More tentacles - Different shapes/sizes

Valarion

I totally agree with that. Different shapes and sizes would be great.
I personally love this close view insertion moments where you can literally see every little skin movement and the way in and out (like minute 6 at Creeping Quadruple Penetration) . Different types of tentecles with different structures (bigger and smaller parts) maybe combined with some slow motion effects would be awesome!
In my opinion some scenes with slower tentacle movement and slowly, for the girl satisfying but some kind of thrilling/exciting insertion process would be nice - even different tentacles in some kind of increasing process. All the way through and things like that are great, but the real exciting moments (for me) are those starting situations combined with some kind of thrilling elements. For me it often goes to fast in to fast moving tantacle action - those small and slowly, close view elements of pushing the envelope would be a great complement to the existing elements.

Valarion

I totally agree with that. Different shapes and sizes would be great.
I personally love this close view insertion moments where you can literally see every little skin movement and the way in and out (like minute 6 at Creeping Quadruple Penetration) . Different types of tentecles with different structures (bigger and smaller parts) maybe combined with some slow motion effects would be awesome!
In my opinion some scenes with slower tentacle movement and slowly, for the girl satisfying but some kind of thrilling/exciting insertion process would be nice - even different tentacles in some kind of increasing process. All the way through and things like that are great, but the real exciting moments (for me) are those starting situations combined with some kind of thrilling elements. For me it often goes to fast in to fast moving tantacle action - those small and slowly, close view elements of pushing the envelope would be a great complement to the existing elements.
The scene with Veronica Leal is also a great example!

Valarion

I like the ideas and your drafts.
The ovipositor topic is way interesting.
In addition I think a few things could improve the whole tentacle topic:
  • Using more often different colors and shapes combined with different sizes of the tentacles would make it possible to handle more than one alien in one scene (see my "a fateful/fatal present" post) and give them some kind of "personality" - more lovely and nice ones and more forcing "bad guy like" ones
  • I would love to see tentacles in the style of anal beads with different bigger and smaller parts, not just the always getting bigger the longer it is or a quiet big front part with a following thin part (like the ovipositor draft). Like I mentioned before I really like those super close up situations where you can literally see every skin movement while the tentacle is entering or leaving the ass - with more variety in the shape at different points of the tentacle it would even be greater.
  • Some more unevenness and some kind of barbs would also be great - creating the illusion that the alien have the possibility to hold himself inside the hole.
  • Another very exciting point would be the option of changing the shape and size of the tentacle inside the hole so the in and out looks different - maybe with pumping it up with air so you can see that the hole is getting stretched more and more. The possibility of creating a gape would also be very nice! I also really like those "Pear of Anguish" sex toys (picture) - maybe it's possible to adopt this to an tentacle - getting smale in and coming out bigger.
The main point for me is the possibility to give the aliens/tentacles more "personality" and so creating "nice" and "bad" ones and give this element even more tensions.

Attachments

• detail_11780.jpg
    detail_11780.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 165

yerzhan

Hi,
I just thought, maybe it's enough to stick the tentacles into the girl, let the girl enter the tentacle. What am I talking about, to hold the girl, what for wrap her legs / arms with tentacles, if you can swallow them. Namely, we need a tentacle that taken into self the limb of the victim. I just came up with a concept, so I have no idea how to implement it, but agree it is good idea.

Looks like this​

V3vMB3r54zc.jpgyNe5DJOY28k.jpgUNdkbjaCYqE.jpgK98HeRvIpYM.jpgcypRYzFVTJI.jpgJLLGw-LRcHQ.jpg
index.png
bye...;)

yerzhan

Hey guys, I found some time here, and made a scene with dipping hands and feet in tentacle-like flesh grips.
Just tell me how do you like my work?
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    974.6 KB · Views: 180

BlueUmbra

I agree with you, tentacles or differents shapes and sizes would be a must and add more diversities. It could be the same color and texture to indicate that the tentacles come from the same alien/monster, but it would suggest they are differents "hands" or "tools" used to please and ravish the women in different ways.