STOP MAKING SHITTY NEW SITES!

jayafterdark

I was considering checking out the PvC site but when Hentaied is 170 videos for €30 and PvC is €15 for 7 videos the maths is pretty easy. The shorts suggest PvC7 is the best video they have produced for any site in recent months but until they demonstrate a regular upload pattern it's all risk for possibly minimal reward. If they are not capable of producing more than 8 videos a month then 4 sites is already 2 too many.
I wrote my first message only having read the first few posts but having now read the entire thread do want to add one more thing. This is mostly aimed at Wolfmurke's post and Romero's response. I first joined Hentaied after seeing a few of the shorts they had uploaded to Xvideos as ads. They all had three things in common - tentacles, noncon and lots of body fluids. The tentacles were appealing to me and are still there so thats a definite plus. The body fluids were always copius but I felt it was taken over the top to the point were it prevented you from seeing what was happening. I've posted on that previously and not everyone agrees with me so I'll just suggest that it's possible to have large volumes of fluids without obscuring the girl you came to see. The biggest change in my mind is how many videos are now about girls who want the tentacles. The whole point initially was that girls were being attcked by surprise by something they never could have forseen. Losing that is what has led me to suspend my membership for now and the fact that it seems to be more frequent in PvC is why I was considering the change.

Lyria.Morningstar

While I'm not as irritated as some subscribers i do think the alternate websites should be thought on a little more before they are executed. The plants Vs. Cunts site for example is basically just Hentaied but the Plants are behind the tentacles. I just think that giving them their own site is wasted content opportunities for Hentaied. Parasited is just a cross between the two sites because in parasited you still have the alien aspect with some tentacles every so often so all three could just be combined. I believe it was like that in the past wasnt it? But I don't see the viewer numbers for each site so i cant really make a fair assessment.
Although I might ultimately prefer to be able to access the derivative sites without the cost of an additional membership fee, I would rather content that deviates from the main focus of this one, like parasites, be it's own thing because it's not my favorite and if they were combined, unless they doubled the frequency of releases, it would mean less frequent videos Id enjoy.

Lyria.Morningstar

I like how you are trying to guess things Wolf.

A lot of people asked us to see parasite possession, time freeze, futanari and such, that's why we produced them. All of this came out exactly from the polls that you are referring to, and we added sites instead of putting those things in Hentaied, as not everyone on Hentaied wanted to see those products. (Next ones are Plants, Feet and Unbirth - proposed into our polls by majority)

And people seem REALLY happy about those, those separate projects are almost as followed as Hentaied.

In those polls, the thing that was asked the most is literally "trying new things" connected to the Hentai world.
Some months ago the first answer was - Monster/Girls and Monster/Guys. and that's a genre we are producing now.

We asked if people wanted more story or less story, and that's how Toshio Maeda stepped in writing "A Shadow in the Room"

We asked if All the way through was good into vagina and the answer is NO, and that's why you see it less, as not many girls do anal sex.

We asked if you prefered asians or white girls, and asians won, that's why you see more asian chicks.

So, maybe you were in that small % of people who wanted no story, only tentacles, all the way through vagina, no new fetishes and only white women, which is not the majority of people.

Maybe i fumbled what YOU wanted from Hentaied, and i'm sorry if you feel that we don't produce the content YOU like anymore.

I guess if people wouldn't want to see what we produce, our fan base won't have the growth is having.
(Also to note that we have 150 tentacle videos on site. Is there any other niche site that made so many movies on one single niche?)

Sure, we had 10 members complaining out of thousands that write us a lot of compliments and that are really happy about our product.
Don't get fooled from the louder minority, it's a too american approach.

What we do, is trying to follow the polls and see where they are headed, to make the MAJORITY happy; i wish i could make everyone happy, but unluckly, that's not possible.

If you have any constructive criticism, i'm always happy to listen to it :)
I wanted to say, in my experience a site like this having a forum is not particularly unusual. That forum having members making subjective and often rather insulting posts is also not overly unique. However, having the (owner?) individual responsible for the content in question actively responding is not standard.

Additionally, despite the somewhat problematic tone of some of the posts responded to I have been impressed with your responses. They have been civil, direct, and fact based. They explain in objective fact based terms the reasons and methodology in question. Brovo.