Bed Monster from Pillow Talk

SirHugaLot

Does anyone remember that infamous episode of the late 80s creature/horror TV show called Monsters, it was called Pillow Talk. The monster was this large square shaped creature that the horror author guy would disguise as a large waterbed. He'd bring his sexy dates over, I forget who that hot blonde chick was, but he'd say the right thing, get her to strip down and hop in bed and then "bed monster" would ensnare its gorgeous victim with its slimy tentacles and gobble her up. I always wondered if things could get a bit more sexual with that scenario, what do you guys think?

Does anyone remember that infamous episode of the late 80s creature/horror TV show called Monsters, it was called Pillow Talk. The monster was this large square shaped creature that the horror author guy would disguise as a large waterbed. He'd bring his sexy dates over, I forget who that hot blonde chick was, but he'd say the right thing, get her to strip down and hop in bed and then "bed monster" would ensnare its gorgeous victim with its slimy tentacles and gobble her up. I always wondered if things could get a bit more sexual with that scenario, what do you guys think?
I know the exact scene you're talking about, I'd LOVE to see the team here pull that off

Dattiljs

Omfg one of my all time favorite scenes! I love vore and this was so good. The team should definitely work on this. headfirst would be even better

Dattiljs

Guys give me a script and we'll make it. Love this!
It doesn’t have to be the same scenario….the girl could just be coming home after a gym workout or ballet class and exhausted, she lays down on the bed. The bed is hungry for flesh and a tentacle slides out of the maw, wraps around her neck and pulls her in headfirst. At one point she can be on her knees trying to pull her head or upper body out. With this prop, you can make so many versions and I’d buy them all! Please let me know if would like any clarification. Thank you for being so responsive to your community!

Dattiljs

Guys give me a script and we'll make it. Love this!
And if I may suggest Sofia Lee as my number one, followed by eve sweet. Eve can be getting eaten then her roommate Sofia comes in to try to save her and gets swallowed headfirst too. Eve naked and Sofia in leggings and sports bra😉

Romero

Professional α Perv
https://hentaied.com/all-proposals

The crowdfunding / upcoming area is open again.
PILLOW TALKS IN THE MAKING

You can take a sneak peak of our future plans - and fund some of the future scenes to get some perks!
- You can also normally prepurchase the scene! -

Help us making GREAT movies!