HotKinkyJo

sean.gross

I'm not sure of the possibility of hiring her, but she had the best anal skills of all. She could probably almost literally take a tentacle all the way through her. I've seen her take massive thick alien dildos in her ass. I think she is Russain or something like that. I would love to see her in a scene. Anyway, just my .02 on the issue.

sean.gross

Hey Sean,
in terms of extreme anal, what about Elise Siswet and friends. She is this natural, Dutch girl next door.
Maybe she can be in a scene with her friends, like CherryFlowerxxx, Mistress Noir (a milf domina, for the BDSM touch), or crazy newcomer Denise Debs (she lets her nipples milked by a real cow milking machine!).
At least, they shouldn`t have any issues speaking a proper English and maybe they are crazy enough to be Hentaied...
I had totally forgotten about Elise. I think she would be fantastic and yes she does have better English. However there are a couple videos that have little to no speaking in them. But I feel between Elise and HKJ, Elise would probably be more inclined to get hentaied.

CoWHentaied

Hey Sean,
in terms of extreme anal, what about Elise Siswet and friends. She is this natural, Dutch girl next door.
Maybe she can be in a scene with her friends, like CherryFlowerxxx, Mistress Noir (a milf domina, for the BDSM touch), or crazy newcomer Denise Debs (she lets her nipples milked by a real cow milking machine!).
At least, they shouldn`t have any issues speaking a proper English and maybe they are crazy enough to be Hentaied...
Hi alls, thanks for the suggestion @sean.gross ...
IMHO HKJ was good in the beginning .. since her implants I find her just plain boring but thats maybe just me ... but your suggestion leading to great ideas like this one ..

Elise ... one of the few girls that really enjoy anal ..big time (haha).. damn ... what an idea..
+Denise Debs or Denise solo .. I dont care she looks stunning too .. and her ass needs to be trained :sneaky: why not here...