Search results

1. H

Birth

Emiri is gorgeous. Love persistent blank eyes. Nice change up on the typical story. Would love to see ahegao face.
  2. H

Parasited idea: Jealousy

This scene works well without the belly swell and ahegao moments, but I think Parasited needs to go full hentai and add these elements to their scenes (like full ahegao face and tongue before their eyes turn white). A couple is having a nice dinner at home, very romantic. Then a previously...
  3. H

Parasited: Sauna Surprise

You're not wrong about the content. Straight and to the point can also be same old same old. My enjoyment was primarily because I found both actresses very hot beyond the theme (which doesn't usually happen for me).
  4. H

Latest parasited girls

Rae Lil Black, Valentina Nappi, Eve Sweet and Josephine Jackson are your most beautiful and talented performers so far. No scene will go wrong with any (or all) of them. All of my story ideas assume these are the girls in them 😉
  5. H

Parasited: Sauna Surprise

Loved the scene. Only wish it were longer. The two actresses (Eve Sweet and Josephine Jackson) are gorgeous and perfect. The scene was straight and to the point. In general, I love tribbing and a little bit more of a plot, both of which were missing here. I so want to see Eve and Josephine...
  6. H

Parasited idea: The Confession

It's a credit to the possibilities of this site's theme that ideas for it keep coming. (PS: sorry this is long) A scene opens on a confessional in a church, with a nun sitting in the booth. The door on the other side opens and we see a beautiful woman come in and sit down. The nun can see her...
  7. H

Parasited idea: The Confession

It's a credit to the possibilities of this site's theme that ideas for it keep coming. A scene opens on a confessional in a church, with a nun sitting in the booth. The door on the other side opens and we see a beautiful woman come in and sit down. The nun can see enough of her gorgeous figure...
  8. H

Parasited Breakdown + Concept/Idea “The Bully”

Long suggestions are good! I like the idea of changing dynamics and the bully "victim" giving in. No real constructive criticism from me. (Other than I believe the conversion happens due to the parasite itself, and the slime only a neutralizing effect in advance of infection. I could be wrong...
  9. H

The promotion

An attractive girl in business attire carrying a briefcase walks into a boardroom. Two executives (both men) are sitting behind a desk for her interview. One of them asks her to take a seat. She asks if they liked her product proposal, and both say they loved it. Then she asks if she got the...
  10. H

Natural progression

I think a parasite or tentacle orgy is the natural progression of this sexy theme. Show a guy with blank eyes and dripping ooze who moves like a zombie, and a sex-crazed girl dripping ooze, wandering into either a frat party, a home hosting a chaste party, or a church gathering or service...