Alien / Monster Hunter

tentacle_fan

Hy everyone :D

I'm a big fan of the "Alien Hunter" series :D I would love to see a similar scenario but with different Outfits. Currently the girls mostly wear some sort of Catsuits or samurai fighter clothes. It would be great if one of the scenes could be shot in a sexy army or military Outfit. Camouflage Shorts / skirt, army Boots for example.

My scene is a little bit inspired from horror moves like "the thing"

Our army girl is the last survivor of a squad destroying the headquarter of the monsters on their own planet. The reason that she is the only survivor of the squad is that she is the only female soldier and the Aliens need her body to give birth to more monsters. Because of her bad situation (alone against all aliens and hiding behind a wall or furniture hearing lots of tentacles approaching her hiding place) the asks the mission commander via radio to abort the mission. But the commander refuses, she has to complete the mission alone. She agrees, steps out of her hiding place, takes her weapon and tries to shoot the tentacles... After running out of ammunition, she takes her knife and tries to cut them but its too late the first tentacle wraps around her wrist rendering her unable to fight. More and more tentacles appear, wrapping her legs and the other arm, throat. With fear in her eyes the aliens now complete their own mission of reproduction. They fuck her and her belly expands during growth of the alien ***** until it explodes.

It would be great if this (or similar) movie script would be filmed :D