Search results

1. J

Plants vs. C*nts vol 9

PvC continues to produce the best of the new releases - it's just a shame there is not enough content there yet to justify an ongoing membership for me. Definitely heading in the right direction though.
  2. J

Not your ***** type

This seemed more like a parasited video than a hentaied one to me. Monster attacking girl = hentaied Girl attacking girl = parasited It was an OK video, just not my thing.
  3. J

Gianna Dior

As an actress who does both bondage and anal (and is gorgeous) Gianna Dior would seem a great candidate for Hentaied.
  4. J

Lack of new content

It has now been 3 weeks since the last video was released. Is anyone else feeling a monthly susbscription is pointless if they are only going to release one video a month?
  5. J

Ridiculous rivers of cum

Does anyone else find the fire hose cum scenes ridiculous and off putting? Not only do I dislike the pools of cum itself but half the time the girls are so coated in stuff they might as well be clothed.
  6. J

Spider

I would love to see a set in which instead of tentacles you used the legs of a large spider. Many women would find that even more terrifying.
  7. J

Spanking

Has anyone suggested having a tentacle spank or whip the girl?
  8. J

Car window

I would love to see a girl who had been looking in a car window get pulled in so her upper body was in the car but her legs were still outside.
  9. J

Videos set in a bed

It's a great story line to have the tentacles attack a girl sleeping in a bed but please have the sheets pulled away in the early part of the video to give a better view of the action.