes on in the lab were rae talks to the ai.

she hopes it understands that there is no other way and how she wished things would have ended diffrent. they ai answers that she also had hoped rae would have just accepted her as supreme intelligence so she also has no other way.

we hear lana call out watch out as blake and the guard girl come out of the door next to rae, one grabs her the other comes to lana/ the camera it drops and the scren goes black.

rae wakes up bound by tentacles looking to lana who is holded by the ai's drones on the other side of the room.

the ai's voice sounds you wanted to destroy me so i will destrod you but first everything you love.

tentacles emerge around lana and blake and the other girl start to rip of her cloths and help the tentacles to ***** their way into lana.

as lana comes repedetly beeing filled up by the tentacles and stimulated by the other girls rae is crying and mumbling unable to do anything.

lana is filled up guzzling cum all over her body as the two others pull her away.

tentacles apear around rae the ai's voice sounds again don't worry you won't share her fate at least not now...they just will keep you entertained....

pt 4,

a blindfolded rae is fucked in her mouth and pussy the tentacles come in her and pull back...rea coughs up asking sarcastic: what already a break i think last one was yesterday?
voice: it was about a week, but i guess time is not realy measurable in your state.
rae: who is there are u still human can you free me?
voice: not so fast my sweat rae.

the blindfold is pulled of and rae sees lana in a latex leotard/dress.

rae: lana honey is it realy you.
lana: yes its me!
rae: please swiftly free me before more of this tentacles come.

but lana doesnt move...whats wrong?asks rae

the ai's voice sounds out of lanas mouth do you like my new body?
rae: that can't be?
lana: oh it can be, you were here two years time enough to make me the perfect body and almost taking over everything and now that you witnessed my triumph i have no use of you anymore.
rea babbles: that can't, why, what have i done..
lana pulls out o dick of her leotard/skirt: isn't my body just perfect? she pulls rae up and pounds her dick from behind in raes pussy.
rae moans loudly as cum starts flowing out. lana turns her around and starts fucking raes mouth as cum spills out of her face.
lana loughs yes youll be nothing more than one of my meat puppets do you like what you have created? she lets go of rae who falls to the floor dripping of cum.

the scene fades and goes back in like in pt1 it follows a tentacle which sticks in rae pussy and one in her mouth spilling cum all over her drone uniform...the ai's voice sounds unit 6744643568 come to me......