Stepmom [Vored]

HarumiHie

‘Connor has a dark secret that could ruin his family. He has been having sexual relations with his stepmom Lexi. He knows it’s wrong and tries to end things but struggles to hold back his lust when he wakes up to find Lexi home early from a business trip. What’s worse is she teases the young man with her newly-sized breasts, tempting him to slëep with her again. Unbeknownst to Connor, Lexi has a much darker secret. One that means danger to Connor.’

Visual.jpeg

A fan script for the new Vored site coming in the next few weeks. The story revolves around Lexi, a stepmom who’s having an affair with her stepson Connor. Whilst trying to seduce him, we know that she has unbirthed her husband which has also increased the size of her breasts. She lies to her stepson, saying that his fäther has gone to work and that her breast size is from cosmetic surgery. Connor gives in to her seduction and the two have sex, resulting in Connor being unbirthed and Lexi increasing her breast size even further.

I’ve mentioned wanting to see breast expansion VFX on the sites to death and have put a post up a while ago about how this can be possible with digital effects:

Hentaied Forum - Breast Expansion

I also know that for some time it’s been discussed that step-parent/step-sibling content was never going to happen however with Freeze’s “Family Comes First” video (Highly recommend it, 2nd favourite Freeze video for me), I’m glad to see that step-family content is a possibility and am advocating to hopefully see it again across the sites.

One more thing, this video takes a lot of inspiration from Missa X’s Unbirthing my Stepson video. Aside from the sites, it’s one of the best videos on same-size unbirthing. The video focuses a lot more on the unbirthing than sex scenes but if you’re into that kind of content, here’s the link to check it out:

Missa X - Unbirthing my Stepson

IMG_3593.jpeg

IMG_3592.jpeg

Script (1/2)

Fade in:

Int. Bedroom - Night

The credits roll alongside a quick-cut montage of LEXI, a middle-aged woman and her HUSBAND being intimate with each other on a bed, having sex in a cowgirl position. The footage is uncomfortably close, focusing on their faces and parts of their bodies as they fuck intensely.

Lexi’s face becomes more ferocious, clenching her teeth together as she grunts in pleasure whilst the Husband appears more distressed and uncomfortable. Lexi yells as a strange squishing-like sound emits from her body. The Husband yells in pain as he’s shown to be dragged into her spread-open legs.

Lexi is now alone in the bedroom, panting heavily. A smirk begins to appear on her face before quickly dissipating. She groans in pain. The sound of gushing fluids emits from her body as she throws her head back. The footage of her painful facial expressions are spliced with footage of her chest. Her B-cup sized breasts begin to swell up in size.

0.jpeg

Cut to black.

Cut to:

Int. Kitchen - Day

CONNOR, a young male, enters the kitchen in his pyjamas. He makes himself breakfast, plating up his meal before sitting down at the kitchen table. As Connor eats his food, a figure walks into the kitchen.

Connor (Mouthful of Food)
Morning. You didn’t happen to hear anything last- (Chöke)

Connor turns around and sees Lexi leaning against the kitchen counter, causing him to chöke on his food. Wearing a silk robe, she chuckles at Connor.

1.jpeg

Lexi
Good morning Connor. It’s been a while.

Connor rushes to swallow his food.

Connor (Surprised)
Lexi! Yeah it’s, er, been a very long while. I thought you were… um, I had no idea you were back.

Lexi turns away from Connor, preparing her own food as she opens up cupboards, drawers and the fridge to gather what she needs.

Lexi (Busy)
Yeah, work didn’t need me for that long so they flew me home a couple weeks early.

As Lexi finalises her breakfast and begins to eat it, Connor hesitates to ask her a question.

Connor
Say, um, have you… (Clears Throat) have you… changed something about yourself?

Lexi turns around with a mouthful of food.

Lexi (Mouthful)
Hmm? Mmm! (Swallows) Oh you mean these?

She shimmies her chest in front of a mesmerised Connor.

Lexi
Yeah I, err…

A quick clip cuts in from the opening montage where Lexi groans to her breasts expanding.

Lexi
I… got them done when I was away. Triple D’s. You like ‘em?

Connor is too stunned to speak. She smirks at the young man whilst walking up to the table. Standing right behind him, she comes down to his ear.

Lexi (Whisper)
You wanna take a closer look?

Connor (Surprised)
Woah! Hey!

He immediately stands up from his seat, causing Lexi to take a step back.

Connor
What are you-?!

He looks up at the ceiling before looking back at Lexi.

Connor (Whisper)
What are you doing?! We agreed to not do this whilst he’s here!

Lexi
Oh. Didn’t you know, he’s not here.

Connor
Wait, what?

Lexi
Yeah he…

Another quick clip appears from the opening montage of Lexi unbirthing her husband.

Lexi
…left this morning. Something to do with a project at work, I think? I don’t know, I can’t remember. Anyway, he’s not here all day.

Connor
Look, I’ve been meaning to talk to you about, you know… us. It… it just isn’t right. I mean, after all, you’re my m-

Lexi (Interrupts)
Stepmom. We’re not related by blöod, sweetie.

Connor
Even still, you’re married. I’m worried he’s catching on to us.

Lexi brushes her hand against Connor’s cheek.

Lexi
Connor, there’s no need to worry. I’ve made sure that’ll never happen. Do you still not want to sleëp with me anymore?

Connor holds her wrist and lowers her hand away from his face.

Connor
I can’t… I can’t keep doing this.

There’s a moment of silence between the two. Lexi takes a deep breath before breaking the silence.

Lexi
Well, I’m gonna have a shower upstairs.

She leans into Connor’s ear.

Lexi (Whisper)
If you change your mind, I’ll leave the door unlocked for you.

Lexi kisses Connor on the cheek. She walks out of the kitchen, leaving her stepson to linger on his thoughts.

Cut to:

Int. Bathroom - Day

Lexi turns on the shower before standing still in the bathroom. She forms an evil smirk.

2.jpeg

Lexi (To Herself)
Mmmmmm. Connor. One way or another…

She removes her robe, letting it drop to the floor as she stands there naked.

Lexi (To Herself)
…I will have your body.

She enters the shower.

HarumiHie

Script (2/2)

Cut to:

Int. Upstairs Hallway - Day

Connor slowly walks along the hallway. His eyes are fixated on the slightly open door to the bathroom. He approaches the door with his hand hovering over the knob.

Connor (To Himself)
I shouldn’t do this…

He grabs a hold of the knob and opens the door, stepping inside of the bathroom.

Cut to:

Int. Bathroom - Day

Connor walks in on Lexi cleaning herself in the shower. She gives Connor a seductive gaze as she smothers her body in soap and lotion.

Lexi (Sultry)
Mmm, I knew you’d change your mind. Is it because of these?

She plays with her breasts in front of Connor.

Lexi (Sultry)
Ohhhhhh. What do you think?

Connor’s lost for words as he watches his stepmom press her breasts against the glass panel.

Connor
They’re… they’re beautiful.

Lexi
Mmmmmmm. I do wish they were bigger. Ah well. Why don’t you make yourself comfortable on my bed? I’ll be out in a minute.

Connor nods his head and leaves the bathroom. Lexi’s sinister smirk resurfaces.

Cut to:

Int. Bedroom - Day

Connor enters Lexi’s bedroom, the very same room from the opening scene. The curtains are drawn, leaving the room’s only illumination to a small bedside lamp and dim sunlight. Connor lies down on Lexi’s bed, breathing rather heavily.

Lexi enters the bedroom, still dripping wet from her shower. She walks to the end of the bed and begins to crawl up towards Connor’s face. Above him on all fours, she leans in for an erotic kiss. The stepmom and stepson make out on the bed.

Lexi (Heated)
I’m so glad (Kiss) you changed your mind (Kiss). Mmmm, when I’m away (Kiss) for so long (Kiss) all I think about is you fucking my brains out (Kiss).

She crawls forward and hovers her breasts over Connor’s face.

Lexi
Careful when touching them, I got them very recently so they are still incredibly sens- ahhhh.

Lexi moans as Connor squeezes her soaking wet breasts. She smothers them into his face before pressing one of her nipples against his lips. She trembles as Connor sucks on her breast.

Lexi (Moaning)
Fuuuuuck that feels so fucking good!

She grinds against Connor as he keeps on sucking.

Lexi (Moaning)
Urgh. I can feel, urgh, I can feel your cock pressing against me. Wanna fuck me? Wanna fuck your busty, juicy stepmommy?

Lexi rolls over to the side as Connor gets up and strips away from his pyjamas. She lies down, stroking her vagina as she watches Connor get naked.

3.jpeg

Finally naked, Connor gets on his knees for Lexi. She spreads her legs open. Connor gets into position and slides his dick into her pussy. Lexi lets out a soft, long moan as he thrusts into her. He grabs onto her thighs and thrusts harder.

Connor (Moaning)
Argh god. Lexi, your pussy feels so good. It’s like it’s trying to suck me in.

Lexi chuckles as she moans.

Lexi (Moaning)
It must mean that I’ve missed you (Chuckles). Fuck! Urgh! Your old man could never satisfy me like you can!

They continue fucking before coming to a stop. Lexi rolls over and gets onto her hands and knees. She shakes her soaking wet asscheeks as an invitation for Connor.

3.jpeg

Lexi (Moaning)
Don’t stop. Please don’t stop. I need you back inside of me so fucking badly pleeeeaaasssee.

Connor shuffles behind Lexi and guides his cock into her pussy once more. She gasps as he pounds into her.

Lexi (Moaning)
Oh my god! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ahhhhh!

Connor throws his head back as he clenches onto her ass. Lexi’s tone of voice becomes more depraved and mindless.

Lexi (Moaning)
Uuuurrrggghhh! You’ve missed this! Don’t say you haven’t! Sssmashing into your stepmommy’s pussy! Making her feel so fffffucking good!

Connor moans as he pounds into her. Unable to keep herself up, Lexi drops the support of her arms, flailing onto her bedsheets. Connor pulls out of her pussy, panting heavily. As Lexi tries to get back onto her arms and knees, Connor flops down on the bed. He rolls over to lay on his back. Lexi crawls above Connor. She faces his cock whilst her ass and pussy settle an inch away from his face.

Lexi (Panting)
So… fucking… big… so… fucking… thick! I… I have to…

Lexi opens her mouth and guides Connor’s dick down her throat. He moans as she gargles on his cock, sloppily blowing him as she rests on top of him. Acting very lightheaded, Connor looks at Lexi’s wet pussy. It begins to throb dramatically in size, as if it was beating like a heart. Connor squints his eyes, unable to process what he’s seeing.

Lexi releases Connor’s dick and throws her head back. She gasps for air. Saliva drips down from her lips. Lexi twists around and straddles Connor by the waist. She looks down on her stepson.

Lexi (Panting)
I… I want your body!

Connor nods, smiling as lays back against the bedsheets. Lexi slides his cock into her pussy. The two fuck in a cowgirl pose. Connor fondles her breasts, rubbing her nipples whilst she rides him. In the middle of their intercourse, Lexi grits her teeth and grunts. A wet, squelching sound emits from her body.

Connor moans in pain as he’s slowly dragged into his stepmother’s pussy. She groans as she slowly reels Connor inside of her, roaring a mixture of pain and pleasure. Connor is silenced as his head gets devoured by Lexi’s pussy. She tenses up. Her stomach swells up in size before slowly retracting back to normalcy.

4.jpeg

Lexi breaths heavily as she tries to recuperate from unbirthing Connor. She brushes her hands against her stomach.

Lexi (To Herself)
Such a good boy. Absorbing you felt just as good as your old man. But now…

Her hands move up to her breasts as she toys with them.

5.jpeg

Lexi (To Herself)
… time to put your body to use.

Lexi clenches her teeth together as she grunts in pain. The sound of internal fluids gushing through her insides erupts from her chest. Her breasts swell up even bigger in size. Lexi releases a deep, bellowing yell as her tits expand in size. As the squelching ends, Lexi stays kneeling on her bed. Her mouth gaping open as she looks down on her enormous breasts, still squelching and squishing on her body.

6.jpeg

Cut to black.