Different Props

Hello! A common topic I see when im browsing around tends to be some different props besides the tentacles we already have. And of course the recent addition of the "facehugger" type prop. What if there was some props for "implied" use. For example, in some tentacle hentai theres the "corrupted clothing" trope where they out on armor, or a bikini that secretly has tentacles coming off of it. What if we had a prop that looked like that going onto the model, but obviously it would just be IMPLIED that the model has put it on/ is being fucked by it. This could have more implications beyond the clothing, for example, with meatwalls and related tropes, the wooden horse bondage device made out of tentacles could be changed in hentaied to be something implied, perhaps a tentacle triangle the model sits on but with holes cut out under her pussy and slot for her legs, implying deep penetration and bondage onto the device, implying shes struggling and cannot move.

Additionally, another prop I was thinking of was almost like a "tentacle glove" where it would be a giant glove-like device that looks like a hand, but with tentacles all over it so it doesnt look like a normal hand. Like a corrupted tentacle version of a hand that is flexible enough to bend and use in production. Depending on the cost and usage of this, there comes the potential of a concept I brought up in a different post, where the tentacles may not necessarily need to be strictly tentacle-like, where possibly perhaps 10 of these gloves would be moving around, pinning the model down and having their way with her, with the flexibility hands instead of stoic tentacles?
These hands would also be great for use if the meatwall prop is ever implemented, attaching them through the meatwall to have the wall "eat" our model and have the hands to support or grope our model?

For example on the implied,I'd love to see hentaied pull something like this off (artist is Gamunbi)

Having the multiple tentacle dildos on the left, implies that shes going to be taking all of them at some point, and she happens to be sitting on one already, is what I'm looking at for implied things, I feel like that brings another air of "theres more than meets the eye" and it becomes more appealing in my eyes because its like theres more to look forward to. Additionally I just really want to see how hentaied does meatwalls and vore type scenes 😁

OH and random thought, if/when theres new vore/meatwall type scenes, theres already a solid bit of tentacle cum and juices used in current scenes, but the puddles and gallons that could be used in future projects like this makes me excited to see how much hentaied can get absolutly drenching, submerging, and dripping off of future models makes me infinitely excited