The sex party disaster.

Characters:

Annie: The young one: Insecure, cute, skinny.

Ellie: The confident one: Confident, persuasive, in tune with herself. (Ellie Luna?)

Erica: The one with the big boobs: (The young one is really into her).

Luna: The wierd one: Really horny, quirky.

Lex: The mastermind: Disappears, not trustworthy.

All the names are placeholders.

Annie has never been with a woman before and has for some time wanted to try it. She has a crush on Erica, and she really want to touch Ericas big boobs. This is something
she's told Ellie, who has invited both Erica and Annie to a sex party held by Lex. Lex is someone who Ellie recently met, and non of the three girls know much about her.
They arrive at the place and, and Ellie pull Annie to the side. "You exited? Nervous?" Ellie says. "To be honest a bit of both, I wasn't really sure I was gonna come"
Annie says. "Oh you will cum, I'll make sure of that. And you'll get to play with Erica's huge tits. Did you see them almost bursting out of her outfit?" Ellie bites her lip.
The two girls walk inside together joining Erica. Inside they're greeted by Lex and her friend Luna. Luna is already nude, she runs up to Annie and grabs her hand. "HI! I'm Luna! Can I poke your belly button?" Luna says. Annie looks over at Ellie who rises her arms. "I'll poke hers too, if I'm allowed". Luna says. "Oh and I already did it to big
boobs" Luna continues. "I told you my name is Erica". Luna doesn't catch what Erica said being hyper focused on Annie who reluctantly agrees to let Luna poke her belly button. She lifts her shirt. Luna fingers Annie's belly button a little bit before running over and greeting Ellie and fingers her belly button as well. "Ok.. Now that, that is out of the way. Let us get undressed and fuck" Lex says. The girls get undressed and Ellie and lex starts to kiss. Ellie grabs one of Erica's tits, and Luna starts to stroke Ellie's butt. Annie stands by herself looking. She holds on to her arm looking a little bit uncomfortable. Ellie notices that Annie isn't joining in by herself. She guides Luna and Lex together. Then moves over to Annie and pushes her into Erica. Annie meekly places her hand on one of Erica's tits. Erica pushes Annie into a chair using her tits. Then she sits herself on top of Annie and pushes her tits into Annie face. Erica begins to finger Annie's pussy.

While this is happening Ellie and Luna are getting it on, and
Lex is nowhere to be found. A tentacle monster pushes one of it's tencacles up Ericas butt. "Oh" Erica says. "Did I do something wrong?" Annie says. "No sweetie you're doing fine. Keep going". The tentacle monster fucks Ericas butt while Annie is fingering Ericas pussy and motorboating her tits. The tentacke monster starts to cum and quickly fills up Ericas belly. Cum starts coming out of Ericas mouth before another tentacle is shoved into her mouth. Erica is leaned back, and Annie lets out a short gasp as she sees Ericas huge belly infront of her ready to explode. BANG! Erica burst into a puddle of cum covering Annie. Who let's out a scream. Ellie and Luna snap out of their sex trance. "What happened?" Ellie yells. "E-Erica popped". "Haha. what?" Ellie says. "It's not funny Ellie. Her belly. It was huge and then she popped. Look, I'm covered in Erica goo!... We have to leave Ellie!". Ellie starts to laughe "I'm sorry, Erica goo. What the fuck". "Did you pop big boobs?" Luna is stroking the tentacle monster like a pet. "What the fuck is that thing?" Ellie yells her laughter quickly dissappearing. "You're right Annie, we have to leave". Ellie says. "Leave? But the fun is just about to begin" Luna says. The tentacle monster puts one of it's tentacles up Lunas pussy. "Oh be gentle daring" Annie and Ellie runs for the door but it's locked from the outside. Another tentacke monster grabs Annie and drags her away and starts fucking her. Lunas belly starts to fill up, and she has a satisfied look on her face. Then a tentacke is put into her mouth and her eyes widen. She gurbles "Oh no" and then BANG! she pops into a puddle of cum. Annie is filled up with cum as Ellie tries to rip the tentackes off her but to no avail. BANG! Annie pops into a puddle of cum. Ellie stands back looking at the mess, then she can feel a precense behind her. She's grabbed by the tencacle monster and fucked. Her belly fills up. She hears the door unlock and in walks Lex. "You bastard Lex, look what you've..." A tentacke is forces into Ellies mouth. "Shhh". Lex strokes Ellie's cheek and makes a hand motion at the tentacke monster to stop filling her with it's cum. The tentacke monster obeys. "Awww Ellie, you look full. Your stomach must really hurt" Lex says. Ellie tires to repond. "Oh Ellie. I can't hear what you're saying. You've got something stuck in your throath.. You can pop her now by the way" Lex says. Ellies eyes widen as the tentacke mosnter starts filling her with cum again until BANG! she pops into a puddle of cum right infront of Lex. Who gets a little bit on her. Lex wipes the cum off with her finger and puts it into her mouth. "Are you satisfied?" She asks the tentacke monster. "Oh absolutely, thank you sister" A naked woman covered in cum walks past Lex, touching her as she passes by.

(Version with less typos)

Characters:

Annie: The young one: Insecure, cute, skinny.

Ellie: The confident one: Confident, persuasive, in tune with herself. (Ellie Luna?)

Erica: The one with the big boobs: (The young one is really into her).

Luna: The weird one: Really horny, quirky.

Lex: The mastermind: Disappears, not trustworthy.

All the names are placeholders.

Annie has never been with a woman before and has for some time wanted to try it. She has a crush on Erica, and she really want to touch Ericas big boobs. This is something
she's told Ellie, who has invited both Erica and Annie to a sex party held by Lex. Lex is someone who Ellie recently met, and non of the three girls know much about her.
They arrive at the place and, and Ellie pull Annie to the side. "You exited? Nervous?" Ellie says. "To be honest a bit of both, I wasn't really sure I was gonna come"
Annie says. "Oh you will cum, I'll make sure of that. And you'll get to play with Erica's huge tits. Did you see them almost bursting out of her outfit?" Ellie bites her lip.
The two girls walk inside together joining Erica. Inside they're greeted by Lex and her friend Luna. Luna is already nude, she runs up to Annie and grabs her hand. "HI! I'm Luna! Can I poke your belly button?" Luna says. Annie looks over at Ellie who rises her arms. "I'll poke hers too, if I'm allowed". Luna says. "Oh and I already did it to big
boobs" Luna continues. "I told you my name is Erica". Luna doesn't catch what Erica said being hyper focused on Annie her finger at the ready. Annie reluctantly agrees to let Luna poke her belly button. She lifts her shirt. Luna fingers Annie's belly button a little bit before running over and greeting Ellie and fingers her belly button as well. "Ok.. Now that, that is out of the way. Let us get undressed and fuck" Lex says. The girls get undressed and Ellie and Lex starts to kiss. Ellie grabs one of Erica's tits, and Luna starts to stroke Ellie's butt. Annie stands by herself looking. She holds on to her arm looking a little bit uncomfortable. Ellie notices that Annie isn't joining in by herself. She guides Luna and Lex together. Then moves over to Annie and pushes her into Erica. Annie meekly places her hand on one of Erica's tits. Erica pushes Annie into a chair using her tits. Then she sits herself on top of Annie and pushes her tits into Annie face. Erica begins to finger Annie's pussy.

While this is happening Ellie and Luna are getting it on, and
Lex is nowhere to be found. A tentacle monster pushes one of it's tentacles up Erica's butt. "Oh" Erica says. "Did I do something wrong?" Annie says. "No sweetie you're doing fine. Keep going". The tentacle monster fucks Erica's butt while Annie is fingering Erica's pussy and motor-boating her tits. The tentacle monster starts to cum and quickly fills up Erica's belly. Cum starts coming out of Erica's mouth before another tentacle is shoved into her mouth. Erica is leaned back, and Annie lets out a short gasp as she sees Erica's huge belly in front of her ready to explode. BANG! Erica burst into a puddle of cum covering Annie. Who let's out a scream. Ellie and Luna snap out of their sex trance. "What happened?" Ellie yells. "E-Erica popped". "Haha. what?" Ellie says. "It's not funny Ellie. Her belly. It was huge and then she popped. Look, I'm covered in Erica goo!... We have to leave Ellie!". Ellie starts to laugh "I'm sorry, Erica goo. What the fuck". "Did you pop big boobs?" Luna is stroking the tentacle monster like a pet. "What the fuck is that thing?" Ellie yells her laughter quickly disappearing. "You're right Annie, we have to leave". Ellie says. "Leave? But the fun is just about to begin" Luna says. The tentacle monster puts one of it's tentacles up Luna's pussy. "Oh be gentle daring" Annie and Ellie runs for the door but it's locked from the outside. Another tentacle monster grabs Annie and drags her away and starts fucking her. Luna's belly starts to fill up, and she has a satisfied look on her face. Then a tentacle is put into her mouth and her eyes widen. She gurgles "Oh no" and then BANG! she pops into a puddle of cum. Annie is filled up with cum as Ellie tries to rip the tentacles off her but to no avail. BANG! Annie pops into a puddle of cum. Ellie stands back looking at the mess, then she can feel a presence behind her. She's grabbed by the tentacle monster and fucked. Her belly fills up. She hears the door unlock and in walks Lex. "You bastard Lex, look what you've..." A tentacle is forces into Ellies mouth. "Shhh". Lex strokes Ellie's cheek and makes a hand motion at the tentacle monster to stop filling her with it's cum. The tentacle monster obeys. "Awww Ellie, you look full. Your stomach must really hurt" Lex says. Ellie tires to respond. "Oh Ellie. I can't hear what you're saying. You've got something stuck in your throat.. You can pop her now by the way" Lex says. Ellie's eyes widen as the tentacle monster starts filling her with cum again until BANG! she pops into a puddle of cum right in front of Lex. Who gets a little bit on her. Lex wipes the cum off with her finger and puts it into her mouth. "Are you satisfied?" She asks the tentacle monster. "Oh absolutely, thank you sister" A naked woman covered in cum walks past Lex, touching her as she passes by.

The script could use some editing in terms of formatting, flow, & details, but I’m gonna second/+1 this anyway because I love the idea of an orgy or sexy sleepover where multiple girls get cumflated until their bellies burst.