Tentacle pool :D

tentacle_fan

There are sooo many horror movie scenes that can be a perfect template for Hentaied :D

There is one more Idea: I'm sure that some of you know the 1982 movie "Poltergeist" from Steven Spielberg. There is one very hot scene: That legendary pool scene in which the (oh yeah half naked :D :D :D ) girl slips down that mud filled hole. Then skeletons rise from everywhere and surround her. She tries to climb out of that scary place but she slips back again.
I loved that scene from the first time i saw the movie. Soo exiting, that mud, the skeletons and that hot girl trapped in that creepy place.
I think there is huge potential to use this as a template for Hentaied.

For those who don't know that scene, its on youtube:

Our girl in a short gym outfit is jogging ... She came across a hole (there is no need to make it as huge as in the original movie it can be much smaller just as huge as making her able to slip down :D ). She didn't notice hat pit in the ground, steps near the "cliff" and slips down. She immediately looks at a skeleton prop and tries to leave hat place. But then our tentacles come into play, they wrap around her legs and pull her back again ... :D

ADHJ

This is one of my favorite horror movies and I would love to see this idea brought to life Hentaied style.

Personally I see Emiri, Barbie, Rikako or Amirah very well in the role of that girl in a very short gym outfit falling into a hole where she gets destroyed by tentacles fully naked.

I also imagine that hole gradually filling up with cum in the final part and ending in the most glorious cumflation ever filmed on Hentaied.
With the girl being totally submerged by the cum bursting out of her pussy as her belly deflates.

Immagine the final scene with her head and an arm barely coming out of the cum pool while she is down under reaching for help. But a tentacle wraps around her neck and arm, then br_tally drags her back down underwater. Or should I say undercum?

This is a great idea.

tentacle_fan

Ohhh YEAH :D That sounds great :D I think that the "pool" could also be made very smaller because of the high production costs. It could also be made as a smaller muddy pit but i would love to see some skeleton props in that muddy hole to make it more creepy and "grave like" :D Like in horror movies :D I really loved that pool atmosphere from the "Poltergeist movie" :D

Immagine the final scene with her head and an arm barely coming out of the cum pool while she is down under reaching for help. But a tentacle wraps around her neck and arm, then br_tally drags her back down underwater. Or should I say undercum?
This is a fantastic idea :D