Search results

1. S

Rae Lil Black is your best actress yet!

I really like your idea, HentaiLover but how would the chick in question stand around while some strange creature has its way with her? I'm guessing it sprays out some kind a mild scent or pheromone that causes the chick to become much more docile and complacent with the creature's desires.
  2. S

Rae Lil Black is your best actress yet!

Yes, that gorgeous Asian babe I saw in the intro....so hot!
  3. S

Bed Monster from Pillow Talk

Does anyone remember that infamous episode of the late 80s creature/horror TV show called Monsters, it was called Pillow Talk. The monster was this large square shaped creature that the horror author guy would disguise as a large waterbed. He'd bring his sexy dates over, I forget who that hot...
  4. S

Sybian Prop

I have a story idea much like that where gorgeous adult film star Sophia Leone's boyfriend brings home a strange, large rock about the size of a medicine ball. One night she is getting ready to meet him for some sexy action but he's delayed somewhere, somehow the rock for his Zen garden gets...
  5. S

Actor Suggestion [KsuColt]

I wonder if Maria Rybushinka (Melena Tara) would agree to do some erotic peril videos here, she does only solo if any adult videos so she's no stranger to toys. Let's see, who else: Alya Sky, Spencer Scott for sure, she's a wild one! Priya Price needs to have an encounter from some eldritch...