Upcoming

ella

I think at the moment not having a clear upcoming schedule is causing problem, because not everyone is super happy with direction that some videos took(although it was democratic) and so they are complainig a bit about them. Maybe knowing exactly was coming next they'll know if it is their cup of tea and then decide if wait or stayed subscribed. It would be more fair for everyone.

slavseed

There is the discord... this week it has been pretty much deceased. But getting info there most times is like pulling teeth.

ella

Yes, but no quite. Yes with the server on discord you can see whats in the making, but what i'm talking about is a schedule of upcoming stuff, something more official. It's just to put an end to all the discussion and make everyone a bit more happy i guess

slavseed

Yes, but no quite. Yes with the server on discord you can see whats in the making, but what i'm talking about is a schedule of upcoming stuff, something more official. It's just to put an end to all the discussion and make everyone a bit more happy i guess
I concur 100, like a cumming soon type of thing, I mean coming soon.. ha.

jayafterdark

I think at the moment not having a clear upcoming schedule is causing problem, because not everyone is super happy with direction that some videos took(although it was democratic) and so they are complainig a bit about them. Maybe knowing exactly was coming next they'll know if it is their cup of tea and then decide if wait or stayed subscribed. It would be more fair for everyone.
I agree. There is a distinct subset of videos that interest me and there have been a number of months my subscription was wasted money. I would be far more likely to continue to renew periodically if I could be confident the upcoming releases are ones that would interest me. At the moment it is a gamble, and not a good one.