Parasited idea: The Confession

HentaiGoon

It's a credit to the possibilities of this site's theme that ideas for it keep coming. (PS: sorry this is long)

A scene opens on a confessional in a church, with a nun sitting in the booth. The door on the other side opens and we see a beautiful woman come in and sit down. The nun can see her gorgeous figure through the mesh between them, and she swallows, touching her chest to hint at repressed desire.

Woman: forgive me, ******, for I have sinned.
Nun: (clearing her throat and dabbing sweat from her forehead) Um. Yes, my *****. I am listening.

We see a lone parasite slither unnoticed under the confessional door and move toward the nun.

Woman: I... have been scared by the reports on the TV of people being infected, and... what I saw has put sinful, lustful thoughts in my head.
Nun: That is a heavy sin, my *****. How did this happen?

The parasite slides up the nun's shoe and we see it move upward under her skirt.

Woman: I was at a club alone... my husband was away at work... and I noticed all of the people there start to... change.
Nun: Change? How do you mean?

The nun then looks down with concern and sees the lump of the parasite under her skirt. She gasps and pulls the cloth away in time to see the parasite slide into her panties.

Woman: Some of the dancers started to shake and collapse to the floor, convulsing and drooling. People began screaming.

The nun clamps her hand over her mouth, squealing in horror, and starts pawing at her panties to grab the parasite. But her whimpers of fear start to morph into moans and her hand instead begins to stroke her clit.

Woman: The people then started getting up. They had strange eyes and ooze came out of their mouths, it was horrible.

As the woman speaks, the nun opens her eyes, pure white, and her oozing mouth twists in pleasure as she keeps banging her dripping pussy.

While the woman keeps confessing, a parasite crawls across the ceiling of her booth. Ooze drips from it into the bowl of holy water next to her.

Woman: And then they... they started fornication. Right there in the club. They were all over each other in the most lustful, sinful ways. I tried to run away, but I just stood there and watched.

The nun is now masturbating frantically with her legs spread and braced against the walls, her dress torn open and her free hand caressing her breasts.

Nun: (in a breathy, seductive voice) The lust called to you. You wanted to join them didn't you?

Woman: (clasping her hands and lowering her head in shame) Yes, yes I did, ******.

Nun: (moaning and grunting as she masturbates) You hear it and smell it even now, don't you? The lust and need.

Woman: Yes, ******. God help me but yes I do.

Nun: (still touching herself but opening the confessional door) Take the sacrament and confess.

The woman dips her finger in the ooze of the holy water and makes the sign of the cross. She frowns at the water as she does it, but then clasps her hands again in prayer.

Woman: I have had impure thoughts and lustful feelings. I have craved sinful actions.

The confessional door opens and the nun slides in.

Nun: What were your impure thoughts, my *****?

Woman: (gasping) What are you doing?

Nun: (moving behind her with her hands on her shoulders) Confess, *****.

Woman: (in horror) It's happening to you, too! Stay away!

Nun: (forces the woman's head down in prayer and hisses in her ear, ooze splattering her) Tell me your impure thoughts, you sinful bitch!

Woman: (at first resistant, but gradually starting to breathe quickly and shuddering) Thoughts of touching myself. Touching others. Using my mouth and hands to please others. Letting their hands and mouths please me.

The nun starts rubbing the woman's shoulders, moving slowly to her tits, then her clit. She licks her neck and whispers in her ear.

Nun: You longed to worship their tits and their cocks and cunts.

Woman: (eyes fluttering, her voice dreamlike) Yes, ******, worship their firm tits and throbbing cocks and wet counts.

Nun: You longed to join them in their sinful debauchery.

Woman: yes, I longed to share in their impure lust and pleasure. Let the hard cocks fuck my married pussy.

The nun takes her chin and pulls her head up to stare at the ceiling.

Nun: You craved the sacrement of cum upon your face and filling your sinful cunt.

Woman: (growling) I ached to anoint myself in cum.

Nun: Let the spirit enter you.

The parasite drops in to her upturned mouth. She screams and struggles as the parasite enters her.

Nun: (wrapping her legs around the woman and stroking her cunt) Feel the power. Give in to its control.

Slowly the woman's resistance crumbles, her eyes turn white and they start making out. Then they lick each other and trib (sexiest thing two girls can do). The nun refers to what they do in religious yet blasphemous terms and the woman worships with her, praising the liberation and power of the parasites.

This combination of all the loss of control with the parasites and taboo, corruption and blasphemy is sexy af.