Kuon's latest activity

• Kuon
    Kuon replied to the thread Alien futanari(parasited).
    i want it fiercely
  • Kuon
    Kuon reacted to peupeu's post in the thread Alien futanari(parasited) with Love Love.
    I think that having a sort of small tentacle in the pussy and in the mouth would make the second part of the videos much more...
  • Kuon
    Kuon reacted to Fenris's post in the thread Cats in trouble with Like Like.
    cats in trouble thinking of Sonya vibe in her black cat costume and octokuro in her cateoman costume. they break in a Lab and search...
  • Kuon
    Kuon reacted to RavenPax's post in the thread A Hentaied game ? with Like Like.
    The other day I had this idea : what about a Hentaied game ? I know it would be expensive to do and the hentaied team may not be able to...
  • Kuon
    Kuon replied to the thread A Hentaied game ?.
    The closest thing would be a parasite infection. In existing games, there are many scenarios where the victim survives, but I like games...
    • ParasiteInfection_Logo2.png
  • Kuon
    Kuon replied to the thread Connected world (parasite).
    It reduces production costs and can also be used to introduce past videos. Even if it's not a video, I thought it would be interesting...
  • Kuon
    I've been reading a lot of scripts and an idea came to me, so I thought I'd post it. This idea was inspired by the game "Parasite...
    • images (5).jpeg
    • screen-shot-2020-02-27-at-9-41-38-am_1280x960.jpg
    • 3bbed6ba0441c7634078bd456da6bc3f.jpeg
    • beye_0044pl.jpg
    • 87436507-近代的なフラット画面テレビのニュースで。建物、雲、空、太陽と街並み。ジャーナリズム、ライブ-レポート、ホット.jpg
    • vlcsnap-2022-11-19-18h04m51s572-scaled.jpeg
    • Screenshot-2022-07-16-at-15.58.43-scaled-1.jpeg
    • Screenshot-2022-09-08-at-23.32.17-scaled.jpeg
    • 040105080_g_009_bt_interior_m_m.jpeg
    • article001-3.jpeg
  • Kuon
    Kuon reacted to HarumiHie's post in the thread For Myself [Parasited] with Like Like.
    I can thank you enough, this makes me really happy. I’m sorry to hear the ‘3 releases a month’ plan hasn’t worked out but I’m so...
  • Kuon
    Kuon reacted to Romero's post in the thread For Myself [Parasited] with Like Like.
    I love this idea. We'll do it! Unluckly the going to 3 a month parasited still did not worked, we are still stuck on editors :/ But is...
  • Kuon
    Kuon reacted to ComedyLover's post in the thread For Myself [Parasited] with Like Like.
    This is a great idea, solo movies would mean we could have more videos in a month.
  • Kuon
    Kuon reacted to HarumiHie's post in the thread For Myself [Parasited] with Like Like.
    Script (2/2) Cut to: Int. Dining Room - Day Sitting at the dining room table, Skylar opens up her laptop. As she waits for it to load...
  • Kuon
    Kuon reacted to Romero's post in the thread The Cult Leader [Vored] with Like Like.
    I love this script, heavily makes me think of the Bilquis scene in American Gods. Unluckly, at this moment i would not know anyone who...
  • Kuon
    Kuon reacted to HarumiHie's post in the thread The Cult Leader [Vored] with Like Like.
    I’m really grateful that you took the chance to read it and wish to adapt it, thank you so much for this. The Bilquis scene was a...
  • Kuon
    Kuon reacted to HarumiHie's post in the thread Chained [Vored] with Like Like.
    Thank you so much. I’m really happy to hear that you liked it.
  • Kuon
    Kuon reacted to Romero's post in the thread Chained [Vored] with Wow Wow.
    Harumi, this is a really good one. I defenetely added this to my list.