Tentacle pool :D

tentacle_fan

There are sooo many horror movie scenes that can be a perfect template for Hentaied :D

There is one more Idea: I'm sure that some of you know the 1982 movie "Poltergeist" from Steven Spielberg. There is one very hot scene: That legendary pool scene in which the (oh yeah half naked :D :D :D ) girl slips down that mud filled hole. Then skeletons rise from everywhere and surround her. She tries to climb out of that scary place but she slips back again.
I loved that scene from the first time i saw the movie. Soo exiting, that mud, the skeletons and that hot girl trapped in that creepy place.
I think there is huge potential to use this as a template for Hentaied.

For those who don't know that scene, its on youtube:

Our girl in a short gym outfit is jogging ... She came across a hole (there is no need to make it as huge as in the original movie it can be much smaller just as huge as making her able to slip down :D ). She didn't notice hat pit in the ground, steps near the "cliff" and slips down. She immediately looks at a skeleton prop and tries to leave hat place. But then our tentacles come into play, they wrap around her legs and pull her back again ... :D