Why no new anal content?

Last scene with anal was Amirah back in June? This site has taken strides with the quality but it's strange how they always take a step back with something else.

RavenPax

I understand that you like anal scene (I do too), but why no anal for a few month should be a "step back" ?
I think it's great that they don't always follow the same patterns with each video.
And, also, not all actresses like or want to do anal.
But, who knows, maybe the next video (or a bunch of videos till the end of the year) will have an anal scene at some point.

Valarion

It's very sad that there is still no anal content (also including parasited, freeze etc.).
Of course I understand that there just can be content like this with girls who want to do it...but why don't you involve more girls who are doing anal content? Is there any chance to see anal stuff in the near future @Romero ?

If the actress is willing, I say seal her air-tight. I love it when she's gagging and can't move much because that would push her further on the other end. It's kind of like predicament bondage. Come on, girls. Where's your adventurous spirit? :)

mrfister

I wholeheartedly endorse this question, as I came here to ask it myself. It's disappointing that the so much content is vaginal penetration only, because I don't find vaginal penetration all that exciting to watch. Penetrate her ass!

Would be great if we got an answer to this question as it's been half a year with no new anal content.

Any chance they can start bringing in actresses that are ok with anal content? I feel like the site is lacking in variety.