Other Mömmy [Unbirth]

HarumiHie

Preface

“To say Justin and his Möm don’t see eye to eye is putting it lightly. They are constantly at one another’s throats, that’s why Justin is looking forward to spending time away from home with his Däd as well as his Däd’s new partner, Kendra. However Justin’s Möm warns her sön that in spite of Kendra’s warm demeanour and good intentions, she may not be all that she seems...”

Other Mommy.png

Was inspired to write this script after learning Ricky Greenwood will be directing videos for the upcoming Unbirth site. I’ve absolutely adored his features for Hentaied, Parasited and SomeGöre so I’m really happy to hear he’s shooting for Unbirth, especially after his use of Unbirthing in Parasited’s Hostile Takeover. He’s introduced some amazing models onto the sites however this script in particular had a personal favourite of mine written in mind.

Kendra Sunderland is arguably my favourite model that’s been featured in Ricky’s videos. It appears I’m not the only one who seems to think so too. I loved her performance in Hentaied’s From The Sky and can’t wait for her Parasited debut which, as of writing this, hasn’t been released yet. I really hope we can see her appear on an Unbirth video. Even if this script never gets adapted, it’s at least a pitch for her feature in the future hopefully.

Kendra.jpeg

The story of this script was inspired by the film Coraline, particularly the character of “Other Möther”. I was originally going to write a script more akin to the original story, with the actress wearing button eyes and transforming into a giant half-woman half-spider but considering the kind of budget that would require, I decided to go with a story that’s a lot more workable and based off the same concept of a woman who seems like a better role model but is only using a facade to prey upon the protagonist.

Other ******.png

Script (1/2)

Cut to:

Int. Möm’s House - Day

JUSTIN is a young man in his bedroom packing his suitcase full of clothing. His MÖM yells out to him from another room in the house.

Möm (O.S)
(Yelling) Justin! Justin!

Clearly annoyed, Justin takes a deep breath to calm himself down. He leans out of his bedroom doorway to respond to his Möm.

Justin (Raised Voice)
Yeah?… yeah?!

Not getting a response back, he paces downstairs into the kitchen where she is looking through various cabinets.

Justin
Did you need me?

Möm
Yeah, help me find the charger for my phone.

Justin
Um, I’m kind of in a rush right now.

Möm
Oh, so this getaway with your fäther is more important than helping me out?

Justin
C’mon, I never said that.

Möm
You might as well have. I don’t ask you to do much so for once jus-

Justin’s Möm is interrupted by the sound of a car horn outside. Both Justin and his Möm look out the window to see a young, blonde woman pull up in a fancy car. Justin’s face lights up.

Justin
That’s my ride, sorry Möm.

He races upstairs to his bedroom whilst his Möm lingers at the window, still looking at the woman.

Möm (Yelling)
Justin? Who is that?

Justin (O.S)
That’s KENDRA, Däd’s girlfriend.

His Möm pulls a stern expression as she stares at Kendra through the kitchen window.

Cut to:

Ext. Möm’s House - Day

Justin leaves through the front door with his luggage in hand. He waves at Kendra to which she waves back. As he’s walking to her car, his Möm appears standing by the front door.

Möm
Justin, wait.

Justin stops and looks back at his Möm.

Justin
What now?

Möm
You’re not going.

Justin (Confused)
What?

Möm
Get back in the house.

Justin
Why?

Möm
That woman. There’s something about her that’s wrong.

Justin takes another deep breath to relieve him of his stress.

Justin
… I’m going.

Möm
Justin!

Justin turns away from his Möm and walks to Kendra’s car. He places his suitcase into her trunk whilst his Möm and Kendra stare at one another. Justin gets inside of Kendra’s car. As he does, Kendra smirks at Justin’s Möm before driving off.

Cut to:

Int. Foyer - Night

Justin and Kendra enter through the front door and turn the lights on, revealing the interior of a luxurious home. The pair take off their shoes and coats.

Justin (Calls out)
Däd? You home?

Kendra
Sorry buddy, he’s at work for the next two hours so it’s just me and you for the meantime.

Justin
That’s fine. Was there anything you’d like to do together?

Kendra
Well… there’s a movie theatre not too far from here. We can go watch something to kill some time before your Däd gets back. That’s if you’d like to?

Justin
I’d love to. I’ll just pack my things away and- oh.

Kendra notices Justin acting rather shy all of a sudden.

Kendra
What’s wrong?

Justin
It’s just, um… your, err…

Justin hesitantly points to Kendra’s shirt. She looks down to see two wet patches have appeared on her chest, leaking through her shirt.

Kendra
Oh! God damn it, I’m so sorry you had to see that Justin.

Justin tries to resist looking at Kendra’s shirt as her wet clothes make it easier to see through them.

Kendra
I’m just going to take a quick shower and change my clothes. When you’re ready, come inside mine and your Däd’s room then we’ll head off, okay?

Justin awkwardly nods his head in response.

Kendra
Okay. See you in a minute, sweetie.

As she heads off upstairs, Justin breathes heavily in an attempt to cool himself off, overwhelmed by what he’s seen.

Cut to:

Int. En-suite - Night

Kendra enters the bathroom where she looks at herself in the mirror, particularly the wet patches on her shirt in the reflection.

Kendra
Mmm… that should do the trick.

HarumiHie

Script (2/2)

Cut to:

Int. Justin’s Room - Night

Justin is finished packing the last of his clothes into his room’s closet and drawers. All done, Justin perches himself on the bed, sitting there deep in thought. He turns his head to the doorway as he hears the shower running in Kendra’s en-suite. Flashbacks of Kendra and her nipples poking through her soaking wet shirt appear to show what Justin is thinking in his head. He stands up and walks out of the bedroom.

Cut to:

Int. Kendra’s Room - Night

Creeping into his Dad’s and Kendra’s room, Justin’s gaze is fixated on the slightly open door to the bedroom’s en-suite bathroom. He peeks inside to see a naked Kendra in the shower as she washes her body. She seems blissfully unaware that Justin is spying on her.

1.jpeg

Justin (Whisper to himself)
Holy fuck.

As Kendra turns her back to Justin, she side-eyes the door and smirks, well aware that she’s being watched.

Kendra (Whisper to herself)
That’s it.

She turns around in Justin’s direction, her eyes closed whilst she continues to wash herself, pretending not to notice Justin. The young man simply watches with his jaw dropped, stunned by her body. Kendra opens her eyes and gasps.

Kendra
Justin? Is that you?

Snapping out of his trance, Justin runs away.

Kendra
Justin! Come back here now.

Kendra turns the shower off and wraps a towel around her soaking wet body. She steps out of the en-suite and into the bedroom where a guilty Justin shamefully walks in from the hallway.

Kendra
Got anything to say?

2.jpeg

Justin
…sorry.

Kendra
Sorry for what?

Justin
For spying on you.

Kendra
Why were you spying on me?

Justin hesitates to say anything at first however he can tell that Kendra is waiting for a response.

Justin
It’s because… I think you’re really beautiful.

Kendra stays silent. She looks away for a few seconds, thinking about her next actions.

Kendra
Well then. Since you saw me naked, as punishment I want you to take your clothes off.

Justin (Shocked)
You… you’re serious?!

Kendra
Head to toe, right here, right now.

Justin does as she says, appearing a little uncomfortable as Kendra stares at him whilst he strips away his clothes. Finished stripping, Kendra looks up and down at Justin’s body.

Kendra
Get on the bed and lie down.

Justin looks at the bed before looking back at Kendra in disbelief.

Kendra
You heard me, lie down on the bed.

Justin (Hesitant)
But… but what if Däd-

Kendra
You want to make things up to me don’t you? Do as I say.

Justin climbs onto the bed and lays down. As he does, Kendra enters the en-suite before returning with a bottle of lotion.

Kendra
Now, you’re not going to move unless I say so. Understand?

He nods his head in response. She drizzles the lotion all over Justin’s body. He breathes heavily in reaction to the cold feeling of the oil. Kendra rubs the lotion across Justin with her hands. He gasps to the touch of her hands on his genitals. Having fully covered the front of Justin’s body with lotion, Kendra removes her towel, letting it fall to the floor. She mounts on top of Justin before covering herself in oil, letting the liquid run down her body.

3.jpeg

Spreading the lotion across her skin, Justin struggles to breathe with his Däd’s hot girlfriend on top of him, naked and lubricated. Setting the bottle aside, she glides up and down his body, from his chest to his legs. Kendra leans forward, pressing her chest against Justin’s.

Kendra
You really think I’m beautiful?

Justin (In heat)
I can’t stop thinking about you.

Kendra kisses Justin passionately.

Kendra
We’re thinking about my tits lactating earlier?

Justin
Yeah

Kendra
Wanna taste?

She glides forwards and guides her breast into Justin’s mouth.

Kendra (Moaning)
Mmmm, yeah, that’s it.

Kendra releases satisfying moans of relief as Justin sucks on her breast. A trickle of milk slides down Justin’s cheek. He alternates between both of her breasts.

Kendra (Moaning)
Mmmm, yeaaaah.

Kendra pulls her breasts away from Justin’s lips and slides her body down to his pelvis, beginning to stroke his penis. She kisses his cock a few times before engulfing it down her throat, gargling on his penis as she sucks Justin off. Justin can barely contain himself.

Justin (Moaning)
Ahhhh, ffffuck, so fucking good.

After sucking on his dick for some time, Kendra pulls away, gasping for air.

Justin (Breathless)
Däd’s gonna kill us if he finds out.

Kendra
Well, since you’ve been very open with me, I have to confess something.

Kendra wipes away the saliva dripping off her chin.

Kendra
Your Däd isn’t coming home tonight.

Justin
Why? Where is he?

Kendra
Don’t worry, it won’t be long before you join him…

Justin
What does that mea- (Orgasm) ooohhh my god fff-fuck!

Justin is cut off as Kendra squeezes his cock with her oiled-up breasts, tit-fucking him which sends Justin into an orgasmic frenzy. Kendra rises back up and twists her body around, facing away from Justin. She grinds her pussy against his dick.

Justin (Moaning)
Ahhh mömmy.

Kendra turns her head back to look at Justin.

Kendra
What did you call me?

Justin
I’m sorry, it just slipped out. I didn’t mean to-oooooooh!

Kendra slides his cock into her pussy. The two of them gasp, interrupting Justin. She begins to bounce up and down on the young man’s dick.

3.jpeg

Kendra (Moaning)
Argh fuck! Say it again!

Justin (Moaning)
Mömmy!

Kendra moans louder, fondling her oily body as she continues fucking Justin.

Justin (Orgasm)
So close! I think I’m gonna-

Kendra (Moaning)
No! No not yet!

She slides forward, letting Justin’s cock slip out of her pussy. Kendra turns back around and presses her body against Justin’s, kissing his neck as he tries to catch his breath.

Kendra
Mmmm, your Möm, (Kiss) she doesn’t like me, does she? (Kiss)

Justin lays there as Kendra kisses his neck, thinking back to earlier in the day.

Justin
She said there’s something wrong with you. But fuck her, I don’t even like her. I can’t stand to be around her.

Kendra kisses up to his ear and whispers up close.

Kendra (Whisper)
Want me to be your mömmy?

Justin
… yes.

Kendra (Whisper)
Good boy. Mömmy wants you inside of her.

Kendra gets back up and slides down to his pelvis. She guides Justin’s cock back inside of her pussy. The two fuck once again, now facing one another. She lets out a deep moan as he grabs and squeezes her breasts whilst they fuck.

In the heat of passion, Kendra and Justin slow down for a moment, reducing the intensity. Despite the two no longer moving, Kendra suddenly breathes heavily before gasping.

4.jpeg

Her eyes roll back as her mouth opens wide. A strange wet-like sound emits from her body. Kendra grits her teeth and tenses her face up whilst Justin begins to appear uncomfortable. His legs get dragged underneath Kendra’s oiled ass, disappearing within her.

Kendra (Grunting)
Gurgh! Nnnngh! Rrrrgh!

Kendra grunts ferociously as Justin’s upper body is slowly reeled towards her pussy. He winces in pain, grabbing onto her thighs as he’s dragged inside of her. A wet, squelching sound can be heard the more he’s pulled in. First his stomach, then his chest and soon his head. All that’s left is a hand clasping onto her thigh that slowly gets devoured by Kendra’s pussy.

5.jpeg

Having fully absorbed Justin, Kendra groans as her oily stomach swells up like a large pregnant belly.

6.jpeg

As quickly as it swells, her stomach contracts back to normalcy. Sitting upright, Kendra smirks to herself.

Kendra
Mmmm, Justin. You and your Däd feel so good inside of me. Turning you into succulent milk for my- gugh! Urgh!

Kendra suddenly grunts in pain as her breasts throb dramatically in size. Her eyes roll back once again as we hear bodily fluids gushing inside her breasts.

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

Kendra (Snarling)
Nnngh! That’s it! Nothing more than milk for my fat juicy tits! Uuuurrrgghh!!

Kendra clenches onto her oiled breasts as she releases a bellowing yell. Milk bursts from underneath her hands, pouring through her fingers.

9.jpeg

Her explosive läctation eventually comes to an end, exhausting Kendra as she falls down onto her back. Her body now soaked in oil and breast milk, Kendra licks the residue from her hands. Closing her eyes, she rests on the bed stroking her stomach.

Kendra (Satisfied)
Mmmm Justin. You should’ve listened to your Möm.

Cut to black.

Species

Bro, this is like my perfect video. Best one you’ve posted. Having her turn evil with her tits expanding and leaking milk after unbirthing him, so fucking hot man.

Kendra Sunderland.jpeg

HarumiHie

I’m not going to be present much for the next few weeks which is a shame given just how much I love the Hentaied sites as well as this forum (I mean 234 posts wtf). I did a little bit of reflection and I kept on looking back at this script in particular because I really wish I put more effort into it.

The writing’s pretty below average, the characters don’t really have as much depth or intrigue as I wanted, the actual premise and dialogue used would probably not get approved by the site’s credit card companies given how I’m not sure they’re comfortable with the use of someone calling their sexual partner “Mömmy”. I also dislike its presentation, cluttered with messy, low-quality screenshots.

I wish I could go back, work on some more drafts to sharpen up the script as well as commission an artist to create some storyboard imagery specifically for this story.

However it’s been published and despite its flaws, it’s garnered views for which I am more than appreciative of. I can’t go back and change anything but as an appreciation I have commissioned a piece of artwork that I wish I could’ve had from the beginning as the title image:

Other Mommy.jpeg

I also, at the time of writing the script, created a short, choppy video edit that I forgot to include. The video’s trying to depict the scene where Kendra has unbirthed Justin and feels her breasts throbbing, ready to *******:

Other Mommy Clip

Whilst this script was a mess, I tried to push elements I’d like to see used in unbirth videos into the light, such as a villainous female character who falls under the role model caricature (Anything within the boundaries of restrictions I.e, Stepmom, Teacher, Boss) I also wanted to include the use of breast expansion and fake ********* to coincide with the subject of birthing.

Most importantly, I was pushing for a Kendra Sunderland feature. I’m not expecting her to make a debut, especially if it’s for this amateur script, however she is a very talented actress that has left a desirable impression thanks to Hentaied’s From the Sky and Parasited’s Make It Dirtier. If there’s ever a chance she could perform for Unbirth, I along with many others 100% advocate for that chance.

Holy **** 3.jpeg