Infection 2

HarumiHie

Just gotta say I really hope we see more videos from Ricky Greenwood, he’s absolutely nailed it with both videos so far. Braylin and Leana were both amazing, the camera work and effects were also really well executed. I also really love the scenes themselves, how they both pleasure each other through connecting a parasite.

Got to mention as well, so glad the slime was changed from green to transparent, a much bigger improvement from the first Infection. I’ve probably said this is the past but I’ll say it again, as much as I hope we still see the classic pale eyes, I really am a sucker for those shrunken pupil contacts.

Only gripe I’d say I’ve got for this video is the transformation aspect. I’m probably being biased on this as the transformation is always my favourite part, however I really wish we saw Leana’s transformation. I’m happy we got to see Braylin’s transition (Would love to see Braylin in another video), however the lack of sound effects was a little disappointing. I adore the sound effects of either internal liquids or painful morphing used whenever there’s a transformation scene, the three best being Rebecca Volpetti in Cocktail Bar, Kimmy Kim in Infection or Veronica Leal in Sacrifice 523.

Though I should reiterate, the rest of the video made up for all of this and I’m still debating whether this or Sacrifice 523 takes my number one spot in rankings. As mentioned before, really hope we get more from Ricky Greenwood. Thank you everyone behind this production for such a great video 😊