Corrupted by aliens

Fenris

Rikako walks out at night from her nightshift as nurse when a light appears and suck her in the sky.

she wakes up in a spaceship, when tentacles cum an grab her she struggles as the strip/rip her cloths shes out of her strength resisting when facehugger tentacles get stuck on her pussy she starts moaning till one also gets on her face and fucks her throught.

she passes out after they came in her, the scene fades.

next rikaku sits in the spaceship with a swollen belly her face showing some black vains and she drools slime a tentacle comes and she sucks enjoying on a tentacle when she holds her belly

oh it started she says overenjoyed: she comes and goes ahego as she presses alien eggs out of her pussy.

next the light puts rikaku back on earth with a dark kinky nurse outfit she calls to the light don't worry i will take good care of them she looks into a basket of eggs in her hand.

the next part is a little like the beginning of the dogma movie.

a woman (lily lou)walks into a restroom.
she is in there harrased by rikaku after some kissing and groping rikaku knocks lily out. (maybe with a plasticbag over her face that lets her pass out)

lily wakes up bound in an abandond room maybe wrapped or strapped to s bed. as rikaku enters.
she welcomes lily and hopes its comforting telling her she worked her before it closed so they have the whole hospital just for them.

lily begs to let her go but rikaku drools some slime on her face to shut her up,
afterwards she cuts open lilys clothes and starts massaging and liking lilys breasts and pussy covering her body in slime. after fingering lily whos getting lost in pleasure she gets a bag with her eggs.

she takes one i her mouth covering it in spit and shoves it deep in lilys pussy.
lily moans by the sensation.
rikaku says you will help me breed my children she pushes an egg in lilys mouth get it good wet she says so its getting in moore smoother, she pulls it out of lilys mouth and shoves it also in lilys pussy.

she putts back in two more as one is pushed out by a moaning lily who comes in aheago style loosing her mind.

rikaku says it looks like you are full i guess we need another helping hand kisses lily drooling slime out of their mouth as lilys toungue stretches to rikaku black vain is on lilys face who is still moaning and cumming.

rikaku leaves telling lily to keep her babys in good care im back soon.

the end