Recent content by TheRatch

1. T

All the Way Through Content Idea

I'll keep an eye on that, but it makes sense. Very well. Thank you.
  2. T

What the hell, I'll give you another: Space Encounter, Timestamp 4:53. Ironically, you directed that one too. Basically, what I have found is every video that is tagged 'All The Way Through' but not also tagged 'Anal' has the issue I mentioned. Obviously I don't expect you to go back and...
  3. T

Avoiding bad end restrictions

I did not know that. That's really concerning... So there are people from Visa/Mastercard who are acting, essentially, as censors? That's a pretty big deal... Thanks for letting me know about that.
  4. T

All The Way Through Two Girls, Time Stamp 2:58. You were the director, Romero. That was literally the first video I pulled up. It would be a serious commitment of time to make an exhaustive list, but the aforementioned timestamp should suffice as proof of what I am referring to.
  5. T

You need to step up your chirp game, ***. Those were stale AF.
  6. T

I'll compile a list of videos and timestamps.
  7. T

Here is my idea: Stop making content that involves an object going in a vagina and coming out a mouth or vice-versa. Stop. Doing. It. It is killing immersion. It is beyond dumb that this keeps being a thing. I understand it may not break immersion for most of the customers on here who've never...
  8. T

Avoiding bad end restrictions

What?!? Credit card restrictions based on content?? Is this an outside the US thing??
  9. T

Please stop doing this in videos

I mean, as I see it they are going for the "take the scenes from popular hentai/manga and make an adaptation of it in real life. Sort of like Live Action. One of the tropes in that genre is the access of the brain through the ear canal. It's a form of hijacking someone's thoughts. Since we are...
  10. T

....are you trolling? You have to be trolling. What's the aversion to analingus? If I assume you're a hetero male (I know, it's an assumption) you've almost certainly performed oral sex on your significant other, right? Do you close your eyes when you do this? The anus is right next to where...
  11. T

There is no route from vagina to mouth and vice versa. This is such a cringey thing to see on this site. The gastrointestinal system is NOT CONNECTED to the reproductive system. The reproductive system ends in the ovaries, not the mouth. When women are pregnant, even though society says they...
  12. T

What you do well, and how you could do it even better

To Romero (or whoever is helping Romero nowadays), I have noticed something very positive in some of the more recent videos that I want to share with you. I want to draw attention to it because I want to see more of it. The facial expressions and body movements has gotten considerably better...