The driver (nurse outfit parasited video)

mokolokolo

1. Introduction :
    A girl is driving when a parasite enters her, she loses control and gets into a terrible accident. The paramedics carry her to the hospital and places her on the hospital bed. The doctors predict that she will be in a long coma. The doctor then stations a nurse to her ward.
    Nurse : She banged her head pretty bad the dashboard. Fortunately, no bones broken.
    Doctor : And the MRI scan?
    Nurse : Major concussion. Presumably she will be in a long coma.
    Doctor : I am assigning you for the midnight rounds. This is your patrol time schedule *hands the nurse a paper*
    Nurse : Ok.
  2. Nurse's infection :
    One day during the midnight rounds, the nurse goes up to check on the girl, only to find her bed is empty. The nurse decides to report to the doctor but before she manages to get out, the infected girl snatches her, and transfers the parasite. The two begin fucking each other and the doctor was curious as to why the nurse on patrol is taking too long to come back and decides to investigate.
    Nurse : *notices the bed is empty* Where is she?
    Patient : *appears from the nurse's back*
    Nurse : *notices the patient* Ms. (name), are you ok? Please get back to bed you need some rest.
    Patient : *slime drooping from her mouth* Ms. (nurse name), have you ever had sex with a girl?
    Nurse : Please get back to bed, you had a severe concussion so you are not thinking straight. *the nurse backs off to the patient bedside table, hoping to press the emergency button*
    Patient : *grabs the nurse's hand* I am thinking straight Ms.(nurse name). *starts kissing the nurse*

*after the nurse gets infected*
    Nurse : *smiling* I think i understand you now. *slowly stands up, as the patient and the nurse kisses sensually*
  3. Doctor's infection :
    The doctor enters the ward to find it in absolute mess, and approaches the bed. To her surprise, the nurse, infected with the parasite, closes the door shut, and locks it. Asking her friend what had happened, from behind the doctor, the patient locks her hands and the infected nurse approaches the doctor slowly. In fear, the doctor begs for her safety, but its too late, as the infected nurse goes down to her knees, and eats the doctor's pussy, transferring the parasite in the process. The patient and the infected patient smiles at each other, drops the infected doctor on the floor, and begins fucking each other more on the bed. The new infected nurse struggles on the floor, crawling to the door to ask for help, as the parasite completely takes control of her body. She smiles and heads slowly to the bed and begins the threesome lesbian sex. Doctor : Where is she? *stands up and walks to the wards*                                 *the doctor enters the room*
    Nurse : *from behind the doctor* Hey (doctor's name).
    Doctor : (Nurse name)! Where have you been? Its been an hour since you should have reported to me.
    Nurse : *locks the ward door shut* I have changed, (doctor's name). Have you ever had sex with a girl?
    Doctor : *confused* What are you talking about? *patient locks the doctor's arm from her back*
    Nurse : You need to have it first then you'll understand, (doctor's name). *kneels down, and rips the doctor's pants, revealing her vagina*
    *after doctor's infection*
    Doctor : I think I understand what you mean *smiles wickedly*
  4. End scene :
    The end scene can be the three of them slowly goes outside of the ward to go infect other patients. You can hear other patients scream and the camera pans out.