Plants vs. C*nts vol 9

jayafterdark

PvC continues to produce the best of the new releases - it's just a shame there is not enough content there yet to justify an ongoing membership for me. Definitely heading in the right direction though.

Romero

Professional α Perv
Roberto is doing an incredible job on PvC.
We are not super sure about the future of the project yet tho.
A lot of advertisers blocked the project and at this moment it doesn't have enough traffic to survive on itself.
I hope i can find a way to continue rolling with it, as it's a really high budget one.

jayafterdark

Roberto is doing an incredible job on PvC.
We are not super sure about the future of the project yet tho.
A lot of advertisers blocked the project and at this moment it doesn't have enough traffic to survive on itself.
I hope i can find a way to continue rolling with it, as it's a really high budget one.
Would it be feasible to keep making the PvC movies and release them on Hentaied in the weeks between the current Hentaied releases? People might be willing to pay a little more for Hentaied if it was publishing weekly instead of fortnightly and you could increase the Hentaied subscription by a quarter of what PvC charges and still be ahead based on the difference in subscriber numbers.

Phoenix61

I hope the PvC is able to continue, since it adds a new dimension to the Hentaied group. Now the plants are striking back, good concept. Expanding it with some imaginative scenes and ideas to continue. I realize it must be difficult to conceptualize a new scene into reality, but please keep up the effort.