the naughty one

Fenris

the naughty one

jewelz makes a financial dome video
declaring how the fathers should not spend their money on kids who don't love her like she does. she waves her tits and ass in tight latex to the camera firing them up to worship her.

two weeks later she makes a video thanking her followers but don't stop at christmas there are other holidays wasted were money did not go to her.

as she turns out the camera she laughs and rubs moneybils on her oh it fells so good beeing bad.

in this moment a bag goes over jewelz

the bag is removed from her and she in santas workshop with santa standing right before her.

she wants talk to him but with a wave shes frozen.

he starts talking to her: you don't need to defend yourself i know exactly who you are and what you did this year. you ruined a lot of kids christmas this year. so your punishment will be severe! but you might redeem yourself. you will be servicing my elves and after one year i will hear you out if your charakter is changed. for the time you'll be frozen in time but you hear see and feel everything happening to you.

next scene jewelz is put in a wall at one side her ass looks out while on the other one her face an tits stuck out.

a siren sounds and two elfs go on break they start fucking jewelz from both sides coming in and on her.

as they are finished and leave jewelz drools of cum, some words like cumdumpster, slut or so are written on her maybe some toys sticking in her.

jewelz still frozen is coverd with a blanket before santa he unfreezes her telling her that one year has passed and who she wants her life to go on from her.

jewelz still drooling up semen, threws away the blanket i exposing her naked body.
i know exaxtly what i want she says! she starts touching herself. freeze me, fuck me , use me, i'm your slut! she rubs her pussy and squirts on the floor.

shes frozen in the state of spreading her pussy. santa says as you wish and leaves the room.

Attachments

• trapped.jpg
    trapped.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 60