Dark Multiverse

Fenris

Dark Multiverse 1

2 Angels (ellie shou, natasha teen, or girls like aria allure) sit in golden sexy clothes on a table before a door.
they talk about how boring it is to protect
the doorway. Apparently its the doorway to other dimensions.

as they talk the door turns into dark smoke.
they wonder something like this never happend before. ellie decides to go in and take a look, natasha should stay guard if anything happens.

ellie walks in... its dark and smokey in there, she calls out if anybody is in here but no response.

when two tentacle appears in front of her, she asks in her good nature: ohh who are you? have you opend a portal to our world?
and why?

they wave right and left of her up and down when one touches her belly a dark cloud of energie emmits, ellies face goes ahego and she squirts shaken by immens orgasms.

she takes all her strength to shake the tentacle of.

she gasps for air, before she shouts you made a big mistake by attacking an angel like me! she forms lights in her hands. now get ready to be smited by me as shes about to release her energy. a third tentacle wraps around her neck from behind.
the dark energy is released again and her face goes aheago again and she squirts and shakes.
the tentacles start to drill in her ass and pussy. ellie moans like mad she starts to fire up the tentacles by screaming things like: fuck take me, deeper deeper , i'm your little slut for eternity.

she looks to her mouth as a tentacle drills out, it cumes on her as the tentacle in her pussy fills up her belly ellie passes out and
the tentacles retreat.

as ellie wakes up the tentacles are back before her face she begs them to fuck her again but they wave up and down before her eyes and she seems to understand.

ellie answers: off course my friend should also expierience your devine touch.

she snaps with her fingers and changes into a sexy outfit (lingery or the byoru cospl. in attch): you like it, do you!? the tentacle wraps around her hip but she pushes it back, wait till im back!

outside of the portal natasha walks nervous up and down saying she hopes everything is fine when ellies jead looks out the portal. she says come nat i've got to show you something. natasha walks into the portal inside its ellie hold her hands over natashas eyes.
don't look it's a surprise ellie says.
natasha says how she loves surprises and walks blindly deeper into the dark.

tadaaaa ellie takes her hands of natashas eyes and nat sees the tentacles. nat: thats the surprise?! what are they ?
she turns around to ellie and looks shocked at her asking and what are you wearing?
oh you noticed ? i wanted them to see me even more hotter...
nat falls in her words: more hotter? you wouldn't touch such creatures?
ellie grabs nat by the hands: oh you just don't understand them yet.

a tentacle grabs around natashas hips and the dark energie appears making nat going aheago and squirting.

the energie stops and nat also grasps for air please stop ellie she begs.
but ellie says just wait till there is only just pleasure! the tentacle hits natasha again
she goes aheago and the other tentacles go under her skirt.
ellie looks at natasha amused : i know you will be a great slut.

she pulls down natashas top.

you know i was always jellous of your boobs 'she twists nataahas nipples making her squeel.

natasha breaks and also starts screaming naughty things to the tentacles and ellie
(like fuck me , deeper deeper and twist the harder you little slut)

ellie starts kissing natasha when natasha starts coughing up cum and the tentacle comes through and through.

ellie says ohh you look beatyfull in that pose. she rubs her pussy and starts sucking on the tentacle that sticks out of natasha.

it cumes over both of them covering them in his sticky cum while the secund fills up natashas pussy as ellie cumes rubing herself.

the tentacles retreat and natasha and ellie cuddle together.
ellie says to natshas god youre such a whore! natasha says: yes who knew but it feels so gooood. i think we should give our sisters and the humans the gift of disolving completly into the lust. ellie oh thats a great idea!

the tentacles come back waving in the air...

ellie yes one more round we can bring others lather.

the end?

Attachments

• natasha teen.jpg
    natasha teen.jpg
    407.7 KB · Views: 88
  • aria allure.jpg
    aria allure.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 75
  • lingery.jpg
    lingery.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 74
  • corru.jpg
    corru.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 72
  • deluxe-gold-angel-costume_01.jpg
    deluxe-gold-angel-costume_01.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 84
  • Petite-bikini-teen-Ellie-Shou-enjoys-taking-a-big-cock-up-her-tight-as_001_big.jpg
    Petite-bikini-teen-Ellie-Shou-enjoys-taking-a-big-cock-up-her-tight-as_001_big.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 75
  • Byoru.jpg
    Byoru.jpg
    891.6 KB · Views: 81