"All Systems Go" and "The Void Calls"

AC V 108

Both are cosmic love stories.

In short, "All Systems Go" would be a multi dimensional trip. A woman goes on a date with a man, only to realize she's signed up for a trip far beyond the dinner she happened to sign up for.

"The Void Calls" is a bit more sneaky, but a woman seeks out spiritual healing and meets with a man that provides sound therapy. She receives all the healing in the forth of the truth, which includes that the man isn't even human.

In both instances, the creature that lies behind the human vessel is massive, with millions of tentacles. But it's revealed in the progress of the stories that the soul/energy of the woman has been searching for it for a long time.

A lot more to it. Kind of a small sum up. If more details are needed I....have a lot. <3 Much love and keep up the good work!

CoWHentaied

A lot more to it. Kind of a small sum up. If more details are needed I....have a lot. <3 Much love and keep up the good work!
Since you're offering ... I would be interested in slightly more detailed versions of your ideas .. "All Systems go" primary..
Also how you would imagine the vessel and the release of those "milliosn of tentacles" ? I'm very curious

AC V 108

I can give you a very detailed description. I'm a writer, after all. I just don't believe in censorship, which is why my work has a hard place finding a home. A far as the vessels, they would appear to be human at first. But as the story goes on, the woman's eyes are opened by this cosmic entity and she sees the being that's truly in control of the body. A single tentacle attached to the 'vessel'. When she becomes aware, this being's true form is shown. A giant eye, with thousands of tentacles covered in smaller eyes. Her body is taken in a loving embrace by them and she's pleased by this cosmic being in all the best ways.

If you want, I can describe the story of "All Systems Go" as well.
I also have a song I made that tells the story of "All Systems Go", if background music is needed.
An instrumental beat, with no lyrics.

Last edited by a moderator:

AC V 108

"The Void Calls" actually follows something similar. It sounds like a dark story, but in these stories, the Void is a dark, but loving *****. Terrifying to behold at first, until it's realized that it has always loved everyone.

AC V 108

There's also a story before all of these, titled "The Cosmic Dancers". The story of the two entities that created the known Universe by dancing together. Two equal, but separate parts. Light and Void. Together, their union and dance gives birth to all the stars, planets, and galaxies.

CoWHentaied

I can give you a very detailed description. I'm a writer, after all. I just don't believe in censorship, which is why my work has a hard place finding a home. A far as the vessels, they would appear to be human at first. But as the story goes on, the woman's eyes are opened by this cosmic entity and she sees the being that's truly in control of the body. A single tentacle attached to the 'vessel'. When she becomes aware, this being's true form is shown. A giant eye, with thousands of tentacles covered in smaller eyes. Her body is taken in a loving embrace by them and she's pleased by this cosmic being in all the best ways.

If you want, I can describe the story of "All Systems Go" as well.
I also have a song I made that tells the story of "All Systems Go", if background music is needed.
An instrumental beat, with no lyrics.
I'm somewhat curious but I think we have to stick to one story at a time.. don't you?
Your phrases are very special ...!... not that easy to understand... f.e.

Her eyes are opened by "this" cosmic entity?.. which?
A single tentacle attached to the vessel?
A giant eye, with thousands of tentacles covered in smaller eyes... ? I just cant imagine it? all those tentacles having eyes on it? and this is "the entity" ..

I would like to imagin it ... but right now ... its kinda hard.. With this text I see a tentacle (which vessel is a woman) to get loving embrace by the entity... (no fense .. I just telling you what I can make with your brief summary)

I guess a little story around that would hopefully make sense ...

AC V 108

I'm somewhat curious but I think we have to stick to one story at a time.. don't you?
Your phrases are very special ...!... not that easy to understand... f.e.

Her eyes are opened by "this" cosmic entity?.. which?
A single tentacle attached to the vessel?
A giant eye, with thousands of tentacles covered in smaller eyes... ? I just cant imagine it? all those tentacles having eyes on it? and this is "the entity" ..

I would like to imagin it ... but right now ... its kinda hard.. With this text I see a tentacle (which vessel is a woman) to get loving embrace by the entity... (no fense .. I just telling you what I can make with your brief summary)

I guess a little story around that would hopefully make sense ...
Oh there's a huge story behind all of this and I can explain better. But it'd be like....reading a novel. Maybe a voice chat would be easier?