Heartache: Chapter 2 [Unbirth]

HarumiHie

A potential sequel idea to Hentaied’s Heartache for the upcoming Unbirth site. This follow up has Amirah desperately searching for Lia, the woman who unbirthed her friend Clemence in the first video. I wanted to give an add more along the lines of the plot in regards to Amirah’s relationship with Clemence and why she rejected her in the original video, whilst also adding more to the evil entity Lia plays, one that uses unbirthing to absorb victims as well as take on new identities.

Script

Fade in:

Int. Interrogation Room

Amirah Adara.jpeg

AMIRAH, sits before a desk in a small, isolated room with nothing more than a door and a mirror. She wears creased-up casual clothing that appears to have been worn for days. Visibly upset and tired, she stares into nothingness with a blank expression. The opening of the door makes Amirah flinch. A DETECTIVE walks in with a file of papers in his hand. He sits opposing Amirah on the desk.

Detective (Clears throat)
Alright, let’s go over this again. As the last known person to have seen your friend CLEMENCE alive, tell me what you remember.

Amirah (Frustrated)
Are you serious?! I’ve already told you everything! We were walking in the park-

Detective (Pointing)
Where you left her after rejecting her, right?

Amirah
Yes! I didn’t know what else to do! I didn’t think she’d be- (Deep breath) … I got in my car and sat there, thinking things over.

Detective
And then?

Amirah
I saw her walking with somebody else. She looked… happy with her, even though she was a total stranger.

Detective
And that was the last time you saw her, correct?

Amirah hesitated to answer at first. A quick, sudden flashback shows us Amirah witnessing Clemence and Lia making love whilst she masturbates outside. Back in the interrogation room, Amirah gives her answer.

Amirah
… yes, nobody has seen her since.

Detective
This stranger, you’re positive this is a stranger to Clemence?

Amirah
Clemence told me everything all the time, she never once mentioned this woman before.

Detective (Pulls out sheet)
I see that you’ve already had a meeting with our sketch artist, this is what the woman looks like?

Amirah is handed a sketch of the woman she saw with Clemence. We have a quick flashback to Amirah watching Clemence making love to the suspect, LIA. Returning to the interrogation room, Amirah shudders upon looking at the sketch.

Amirah
That’s her, that’s the one.

Detective
… see, the problem, Miss Adara, is that we simply can’t find a match for this woman. Those who closely resemble this woman all have proven alibis. Are you certain this sketch is accurate or do we need to-

Amirah (Angry)
Yes! It is! You all look at me like I’m fucking crazy! This is the woman who took Clemence from me!

Cut to:

Ext. Police Station - Day

The credits roll as Amirah exits the station, nearing the verge of tears. She composes herself and begins to walk home.

Cut to:

Ext. Street - Day

As Amirah is walking down the street, she comes to a stop with a worried look. She turns around. Nobody’s there. With no one around, Amirah carries on walking.

Cut to:

Ext. Front Door - Day

Amirah turns towards a house on the street. Approaching a front door, she takes her keys out of her pocket before accidentally dropping them to the ground. When Amirah bends down to pick the keys off the ground, we see a woman in the distance watching Amirah. Whilst it’s hard to make out, the woman appears to have dark skin, black hair and wearing a green trench coat. The spitting image of Lia.

Lia Linn.jpeg

Amirah rises from the ground before a fearful expression grows on her face as if she knew she was being watched. She twists her head around. The watchful woman was gone. Scared for her safety, Amirah unlocks the door and barges into the house.

Cut to:

Int. Living Room - Day

Veronica Leal.jpeg

VERONICA is in the living room performing an intense workout on the floor, following a video guide on the TV. Wearing a sports bra and gym shorts, Veronica is covered in sweat from her exercising. She hears the front door open and looks up from her workout position towards the hallway.

Veronica (Breathless)
Hey, how was you’re-

Amirah storms past the living room, racing up the stairs without acknowledging Veronica. Rising up onto her feet and pausing the TV, Veronica looks up at the ceiling with a sorrowful expression.

Cut to:

Int. Amirah’s Bedroom - Day

Amirah is in her bed, curled up in a ball, crying. We hear a knock on her door before Veronica enters the room.

Veronica (Soft voice)
Hey. I take that it didn’t go well?

Amirah (Crying)
Nobody believes me! The police aren’t doing anything and I can’t stop thinking about what I saw! It’s like a nightmare playing over and over again in my head!

Veronica perches herself next to Amirah on the bed. She holds Amirah’s hands as a sign of comfort. Veronica looks deeply into her eyes.

Veronica (Affirming)
Listen to me, I believe in you. We’ve been roommates for years, a friend of yours is a friend of mine. I promise you we’ll both find this monster who took Clemence. But to do that, you need to rest. The stress and pressure you’re putting on yourself, it’s breaking you down. All I’m asking is for you to recover and we’ll find this woman together.

Amirah wipes away the tears in her eyes.

Amirah (Emotional)
Okay. Okay I will. I really needed to hear that, thank you Veronica.

The two smile at one another before going in for a hug. When they let go, Amirah gets closer to Veronica’s face. Veronica slightly backs away.

Amirah
I’m… I’m sorry I… I don’t know what I was thinking and-

Veronica (Brushes it off)
Hey, it’s alright, don’t worry about it.

Veronica does what she can to change the mood.

Veronica (High-toned)
Say, I’m quite stinky at the moment so I’m gonna take a shower. Take a nap for a bit and if you need anything, just let me know, okay?

Amirah nods her head as Veronica leaves the room. Her head falls into her hands, regretting her approach with Veronica.

HarumiHie

Cut to:

Int. Bathroom - Day

Veronica removes her clothes and enters the shower, turning the faucet as she’s hosed down by water. She applies shampoo to hair, closing her eyes as she does so. The bathroom door opens.

Veronica (Eyes closed)
Amirah? Is everything okay?

Veronica tries to wash the shampoo away from her hair so she can see. The individual in the bathroom with Veronica drops their clothing to the floor. It’s a green trench coat. Hearing the clothes drop to the floor, Veronica’s expression changes.

Veronica (Deep breath)
Listen, I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to join me. I understand you’re going through a very rough time but I just don’t see you in that- (Gasp) …who are you?

Before Veronica stands Lia, completely naked. She smiles seductively at Veronica.

Lia
I’m Lia.

Veronica’s eyes bulge open as panic hits settles in on her.

Veronica (Frightened)
I… I remember your face… the police sketch… you’re… you’re her!

Lia steps into the shower, inches away from Veronica.

Veronica (Yells)
Amir- (Muffled)

Lia slaps her hand onto Veronica’s mouth, silencing her call for help. Veronica tries to fight back but struggles against the mysterious woman. Lia’s eyes begin to glow a golden amber.

The Devourer.jpeg

Lia
Give in to me, let me please you.

Veronica begins to stop struggling, her muffled screams put to an end. Lia removes her hand. Veronica stands there, breathing heavily as she appears empty headed. Lia smirks and leans in for a kiss. The two passionately make out in the shower.

Cut to:

Amirah wakes from her nap and leans up from her bed.

Amirah (Loudly)
Veronica? Did you say something?

Unable to hear anything other than the shower running, Amirah goes back to her nap.

Cut to:

Int. Bathroom - Day

Lia is pressed against Veronica’s back, grinding on her. She kisses Veronica’s neck whilst groping her breasts. Water rains down on them in the shower as Veronica moans to Lia’s touches. Lia whispers in her ear.

Lia (Whispering seductively)
Mmmmm such beautiful skin, nice assets, your body is perfect for me.

Lia brings one of her hands down and rubs Veronica’s vagina.

Veronica (Moaning)
Ohhhhh fuck, ahhhh mmmmm.

She quivers on the spot to Lia’s touch. After a couple minutes, Lia moves in front of Veronica and presses her against the bathroom wall. Veronica, too stimulated, slides down the wall onto her bottom. With her legs spread open, Lia gets on her hands and knees, inviting herself to lick Veronica’s exposed pussy.

Veronica (Moaning)
Ahhhh, yeah that’s it, ahhhh.

Lia continues to plunge her tongue into Veronica’s pussy, who moans to Lia’s movements. Suddenly, we hear a noise of something penetrating Veronica’s pussy. Her eyes roll back and her mouth gasps open. Cutting to an internal shot of Veronica’s insides, a smiling Lia squeezes through her pussy. Veronica trembles as Lia’s body reels inside of her.

Veronica (Grunting)
Argh! Gyah! Gurrrgghh! Urgh fuck! Aaarrgghh!

As Lia disappears inside of Veronica, she begins to spasm on the shower floor. Hearing her body squelching and gushing, Veronica groans in pain. Her convulsions begin to subside as well as the sound of her squelching internals. Veronica stands up, stumbling towards the shower to turn it off. She staggers out of the shower towards the mirror, still dripping wet. Veronica looks at her reflection. Her eyes shine the very same amber colour as Lia’s did. She flicks her hair back, letting out a satisfied breath.

Veronica (Sultry voice)
Haaaaaaaaa yyyyeeeeaaaahhhh. Mmmm, this vessel is excellent.

Veronica’s voice is deeper, more confident too. A few moans escape her lips as she fondles her soaking wet body. Clenching her own tits, shaking her ass, rubbing her pussy and licking her fingers, Veronica releases a sinister chuckle as she plays with herself.

Cut to:

Amirah wakes up to the sound of Veronica entering her room. Her face drops as her wet, naked roommate strides in.

Amirah (Stuttering)
V-Veronica? W-what are… what are you…

Veronica crawls onto the bed towards Amirah, her eyes locked with her as she gives Amirah a seductive stare.

Veronica (Desperate whisper)
I couldn’t stop thinking about you, ugh, in the shower. Mmmm I just kept on touching myself. I can’t hold back anymore, I ffff-fucking want you!

She drives her mouth into Amirah’s, locking lips as they share a passionate kiss. They both let out a hot breath as they release their lips.

Amirah (Breathing heavily)
W-wait… this… this isn’t right. We shouldn’t do this.

Veronica lifts Amirah’s shirt off, exposing her bra.

Veronica (Desperate)
Come onnnnnn, you want this. You’ve always wanted this.

Veronica moves closer to Amirah, less than an inch away from her ear.

Veronica (Seductive whisper)
It’s the reason you rejected her, isn’t it? Because you’re in love with me.

Amirah’s face freezes, too stunned to even speak. As she remains frozen, Veronica pulls her pants down along with her panties. She buries her face into Amirah’s pussy, snapping her out of her emotional paralysis, wailing as she arches her back from the overwhelming sensation.

Amirah (Moaning)
Oh my god! Ahhh fuck!

Amirah clutches onto Veronica’s hair as she continues her oral escapade. Bringing Amirah to the point of orgasm, Veronica pulls away and positions her legs by Amirah. Locked in position, Veronica and Amirah grind their pussies together. Both women are unable to contain their emotions, moaning at the top of their lungs as they fuck one another. Reaching orgasmic heights, Veronica falls onto her back, seemingly exhausted.

Veronica (Heavy breathing)
Ohhhhhh fuuuck. Amirah, I need your fingers inside of me. Please, I need them inside of me.

Amirah rises up and crawls towards the heavily breathing Veronica. As requested, Amirah sticks her fingers inside of Veronica’s vagina.

Veronica (Moaning)
Yesssss yes yes yes!

As Amirah pleases Veronica, her moans start to become more guttural and deeper. With Veronica’s soft moans becoming deep grunts, Amirah’s arm is suddenly reeled into Veronica’s pussy.

Amirah (Shocked)
What the… what the fuck?! It’s being dragged in!!

She struggles to try and pull it out of Veronica’s vagina as she suddenly begins to founder on the bed.

Veronica (Grunting)
Fuuuuuuuuuck!! Urgh! Nnnngggh! Argh!

Her eyes roll back as she orgasms to Amirah’s forearm inside of her. With all her might, Amirah pulls and releases her arm. Veronica unleashes a flood of juices as she squirts intensely from releasing Amirah’s arm. Amirah inspects her forearm, covered in Veronica’s juices, before looking at Veronica in horror.

Amirah (Frightened)
What the fuck was that?! Veronica?!

Veronica chuckles as she rises up to her knees on the bed. Amirah scrambles into a ball away from her.

Veronica (Smirking)
I guess I got carried away. Now that the cat’s out of the bag, I’ll put on a more familiar face.

Veronica suddenly tenses up, grunting in pain as she jolts around on the spot. Hearing her bones snap and muscles tear, her body changes before Amirah’s very eyes. Veronica’s skin grows darker, her blonde hair invaded with black locks. As her transformation comes to an end, Amirah shivers in terror.

Amirah (Trembling)
No… no, not you!

Veronica has transformed into Lia, the woman who invaded her body. Naked and dripping wet, Lia smirks at Amirah.

Lia (Smirking)
Surprised to see me again?

Amirah (Yelling)
What have you done with Veronica?!

Lia (Eyes closed)
Ahhhhh. We are one now. I liked being like this but I’m sure Veronica’s body will make a great host. I just wanted to see you like this one last time.

Amirah begins to break down crying.

Lia (Evil smile)
Speaking of old faces…

Lia groans in agony as her body changes once more. Her muscles bulge and ripple under her skin, her limbs and back crack as they change in form. Lia’s skin becomes more pale, her hair changing into a more ginger hue.

Amirah (Crying)
No…

Clemence Audiard.jpeg

Lia has transformed into Clemence, still naked and dripping wet.

Clemence (Sultry voice)
Amiraaaahhh, I miss you so much. Let’s be together… forever.

Amirah (Screaming)
NO!!!

Amirah rushes past Clemence, pushing her down as she rushes out of the bedroom. Clemence laughs maniacally after pushing Amirah to her breaking point.

Cut to:

Int. Doorway - Day

Amirah runs to the doorway, grabbing a coat to cover herself and shoes before escaping the house.

Cut to:

Clemence lays on Amirah’s bed. Her eyes shining the same supernatural amber. She tenses up as her form changes once more, returning back to her form as Veronica. She pants heavily after her pain-induced transformation.

Veronica (Heavily breathing)
Haaa hurgh ugh, I should really stop playing with my food.

Veronica puts on a sinister grin.

Cut to black.