Tops and flops (2023 edition)

RavenPax

Hi everyone one ! ☺️
It's the end of the year and I wanted to make a disscussion about all the videos Hentaied and the other site have released this year for everyone one to disscuss their favorite/ least favortie acting performances, sexual scenes, scenarios, camera works, etc. Feel free to talk about every aspects of the videos.
You can make tops and flops (3, 5, 10, or whatever you want)
But, of course, you have to explain your choices. It'll be funnier. ;)
Also, we can discuss what we think of this year (on Hentaied and other sites) in general. :)

P.S. : I don't know if we can do this kind of things here. So I apologize if it's forbidden, and I'll understand if you close this discussion.

jayafterdark

Double all the way was the best, followed by The Patient. From the sky deserves an honourable mention.

Transexperiments was the worst, just beating Heartache.

RavenPax

Double all the way was the best, followed by The Patient. From the sky deserves an honourable mention.

Transexperiments was the worst, just beating Heartache.
Veronica Leal is excellent, and she can do double and triple penetration wich is something I find very impressive.
The Patient seems to have a good story and setting.
From the Sky seems to have a good story too.

As for the worst, I see a pattern here : you didn't like the stories that were too far away from what they do in general.

Addax93

For me best sites were Hentaied and Parasited, not really into Funtari or Freeze. Had hopes for Plants but for whatever reason, I think the vines are too thin and it just isnt my thing but i get the appeal!

For Hentaied my top three are
1. All It Can Eat ( Probably my favorite scene from any site of all time! Not even all that into Vore, but loved it in this with the monster and having the Vore be the start of the scene. Little Angel was fantastic in it. Liked the setting from inside the monster, loved the reluctance turning into pleasure.)
2. From The Sky (Was on the fence with the concept, but it ended up being great! Also Kendra Sunderland. My God. PLEASE bring her back for more!)

3. Space Encounters

For Parasited my top three are
1. Hostile Takeover (Loved the scenario and the mind control aspect)
2. Sacrifice (pretty much similar vibe)

3. Make it Dirtier ( amazing casting! )

jayafterdark

Veronica Leal is excellent, and she can do double and triple penetration wich is something I find very impressive.
The Patient seems to have a good story and setting.
From the Sky seems to have a good story too.

As for the worst, I see a pattern here : you didn't like the stories that were too far away from what they do in general.
Yes Veronica is one of my favourites and possibly my very favourite, and her willingness to do multiple penetrations front and back means that's unlikey to change any time soon.

As for my flops you are right. I joined a website that advertised itself as a one trick pony and the further the content gets away from that original theme the less it interests me.

Personally I think they've gone about these side chanels ass backwards. If I was going to introduce something new I would do it on the main chanel at no additional cost. If it gets a widespread positive reponse then that content becomes part of the main chanel. If it gets some strong positives but from a small subsection of subscribers that is when it's time to spin it off into a side chanel so you don't annoy your primary market with content that doesn't interest them. If the original video gets negative responses across the board then it's a swing and a miss and you just don't film any more in that style.

jayafterdark

Interesting, i'm looking forward to these feedbacks :)
While I may leave some negative feedback about things that don't work for me I genuinely do appreciate your willingness to listen to honest feedback and respond to it Romero. That is what keeps me in the Hentaied community and gives me the patience to wait until there is new content that does match what I'm looking for.

Romero

Professional α Perv
Yes Veronica is one of my favourites and possibly my very favourite, and her willingness to do multiple penetrations front and back means that's unlikey to change any time soon.

As for my flops you are right. I joined a website that advertised itself as a one trick pony and the further the content gets away from that original theme the less it interests me.

Personally I think they've gone about these side chanels ass backwards. If I was going to introduce something new I would do it on the main chanel at no additional cost. If it gets a widespread positive reponse then that content becomes part of the main chanel. If it gets some strong positives but from a small subsection of subscribers that is when it's time to spin it off into a side chanel so you don't annoy your primary market with content that doesn't interest them. If the original video gets negative responses across the board then it's a swing and a miss and you just don't film any more in that style.
I answer just to the last bit.
It's exactly the opposite :)

When we release something different on Hentaied we get a lot of people who love it, and a lot of people like you who hates it.
Considering we can release only 2 videos on Hentaied a month, usually we add a third when we try something new.

Futanari for example was hated by 70% of Hentaied fans. Turned out to be bigger in terms of interest than Hentaied.
Imagine if we would release 1 video of Futanari and 1 video of Hentaied a month on Hentaied :)))

Hentaied Trans. a lot of people loved it. Unbirth, a lot of people loved it.
But is not for everyone, that's why we make a separate production, who has separate fans.

Cheers

That makes sense, I think a lot of people see something they don't like and believe very few people would like it either.

So if you guys could make a cosplay video and some people like some hate it, it could go on to make a new very successful site

ADHJ

This is a great topic. I personally think that 2023 was an amazing year for the whole Hentaied network and it ended with one of the best events ever for me: the launch of Plants vs Cunts, which is a Top on it's own for me.
So a lot of congratulations to both the very talented Hentaied team and all the fantastic performers we had the pleasure to enjoy in every production.

Speaking of my personal Tops

On Hentaied:

PRISON with Emiri Momota

This by far the video I love the most and keep on watching on repeat.
I love how aggressive and br_tal the tentacles are on Emiri. How they attack her, how they f_rce themselves inside her mouth and pussy, how they fuck her without mercy while she can't stop them, how they unload gallons of cum inside her and how they drag her around in different positions to fuck her even more and harder.

My favorite moments are when Emiri has her head stuck in between the bars and gets aggressively penetrated in both pussy and mouth and then fucked without mercy while doggystyle.
The tentacle slowly but steadily advancing toward Emiri, while she is terrified and tries to escape in vain, only to end in an even worse trap than before.
Then BANG! The tentacle jumps and goes hard and deep inside her pussy.
And to make it even hotter, another tentacle comes out of nowhere and f_orces itself deep inside her throat, in one of those legendary mouth insertions I love from Roberto Di Suna.
The final view of her pussy and ass pushing out a river of cum is also extremely hot.
The whole idea of a scene with her head stuck in between the bars is really a genius idea.

The other moment I loved is the one right after: Emiri gets dragged away from the bars and then fucked in supine position in a pool of the same cum that she just expelled from her pussy.
The view of Emiri covered and laying in a pool of cum is sublime. It looked dirty and perfect in the more horror atmosphere context of the scene.

The fucking during this part was also great. There is another fantastic and very aggressive legendary mouth insertion by Roberto, with the tentacle falling from above into her mouth.
Emiri's face while sucking on the tentacle is once again extremely hot and the final cumflation is the really the best ending such an amazing video could have.

A true masterpiece by Roberto in my opinion.

Emiri is simply amazing and hot beyond belief.
Her interpretation is perfect: the fear, the futile struggle to escape, her reactions to the f_rced sex and all the faces she makes when the tentacles are pounding her mouth and deep in her throat while she is powerless are extremely hot.
Se really does an amazing job in conveying all that fear, being powerless and overwhelmed.

Emiri has truly become one of my favorite performers ever, so thank you for inviting her.

PRISON TIME with May Thai and Rae Lil Black

As you have surely noticed from what I just wrote, I personally love the videos featuring the girls being attacked, aggressively fucked and full f_orced sex action from beginning to end. Also featuring those hot futile struggles, failed attempts to escape only to end in a worse situation with harder fucking and with a more horror atmosphere.

For these same reasons, another video I truly loved is this other masterpiece by Roberto: Prison Time.

The double penetration scene on May is really hot, as also the initial scene where we can see again one of those amazing mouth insertions with tentacles jumping inside both girls throats.
May trying to pull the tentacle out from her mouth, while it kept on fucking and going deeper in her throat was really amazing.

The best part though is the all the way through.
Always in my opinion, this is still the best ever all the way through ever filmed.

The moment the tentacle comes out of May's mouth and then goes inside Rae's while she is freaking out is pure gold.
Both girls have done one the best interpretations ever here.

The final cumflation is the cherry on top and I loved how dirty this whole part looked.

I really hope we will see more scenes like this and like Prison with Emiri again in the future.

THE UPSIDE DOWN with Barbie Rous, Emiri Momota and Alice Hernandez

This was another one I really liked, but I have to say I wished it was split into two longer parts: first one with Barbie and then the Threesome, which had some incredibly hot ideas but was too short.

Along with Emiri, Barbie Rous has become one of my favorite performers ever thanks to this video.

Barbie's mind controlled interpretation is fantastic and the hottest I've ever seen: she masterfully conveys the fear and the total incapability to fight back what's taking her mind over.
Her solo tentacle scene and both the positions she got fucked into are once again great. The pilediver was really hot

Personally I was hoping to see a tentacle jumping into her mouth more br_tally and aggressively like in Prison with Emiri, it would have been sublime. But the way she was sucking on it and all the wet and dirty sound effects made this part amazing.

Having recently discovered, thanks to her fantastic scene on Plants vs Cunts, how incredibly talented Barbie is in acting, I wish we could see more of Barbie terrified, trying and struggling to escape while tentacles kept on penetrating her in both pussy and throat with her scared like never before.

The part where Barbie, Emiri and Alice were together is also ver hot, but it was too short in my opinion. This could have been it's own video.

Absolutely loved the triple all the way through and the sudden penetration while Emiri and Alice are just arrived in the upside down. Great how they are taken by surprise by tentacles jumping in between their legs while they are standing.

DANGEROUS MISSION with Cherry Kiss

Romero's masterpiece I keep on loving the more I watch it.

I have to say upfront that the idea of Cherry trapped in a hostile place entirely made of tentacles, where they are everywhere and there is no escape, is my personal favorite scenario.
Exactly like the Upside Down in Stranger Things. I really like a lot this idea of an army of tentacles everywhere, ready and hungry to burst inside every single hole of Cherry's body.
The atmosphere Romero created in that initial scene is fantastic.

Everything that happens after is extremely hot and with someone as wild as Cherry Kiss it's exactly what I was expecting to see with a lot of excitement.

Cherry's interpretation is absolutely incredible and one of the hottest ever. She is really talented.

There is only one thing I personally didn't like: when Cherry starts to enjoy it.
Please do not take this as a bad critique, it's just my personal taste and it doesn't change my 5/5 vote on this scene.

I have to say though that I would have loved a lot more to see Cherry even more terrified at the end, while she was getting triple penetrated to squirting.

A great video I wish had a different final scene and ending.
Also I have to say I wish we could have seen Cherry in a toilet scene like the one with Tiffany Tatum or the Prison one with Emiri. F_rced sex from beginning to end. That would have been epic.

DOUBLE ALL THE WAY with Veronica Leal

This one was also fantastic, but on the final part I feel the same as for Dangerous Mission.
I just wish the action kept on going with Veronica being attacked and terrified from beginning to end.

Again I apologize, but when I hear the girls saying they want more or that they like it, it's a turn off for me.
It takes away from the whole horror atmosphere that was masterfully established from the beginning. Just my personal taste.

Everything that happens here though is incredibly hot and Veronica's interpretation is another one that we could easily place on the very Top.

ADHJ

I would also like to make some quick honorable mentions of videos from both 2023 and 2022 I truly loved a lot:

CUM FILL REPEAT with Mia Nix

This is another fantastic and epic scene I keep on watching on repeat.
Mia Nix is beautiful and I loved how she played the role of being aggressively attacked, br_tally fucked and given no time to rest while being totally overwhelmed.

Best parts: that amazing and sublime br_tal mouth insertion that happens right after the cumflation. When the tentacle breaks inside Mia's mouth and goes all the way inside her throat, while her breasts are being sucked, is one of my favorite scenes ever filmed.

Also the cumflation is really hot and looks dirty as I love it. Same goes for the initial oral and penetration part, where she opens her mouth and BANG! A tentacle swiftly jumps inside her throat while another advances in between her legs.

Awesome epic video and I hope we will see Mia Nix again soon.

TOILET EXPLORATION with Tiffany Tatum

I really miss the toilet series of videos. The idea itself is genius, terrifying and it worked great in my opinion.

Tiffany's episode is also one of the best videos ever made on Hentaied.
Tiffany's interpretation is worth 100 oscars and golden globes at the same time. She is extremely believable in her terror and in being totally powerless and the scene kept on going wilder and dirtier.

This whole scene is epic, but my favorite parts are the tentacle jumping into her throat at the beginning. Tiffany's struggle, fear and throat sounds while that thing slowly keeps on sliding deep till her stomach are awesome.
The fucking while standing and the final double penetration are also very hot and Tiffany keeps on playing the role masterfully.

I also really loved the final part in which her head gets dragged inside the toilet, going under that pool cum that just came out from her pussy.
This part was intense and br_tal, but I loved it. Huge Sin City vibes here.
I wish we could see more hardcore things like this again.

TOILET EXPLORATION 2 with Mia Nix

Romero's take on the Toilet Exploration idea is also extremely hot, awesome and I enjoyed it a lot.
The choice of Mia Nix was fantastic and exactly like in Cum Fill Repeat, she played the role of being aggressively attacked and sexually overwhelmed in a really hot way.

As before I really loved the initial part when the tentacle came out from the toilet and jumped deep into her throat.
The way Mia was struggling to pull it out more and more terrified is hot as hell. Also the tentacle looked "very alive" and more squishy. Really giving the impression that no matter how much she fought back, that thing was head straight to her stomach.

The sudden penetration from the toilet after the cum v_miting was also epic and extremely hot. The feet fucking was that extra perverted touch that made everything look even dirtier.

And again the final scene in which a tentacle suddenly jumps out from the toilet and drags her head down in the pool of cum that she just expelled from all her holes is one the hottest ever.
I love how Romero made it sudden and unexpected. Mia didn't even had the time to scream or fight back. This was truly awesome.

Really hot scene, but I have to honestly say that there is only one thing I wish it was done differently: I really really wish Mia was fully naked. Keeping that shirt on turned me off a bit.

TENTACLE CLEANING with Emiri Momota
Emiri's first video is one of my top favorite. Her performance here is really mind blowing.

Totally loved the aggressive mouth insertion in the second half, the face deformation and the cum v_miting at the end.
Also the detail of the waterfall of cum falling from between her legs after the cumflation is really hot.

Wish we could see more extreme and dirty scenes like this again and also more cum v_miting in the future.

AN ALIEN INSIDE 3 with Emiri Momota
Simple but very intense and fantastic video by Roberto.

The part I loved the most is that epic mouth insertion before the final orgasm: when the tentacle aggressively jumps down inside Emiri's throat.
All the sounds and faces Emiri makes while she is sucking on it are mind-blowing. Especially when she is rolling her eyes back and then opens them super wide during the orgasm, while being throat fucked insanely hard and fast.

In regard to Plants vs Cunts, I truly consider the whole site one the best Tops of 2023.
So far my favorite videos have been Barbie Rous, Kelly Collins, Rikako, Emiri and Dolly Dyson.

With Barbie's video on top for everything that happens and Barbie's stellar performance.

Looking forward to see what will happen next on Plants vs Cunts.

As a final word I would like to clarify that everything I wrote represents my personal taste.
I really love that more aggressive and dirty action, which I honestly miss a lot from the previous videos I've mentioned here.
I hope we will see more of this.

It could also become it's own site: like br_tal tentacles.com or "attack of the tentacles.com"
I would love Romero and Roberto to direct a more aggressive site like this. Bringing back also things like cum v_miting, girls having their heads dragged in a pool of cum in a toilet and scenes like that amazing all the way through with May and Rae.

RavenPax

For @Addax93 "All it can Eat" was definetly a step up in the production of the scenes. It's really great to see the team going in a more "cinematographic" way.

For @ADHJ The horror an br_tal aspect is something that goes well with all the "alien tentacles attacking helpless girls".
As for Plants vs Cunts, it goes very well with that idea of something br_tal and horrific.

My top videos of 2023 are mostly from Hentaied and Plants vs Cunt. Didn't get around to subbing to the other sites. Also don't really have any flops most of the videos ranged from amazing to good. Also most of these are mostly my opinions.

Under the Bed with Jewelz Blu: Really loved this one, has my favorite current star in the starring role. The atmosphere was creepy and made the slow creeping of the tentacles getting closer to Jewelz while she sleeps helped build anticipation for what happens next. I love the fear she has when the tentacles grabs her and pulls her under. Her slow progression from fear to enjoying it is a turn on for me, I love to see it in the movies.

Samurai Sisters with Kimmy Kimmi: I know this one isn't as popular with everyone but, I really enjoyed Samurai Sisters. The video reminds me of the hentai comics I would read of a warrior who is captured and fucked by monsters until she is broken by the pleasure and loves it. The fight chorography felt like an actually movies. Kimmy Kimmi is spectacular in this video, going from disgusted and desperately trying to save her sister from a curse to a slut begging for more. Her getting spit roasted and then followed by riding one demon and sucking off the second one. I would love to see a sequel with her and her sister turned into demons and looking to fuck and corrupt the team sent to help them.

Prison Time with Rae Lil Black and May Thai: It's been already said by others on here, but this was one that really excited me. May coming to save Rae only to be taken and fucked with her was great. Both of them being held down and used by the tentacles. I love that May ends up getting dped and Rae has the tit sucking tentacle used on her (which I think I should be used more often). Then them being fuck all the way through and cumflation to finish the scene.

The last top for me is not a scene but site with Plants vs Cunts, with the girls that have been on the site so far like a personal favorites Jia, Emiri and Rikako. The girls first fighting against the invading tentacle vines before being fucked into the dirt, especially Emiri's scene when it starts to rain on her. Barbie's scene really makes me excited for the new site vored and her character being gassed make me hopeful for more scenes like this. Overall the new site has a lot of promise and we can see a scene like the first Evil Dead.

Also wanted to add that the projects from Ricky Greenwood have been great and would like to see him do a feature under the Hentaied branding, something like the movie "Feed Me" with Lulu Chu and Tommy Gunn. If it is at all possible.

ADHJ

For @ADHJ The horror an br_tal aspect is something that goes well with all the "alien tentacles attacking helpless girls".
As for Plants vs Cunts, it goes very well with that idea of something br_tal and horrific.
Yes, I would love to see an entire site dedicated to scenes like that directed by Roberto Di Suna and Romero.
Prison with Emiri Momota really got that atmosphere and action I love.

Also I just watched Amirah Adara's scene on Plants vs Cunts (Plants vs Cunts 8) and this has become without any doubt one of my top favorite scenes on the whole network.

I know it's soon to say this, but in my personal Tops for 2024 this scene is gonna be in it for sure. Along with Barbie Rous Plants vs Cunts scene, which is really one of the best and hottest ever.

It has everything I love to see: br_tal f_rced action with Amirah terrified and in fear from beginning to end, awesome bondage and Amirah getting br_tally dragged into outstanding and crazier positions to get f_cked even harder. Also the whole direction, the filming and the horror atmosphere created by Roberto di Suna are top level as always. Lot of great Evil Dead vibes in the filming here.

Plus there are two amazing legendary mouth f_rced insertions by Roberto (wish the first one got in faster and harder in her throat), an incredible triple anal that only a legend like Amirah could do so masterfully and as the perfect ending a fantastic all the way through. The first one for Plants vs Cunts.

I also loved the setting, the location and the surprise ending: Amirah getting dragged and then what follows. I won't spoil if you haven't seen it.
I really hope we will see a sequel of this and discover what happens next. Barbie Rous? I hope so.

Maybe the only thing I would've loved different are Amirah's face expressions during the triple anal: I wish she could look more extremely terrified and overwhelmed by the triple anal, rather than being in an ambiguous state of p_inful pleasure. But it didn't ruin the video for me. Her terrified interpretation during the all the way through was fantastic and having her losing senses as the result of it was a fantastic way to end that moment.

Amirah's performance also is beyond amazing. She really conveys the all the terror and the distress of the situation in a very true and natural way. I absolutely loved her expressions of terror during the all the way through and her face expressions when she had the branches deep in her throat with vines around her neck.
And there are also some incredibly hot views of her perfect ass that are a true work of art.

I really hope we will see a lot more of Amirah and more videos with f_rced action and terror from beginning to end, because she is amazing at these kind of roles.

If I may suggest: I would love to see an all the way through like the one with May and Rae in Prison Time, with Amirah and Barbie Rous or with Amirah and Emiri.
Could be even more amazing with Amirah and Tiffany Tatum, as they both do anal and things could get really crazy with them.

Speaking of Amirah, I forgot to include an amazing honorable mention in my tops:

TENTACLE NIGHTMARES with Amirah Adara
This is another video by Roberto I really loved as it features some really amazing f_rced sex and hot br_tal moments.

The double penetrations that switch from pussy-ass to double anal and then again to pussy-ass are just sublime.

Best part: the extremely hot br_tal mouth insertion when she screams and the tentacle goes straight into her throat, leading to a fantastic cumflation.
That part is genius and Roberto filmed it in a very hot way.

Amirah's performance and interpretation of growing terror and fear in getting br_tally destroyed without mercy by the tentacles is top class as only her can deliver.

I would love to see more videos like this and would love to see a toilet video with Amirah or even a Prison video like the one with Emiri. It could be Emiri's revere on Amirah for what she did to her in the first one.

Again congratulations to everyone for the great work. Plants vs Cunts so far has been awesome.