Recent content by sean.gross

1. S

Parasited website

I was wondering if we are a member of hentaied website does that give us access to the new parasited website like it does for futanari.xxx? Or do we need to purchase a subscription to parasited site? I tried to login using my hentaied login credentials but it would not work.
  2. S

HotKinkyJo

I had totally forgotten about Elise. I think she would be fantastic and yes she does have better English. However there are a couple videos that have little to no speaking in them. But I feel between Elise and HKJ, Elise would probably be more inclined to get hentaied.
  3. S

HotKinkyJo

I'm not sure of the possibility of hiring her, but she had the best anal skills of all. She could probably almost literally take a tentacle all the way through her. I've seen her take massive thick alien dildos in her ass. I think she is Russain or something like that. I would love to see her in...
  4. S

Pile Driver

One thing I forgot to mention is that I thought it would be really hot when you use 2+models and one is a futa to have that model pile drive the other model and shoot tons of cum in her.
  5. S

Custom Videos

I saw that you offer custom video options on Manyvids. Are you planning or would it be feasible to incorporate ordering customs through the Hentaied site? You might be able to offer them at a lower price since Manyvids wont be taking out any of there fees. Just a thought, I imagine a lot of...
  6. S

Pile Driver

Would it be possible to see more of the pile driver position used in the scenes? There were a few where the tentacles ****** the body up so that the pussy was above the head and model squirted the cum out onto her face. I would love to see the tentacles used more in this position and with...
  7. S

More Cum

Not sure if I am alone on this one and since I did not see a post yet I might be. I have watched a lot of the videos on the site and one thing I would like to see is bigger larger amounts of cum shot into atleast the ass. I feel that it can hold a lot more than the pussy...maybe I am mistaken...
  8. S

Tentacle titsfuck/ tits cumflation

I would like to add this to this thread. Would it be possible to have a long skinny tentacle or have some rope to use to tie/bondage the tits on some of the bustier models. and along with that incorporate tittyfucking.
  9. S

PULLING AND RIPPING

I agree that more clothes ripping should be incorporated. Not so much just pulling/sliding panties off, but literally having tentacles rip clothes like shirts, yoga pants (jeans might be a little rough to rip), and panties and bra