But... It looks like Poop.

Wolfmurke13

I've seen people noting in previous posts about the "through" penetrations, that it doesn't look sexy. And the egg laying stuff just doesn't look sexy.

IMO they are not being blunt enough describing it, especially after the video posted this afternoon. It looks like the models are taking a poop, or even eating a long turd.

I come here for tentacle stuff, because some of your videos are pretty on point. But recently some of the ideas are getting stale, and this "tentacle" stuff that looks like scatplay is a serious, major turn off. Please note the criticism, this isn't just petty trolling or personal preference, the exiting ends of tentacles out of the mouth or butt just looks nasty and specifically, not what I will pay to view anymore.

slavseed

1691658660690.png

crazy1004

I've seen people noting in previous posts about the "through" penetrations, that it doesn't look sexy. And the egg laying stuff just doesn't look sexy.

IMO they are not being blunt enough describing it, especially after the video posted this afternoon. It looks like the models are taking a poop, or even eating a long turd.

I come here for tentacle stuff, because some of your videos are pretty on point. But recently some of the ideas are getting stale, and this "tentacle" stuff that looks like scatplay is a serious, major turn off. Please note the criticism, this isn't just petty trolling or personal preference, the exiting ends of tentacles out of the mouth or butt just looks nasty and specifically, not what I will pay to view anymore.
And I will pay for it. Looks like we cancel each other out.

And fucking lol at you saying it's not personal preference when it literally is your personal preference/opinion.

psychic715

I don't mind it. I'm just glad that they don't make it extremely gory by making ***** come out or simulated poop. Besides variety is always welcomed.