Recent content by Maty4s3310

1. M

Change Gore to maybe Zombies?

Understand. Maybe small group of zombies in some industrial type of interior (old unused warehouse, old fabric, ...) and not so much bl00d would cost much less. But I know, that it still will be expensive. Don't you know any rich sponsor, who owns some old industrial building, which is not...
  2. M

And what was the most expensive part of this? :oops: Bl00d spray? Or exterior shooting with lots of masked people?
  3. M

Maybe, you can run Crowdfunding campaign here on Hentaied, where you can get enough money for creating FREE videos only for registered users, which will be based on Fan-script ideas. So some of these videos can be zombie-kind and technicaly, you will not sell them ;)
  4. M

Payment error

Hi, I have a problem to pay subscription via my debit card. I confirm payment in my banking app and it's approved, but the payment won't go through. Then this message appears on Hentaied webpage: " Payment Failed An error occurred while handling your payment or you cancelled it. " Can you help...
  5. M

Mysterious TV announcer

Hi, many thanks for your answer :) But this really broke my heart ;) because I was really looking forward to see this beautiful girl in another video. :cry: Doesn't she plan to start performing? 😀 Is there any chance to see her other work (acting, modeling, singing, etc.), or is it her first...
  6. M

Mysterious TV announcer

Yes, I hope Mr. Alien will take care of it, some day :) Please, don't you know the name of this actress? I can't find her anywhere :-/
  7. M

The Arcade Machine Pt3 - Will we see Pt4 / Alien invasion?

Hi evereone, At first, let me wish you Happy New year full of fulfilled Hentaied fantasies!!! ;) I'd like to discuss about a segment from The Arcade Machine Pt3 ( HERE ), where beautiful TV news anchor speaks about Alien invasion. Would you like to see more videos about these Aliens...
  8. M

Mysterious TV announcer

Please, does anyone know name of actress on the pictures above?
  9. M

Mysterious TV announcer

Hey guys, I'd like to ask, who is the beautiful TV announcer of "Hentaied TV news" in the video called The Arcade Machine? this video I'd like to see her facing the Alien invasion during the live TV broadcast!!! :alien: Many thanks for reply :)