Discipline [Unbirth]

HarumiHie

Prelude

‘Ryan is a student having to endure another day in detention. What’s worse is he’s being watched over by the awfully strict Miss Payne, who he would despise if he didn’t find her so attractive. Ryan does his time and leaves, but not before being warned by Miss Payne that he may face a punishment far worse than detention. A punishment that’ll shatter Ryan’s reality and mind. He leaves the class, unaware of what fate awaits him…’

IMG_3315.png

An Unbirth script in which an evil teacher traps a student in a dark void, subjecting him to intense sex before finally unbirthing him. It’s no secret that I’ve got a thing for evil, sexy supernatural teachers. This script is also very breast focused, including (fake) ********* and breast expansion, both of which I really enjoy seeing on the sites when they make their appearance.

I really like the black void setting used in a lot of videos and wanted to include a new effect with this one. There’s a scene in this script where one character is standing on the floor like normal whilst the other rises up from the floor as if it were liquid. Two of the best examples I can find for this are from the film Under the Skin and also in the series Stranger Things.

Black Water 1.jpeg

Black Water 2.jpeg

I mentioned in a previous post that I don’t know if Unbirth will feature male and female as opposed to all female models. This particular script does star a male role however it is definitely adjustable for a female role instead.

HarumiHie

Script (1/2)

Fade in:

Int. Classroom - Day

Stuck with his teacher in an empty classroom, a student named RYAN sits at his desk recording notes out of a textbook. His teacher, MISS PAYNE, is sitting at her own desk grading student essays. Ryan sighs out of boredom. He stops writing as his eyes wander around the room. Miss Payne exhales, waving her hand in front of her face in an effort to cool herself down. She unbuttons the top of her shirt before returning to marking her essays.

IMG_3320.png

Ryan’s attention turns to Miss Payne. With her hair tied back, sweat running down her skin and now her cleavage exposed, Ryan’s arousal is very evident. Miss Payne looks up at Ryan. He snaps out of his hormonal thoughts and haphazardly returns to recording notes. Miss Payne scowls at Ryan.

Miss Payne (Stern)
Is there a problem?

Ryan (Hesitant)
N-no Miss, I’m just- I’m almost done.

The teacher stands up from her desk and walks towards Ryan. Standing before him, she bends down over his desk to look at his work. As she’s reading his notes, Ryan is captivated by Miss Payne’s cleavage, now at a much closer angle. He’s barely able to breathe.

Miss Payne
That’ll be enough for today.

She rises back up and looks down on Ryan, taking his sheets of paper.

Miss Payne
You’re free to leave.

The speechless Ryan watches as Miss Payne turns around and heads back to her desk. Doing his best to compose himself, Ryan stands up and takes his backpack with him.

Ryan
Err, t-thank you Miss.

He heads for the door as she continues marking her work.

Miss Payne
Ryan.

Just as he’s touching the door handle, the student turns around to face the teacher. She looks at him with a sharp expression.

Ryan
Yes Miss?

Miss Payne
Is there something you need to say to me?

Ryan looks confused as Miss Payne waits for an answer.

Miss Payne (Sighs)
If I find out you’ve misbehaved any more, detention will be the last of your worries, do I make myself clear?

There’s a silence between the two before Ryan awkwardly nods his head.

Ryan
Understood.

Ryan leaves the classroom with Miss Payne on her own. She leans back in her seat and takes a long, deep breath.

Cut to:

Int. Restrooms - Day

Ryan enters the restroom and paces towards the sink. He turns on the tap and splashes his face with cold water. He looks at himself in the mirror, water dripping down his face.

Ryan (To Himself)
Get a fucking grip, Ryan. She’s a nightmare, why did you have to stare at her like that? Thank god she didn’t see-

Cut to:

Int. Restroom Door - Day

As he’s giving himself a little pep talk, a feminine hand that’s soaking wet presses against the door to the restroom.

Cut to:

Int. Restroom - Day

Ryan cuts himself off as soon as he sees the restroom door through the reflection of the mirror begin to slowly creak open. He turns his attention to washing his hands before looking back at the opened door through the mirror. His expression changes to confusion as nobody walks in. After being held open, the door begins to close. Ryan looks to see who was intruding. There’s nobody there. He looks around the restroom, expecting somebody to be with him.

Ryan
Hello? Hello?

Nobody responds to him. He stands there silently, taking a couple breaths before shaking his head. As he takes a step to leave, the restroom lights begin to flicker, catching Ryan off guard. He appears afraid, looking up at the ceiling lights. The flickering stops for a moment, showing Ryan in the centre of the restroom, full of fear. The lights cut out entirely.

Cut to black.

We can hear Ryan’s frightened breath as he remains in the dark.

HarumiHie

Script (2/2)

Cut to:

Int. Void

Ryan stands there with his eyes closed, too afraid to look. As he begins to open them, he finds himself in a black and featureless void.

Ryan (Panicking)
What’s going on?! Where am I?! Hello?!?!

He looks down at himself and gasps. All of his clothes and belongings are gone. Ryan is completely naked within this empty space. He attempts to compose himself, doing his best to calm down. As he takes a series of deep breaths, a sound grabs his attention. He looks a few feet away to where the sound of bubbling water seems to be emanating from.

Rising from the ground of the void is the top of a woman’s head. Despite the black ground being solid underneath Ryan’s feet, the head rises up as if submerged in a dark liquid. The female head levels just below the eyes, glaring sharply at Ryan.

Teacher’s Pet 3.png

She begins to rise from the waters, approaching Ryan as this mysterious individual makes their identity known.

Teacher’s Pet 1.jpeg

It’s Miss Payne. She steps out of the liquid floor as if stepping out of a pool. Her body is naked just like Ryan however she’s soaking wet from the dark waters.

Ryan (Frightened)
Woah, hey! Don’t come any closer!

As Ryan tries to back away from the approaching woman, he falls to the ground, struggling to get up. The naked teacher stands before Ryan, looking down on him.

Miss Payne (Sultry Voice)
Mmmm, I warned you. Any more misbehaviour and I’d take far more drastic action.

Ryan (Frightened)
W-what did I do?!

Do you think I’m an idiot? I caught you staring down my shirt.

Ryan
I- I didn’t mean to. I’m sorry.

You say that but even now…

Miss Payne begins to fondle her soaking wet breasts.

Ohhh mmmm, you can’t help but stare at them. This behaviour is unacceptable. As punishment, you’ll do exactly as I say, understand?

Ryan nervously nods to Miss Payne’s request.

Ryan
Y-yes Miss, please j-just get us the hell out of here!

The teacher chuckles maliciously. She bends down and crawls over the student. Miss Payne straddles onto his body and leans forward.

Miss Payne
They need more attention, touch them for me.

Ryan (Frightened)
W-what?

Miss Payne
You promised you’d do as I say, now start touching them.

Ryan places his hand onto her chest. Miss Payne breathes heavily as she feels Ryan’s hands on her wet breasts.

Miss Payne (Whisper)
Fuuuuuuck. Don’t stop. This is what you wanted, right? Play with them.

As Ryan toys with them, Miss Payne can’t help but moan.

Miss Payne (Aroused)
Ahh mmmm, careful. They’re extremely sensitive. One squeeze is enough for them to- gah!

Miss Payne quivers as Ryan squeezes one of her breasts. A wet, squishing noise can be heard the moment Ryan squeezes her boob. He looks at his hand and notices his palm is drenched in milk.

Miss Payne
Well? Aren’t you going to taste it?

Ryan hesitates to lick his hand. As he does, his eyes shoot open. All fear that he had previously was gone. He began licking his hand and sucking his fingers like a rabid dog. Miss Payne sits upright, looking down upon Ryan.

Miss Payne
My milk has a strong aphrodisiac effect, one drop is enough to turn you into my horny little sex slave. You’re mine now.

Ryan looks up at Miss Payne, panting heavily.

Miss Payne
If you want more, you’ll have to come and get up.

Ryan licks his lips before sitting up and latching onto her breast. Miss Payne tenses up, snarling her teeth as Ryan sucks on her nipple.

Miss Payne (Grunting)
Gurgh! Ugh! Keep drinking. It took, ugh, a lot of people to get myself these big, ju-uicy titties. Urgh! You’re gonna help me get them bigger tonight, even milkier than they are now, argh. Isn’t that right, my little teacher’s pet?

Having enough, Miss Payne pulls Ryan away from her breasts. As she breathes heavily, Ryan sits there with a trail of milk escaping his lips. Miss Payne gets off of Ryan and turns around, getting on all fours. The student is mesmerised by her dripping wet pussy.

Miss Payne
What are you waiting for? Fuck me.

As instructed, Ryan approaches Miss Payne and slides his cock into her pussy. The two fuck in a doggy position for several minutes. Both student and teacher moaning and yelling as they have sex.

Miss Payne (Moaning)
Ahhh mmmm, that’s right! Do as your teacher says! Grab my ass! Pound into me!

Ryan pulls away from Miss Payne, on the verge of ejaculating. The teacher lowers herself to the ground and rolls onto her back. She spreads her legs open for Ryan.

Miss Payne (Breathing Heavily)
We’re still not done yet. I need your cum inside of me.

Ryan crawls towards Miss Payne, grabbing her soaking wet thighs as he rams his cock back in her pussy once more. The pair continue having sex in a missionary position.

Miss Payne (Moaning)
Yeah! Feels so good! I think I’m gonna cum!

During their intense sex, Ryan appears hypnotised by Miss Payne’s bouncing breasts. He grabs a hold of one of them and squeezes it tightly. Miss Payne’s pleasuring moans turn into a deep, bellowing yell as milk secretes underneath Ryan’s grip. He brings his hand to his mouth and licks Miss Payne’s breast milk off the palm of his hand.

Miss Payne (Deep Yell)
Uuuuuurrrggghhhh!!!

Reaching their climax, both Ryan and Miss Payne moan as he ejaculates inside of her. The two begin to settle down, both trying to recuperate their energy. As she lays there trying to catch her breath, Ryan slumps on top of her. He grabs a hold of her breast and latches onto her nipple once more. Miss Payne is overwhelmed by this. She suddenly throws her head back, sticking her tongue out as her eyes roll to the back of her head. Her whole body spasms uncontrollably whilst Ryan continues sucking on her boobs. The teacher gargles on her own saliva. She grabs onto his hair and attempts to pull him off of her. She struggles at first but eventually rips him off of her wet breasts. She sits upright, furious at the student.

Miss Payne (Grunting)
You fucking brat! I told you to do exactly what I say!

Milk drools out of Ryan’s mouth. Miss Payne yanks his head down into her pussy.

Miss Payne (Grunting)
Ready to be punished?!

As Ryan licks her out, Miss Payne grits her teeth and arches her back.

Cut to:

Int. Miss Payne’s Insides

An interior look of Miss Payne’s pussy shows Ryan’s head being pulled inside of her.

Cut to:

Int. Void

Miss Payne groans and yells as the naked student’s body gets reeled inside of her. Ryan tries kicking his legs in retaliation but the effort is wasted. Ryan is completely sucked inside of Miss Payne’s body. She roars when her stomach begins to bloat up before returning to normalcy. The soaking wet teacher stands upright, barely able to keep her balance due to exhaustion. She suddenly groans as she holds her stomach. Fluids inside of her begin gushing and squelching as she reacts in pain.

Miss Payne (Grunting)
This is it. I want them bigger. I’m ready!

Miss Payne cringes and tenses up her face as her breasts begin to swell up. She groans in a bellowing voice as her tits pulsate, squelching with internal fluids as they grow with every pulse. Slimy liquids secrete from her pussy as she trembles.

Breast Expansion Visual

Reaching the end of her transformation, Miss Payne falls to her knees. Her eyes are rolled back as her mouth is gaping open, gasping for air. The final shot reveals her new body. Her breasts have grown exponentially in size, dominating her chest as they continue to squish and throb.

Cut to black.