Guide Labians [Freeze]

SapphoClitThrob

Why no lesbian scenes on freeze, do you think women are all saintly angels deep down who never take advantage of other people & men are all evil cruel demons looking to take advantage at every turn without conscience or reservation? Please tell me you're not that sexist & stupid & can recognize that some, if not most women, are all fundamentally evil manipulative psychopaths! In that vain...

I'd like to see a horny hungry drooling lesbian working alongside her fellow hot physicists, that cause her to flick her beans because she longs to taste their juices, take full advantage of their prize-winning scientific breakthrough in unwrapping the mysteries of the space-time. Her intentions aren't pure & saintly just because she's female so she opts to stop time, stack both of their pussies lap-on-lap & go to chow town to satisfy her deep insatiable lesbian longings.

SapphoClitThrob

1 2IhKjNKYa87MR6WOuKXtQA.jpg

RavenPax

I don't think it's a racist problem. I think it's more like there is barely no men on the other site and they wanted to have more heterosexual scenes.
On the other hand, I agree with you that having scene with only women or women controling men from time to time could be interesting and refreshing

psychic715

Why no lesbian scenes on freeze, do you think women are all saintly angels deep down who never take advantage of other people & men are all evil cruel demons looking to take advantage at every turn without conscience or reservation? Please tell me you're not that sexist & stupid & can recognize that some, if not most women, are all fundamentally evil manipulative psychopaths! In that vain...

I'd like to see a horny hungry drooling lesbian working alongside her fellow hot physicists, that cause her to flick her beans because she longs to taste their juices, take full advantage of their prize-winning scientific breakthrough in unwrapping the mysteries of the space-time. Her intentions aren't pure & saintly just because she's female so she opts to stop time, stack both of their pussies lap-on-lap & go to chow town to satisfy her deep insatiable lesbian longings.
Yes, I like the idea although I prefer male on female, but it'll add variety. Maybe do a scene where the lesbian freezes a straight female and she eventually enjoys it so much she begins to wonder if she's really straight? Then unbeknownst to the lesbian the guy that always hitting on her even though she has repeatedly told him that she is a lesbian and not attracted to guys has been watching her freeze her victim. The guy then takes the device when opportunity presents itself and uses it on them and the lesbian starts becoming unwillingly attracted to the guy because she's enjoying what he's doing to her so much and thinks maybe there is a place for dicks in her life especially this one. The straight female enjoys it also and says maybe she's bi-sexual she just didn't know what she has been missing.