B&B Slavery (parasited)

Fenris

B&B Slavery (parasited)

(probably sounds like an story from tina lee comet and somehow it's a little inspired by her works)

Lil puck and one male model are entering the house of Britney Amber. she runs a little B&B. She welcomes the two friendly the are dressed like mormons or something plain and looking very shy, explaining they are on a religous trip or so.

britney invites them to join her at dinner as soon as they have unpacked.

down at the the dinertable britney asks them a few questions of how they did find her b&b puck tells her that it was recomended by their guru or so.
britney further asks if they told someone else where they stay the male models answers no why shoul... he falls down on the table, puck stands up she asks whats going and also falls asleep.

the male model wakes up tied to a bed britney enters in a latex dome outfit.
he begs to let him go but britney says he is just some colateral but she can use his dick but not in that state she taps on his limp dick.
luckely she has something very nasty from the dark web. she pulls out a flask whit an parasite she opens it and forcec it into the males mouth.
he starts coughing up slime and his dick starts errecting.
britneys excited oh thats more like it! oh i almost forgot the instruction sayd to make sure it doesnt exit you.
she gags him or puts a gimp mask on him or something similar with a coment like it was nice knowing you and a sinister laugh.

now to the main act she says.

she walks out and comes back leading puck in a latex slave outfit her hands bound behind her back on a colar in puck shamefully looks up.
puck sees her friend and calls his name when britney slaps her ass.
what did i say about speaking? she asks
puck looks down she answers sad: no speaking until you told me so.
britney smiles: forget your friend hes now only a training puppet, now show me how you suck dick.
she pulls puck to the males errected slimy dick she tries to turn her head away but britney forces her to suck it.

after she pushes puck head a couple of times back and forth britney lets go of her asking how she liked the taste of her first cock? puck spits and spits she answers she never tasted something more foul.
britney answers ohh don't be such a pussy
she licks on the maled cock only to spit and almoust throw up.
ohh god she says if you are used to this all other cocks will taste like candy.
she forces pucks mouth again on that dick moving her head back an forth till the male comes in her mouth.

puck falls back guzzling on the cum as britney laughs. no time to wast with your training she pulls puck up and sits her on the cock of the male. puck moans and britney says you wouldn't have come already? puck embarased waves her head to a no.

the male starts thrusting his hip in puck and she bites on her lip not to show any motion.
britney whispers in her ear: let me tell you a secret you were sent here by your guru on purpose. pucks eyes fill with tears. he wanted you the first tine he saw you so he sent you here to be trained to be his sex slave so nobody will look for you?

britney touches with the tounge her teeth with a disgusted look. i have to get the taste out of my mouth but you will carry on with your training she says dont stop riding on him till i return! if you arent the punishment will be severe and to entertain you some light brainwashing she puts puck a blindfold and headphones on, she hearing something like: you only live to serve, his pleasure is your pleasure and so on..

britney leaves and looks the door behind her.

puck bites her lip riding on the cock but them she starts to aheago coming hard.

she sudenly stops irritated saying carefully mistress? mistress i think something moving in his cock?! i think urgg she comes hard shaking on his cock coughing up slime. she stopps shaking and rides more dominant on his cock licking her lips. ohh that feels so good.
she rips her shackles in two and removes the blindfold and headphones.
the scene fades to black

the door unlocks and britney enters again saying i hope you had fun?
but puck is not sitting on the male she comes from behind the door and grabs britney from behind.
britney shouts confused whats going on?
puck sinister loughs its time we trade places.
she puts the headphones on britney and forces her to suck the males dick. britney almost vomits by the taste of it when the male comes im her mouth. but puck presses britneys head back on it.
puck moans mhh youll learn to love it, it will be as tasty as candy.
as amber sucks on the dick her eyes cross onto the dick its looking like somthings moving through. she trys to get away but puck hold her head in a firm grip with one hand while touching britney pussy with the other.
britney grunts an puck lets her go she looks crosseyed on a parasite still in her mouth wich quickly slithers inside.
britney falls back guzzling up slime.

britney wakes up transformed smiling on puck, puck smiles back and orders britney to be a good slave and lick her pussy.
britney eager pushes her head in pucks pussy till puck comes. they starts kissing and touching each other then they rake turns on sucking the males cock.

what might we do next slave? puck asks britney.
britney stops sucking on the cock and starts wanking it she answers: tomorrow the lesbian secretary of a big ceo arrives with her girlfriend and he wanted to have them both.
the cock comes in her face and puck licks the cum from britneys mouth and cheecks. puck says i think we will have our own fun with them and slaps on britneys butt who moans in extasy....

Attachments

• brit (2).jpg
    brit (2).jpg
    86 KB · Views: 77
  • bound.jpg
    bound.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 77
  • lilpuck.jpg
    lilpuck.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 74