Search results

1. S

New site Parasited

Yes i agree, thats part of the reason i join the site as The Turning was one of my favorites and this was the closest i have found to that
  2. S

New site Parasited

its from Girlsway called The Turning
  3. S

New site Parasited

Out of the 3 sites this is the only one that peack my interest and it hasnt disappointed. If you like mind control or tranformation videos i suggest a pretty good movie that enjoy from another site
  4. S

The Home (parasited story)

I looking at Sony Blaze and or Jia LIssa for this scene
  5. S

The Home (parasited story)

Now this is for the parasited site. I'm a little unconvential and like the premise of this but theres other things i like as well so put some if it in here. Some might not like it but its what i enjoy so i did it This will be a 3 act series. Act 1 – focuses on the Step M being affected and...
  6. S

How we develop ideas / scripts ideas from the forum

I like you take suggesions from your members, could i make a suggestion you apparently have 3 different sites how makeing some area for each individual site to post stories in and maybe have a opportunity to make members stories into movies. I'm new to the site so if i miss that its already...
  7. S

Parasited videos

So constructive feedback, so i really don't have any complaints as i enjoy what i have watch but suggestions in my opinion, i like the beginning of the videos where the girl is being taken over and personally would like for it to last a little longer and this goes for the second take over as it...
  8. S

Active What kind of content would you like to see more?

added note i love the semi masturbation whey they are possessed like to see that go just a little longer as well
  9. S

Parasited videos

so i have a question whats the update schedule for parasited.com i was curious on that and is there a way to see upcoming videos that might be coming out
  10. S

Active What kind of content would you like to see more?

I love lesbian content especially the parasited site you just launch tentacles not so much, i want more content like you have on parasited with lesbian content.
  11. S

Guide How to use Ideas/Scripts board🤔

I like this idea, could incorporate futa into some of the scenes as mutation as well or strap on either or just my thoughts. I prefer the lesbian genre anyways lol, and my thoughts come from the Parasited site