Don't go in there

Jewelz Blu is couch surfing, and she ends up staying with this really odd girl Jia. Jia shows Jewelz around and

Jia "This is the toilet and this room is off limits"

The two doors are right next to each other and there is no way to tell which one is which.

Jewelz is sleeping on the couch in a skin tight shirt that is barely covering her belly, and some panties. Jia (She is completely naked) enters the off limits room. Where a tentacle monster quickly wraps it's tentacles around her and drags her in. The door shuts. Jia is fucked in every hole. Jewelz gets up and rubs her belly, she stumbles to the
toilet, then sits down to pee. She can hear a lot of odd sounds coming from the room next door and then a scream. She quickly gets up, and runs over to the off limits room.
Without thinking she opens the door.

Cut. Jia Is getting filled with cum her belly getting bigger and bigger. She looks down and screams. The door opens.

Jia "I told..." A tentacle is ****** into Jias mouth, and she's filled with even more cum until BANG! she pops into a puddle of cum.

Jewelz lets out a little gasp, she tries to run but the tentacles wraps around her and drags her in. Jia rises from the puddle of cum completely covered in it.

Jia "I told you not to come in here... I didn't want to do this to you"

The tentacles fill ever one of Jewelzs holes. Jia strips off all of Jewelzs clothes and then the tentacles begins to fill Jewelzs belly until it's too full and BANG! She
explodes into a puddle of cum.