A Hentaied game ?

RavenPax

The other day I had this idea : what about a Hentaied game ?
I know it would be expensive to do and the hentaied team may not be able to do this for now, but we can still discuss it, I think.

So, what genre would fit better ? An action/RPG kind of game ? I can see this idea that our caracter lives in a world with aliens and tentacules, but what would be the goal ? Maybe we have to fight against them, or something like that.
We can also imagine the opposit. We are an alien/a tenacle, and we try to attack women.
Or it can be a beat them up with a lot of tentacles coming to attack us and we have to destroy them.

What are your thoughts ? Do you think it's a great idea, or a bad one ? Do you have ideas of what a Hentaied game would look like ?

I think it could work if they collab with a 3d hentai artist like Null studios or NYL and someone who can use RPG maker. The game could be a about a police officer trying to survive a outbreak of tentacles parasites. Each time she is caught and fucked causes her to be infected slowly until full infection happens. Which mean a game over, that way you can get some sex scenes and still keep playing

Kuon

The closest thing would be a parasite infection.
In existing games, there are many scenarios where the victim survives, but I like games where the player increases the number of parasites and erodes.
ParasiteInfection_Logo2.png